AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-03 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 4539327)
How about Gold Metallic. Kinda like Hyaku Shiki? :)

That would be nice. Even more so if you leave the black/grey parts of Stein as it is. ;)

kakakka 2013-02-03 14:03

^My thoughts exactly.

Skye629 2013-02-03 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 4539434)
^My thoughts exactly.

I think a metallic silver would look nice too (but at the same time they might just release a titanium finish version to milk the kit lol)

Bonta Kun 2013-02-03 17:48

Just waiting on seeing the Red Stein myself, you know there will be people doing that.

Personally I'd keep colours similar to what we got for it but something like a metallic gold or silver would be nice also.

Didn't get my Nu when I was over in HK so picked up a Duel for time being.
However I also picked up a Lineark White Glint as well and I'm totally looking forward to making that!:D
Thinking of getting my brother to pick up some Mgs for me but I got big backlog to get through so nothing new for a while.

suiton629 2013-02-03 20:51

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Eq-v05suwi...c/s640/111.jpg

Has Bandai confirmed what this was yet? I've been keeping up with news and unless I'm mistaken we still don't know what this was all about.

FalsePrime 2013-02-03 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4539956)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Eq-v05suwi...c/s640/111.jpg

Has Bandai confirmed what this was yet? I've been keeping up with news and unless I'm mistaken we still don't know what this was all about.

There is nothing to confirm, it was a banner that was used to Promote Tallgeese I.

It could be a tease for the future, given they shadowed a Wing Zero TV/EW hybrid in Glory. However as of now it is nothing, and they never said it was anything.

It's no different then the diorama they had of Snow White and Warlock.

suiton629 2013-02-03 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by FalsePrime (Post 4540022)
There is nothing to confirm, it was a banner that was used to Promote Tallgeese I.

It could be a tease for the future, given they shadowed a Wing Zero TV/EW hybrid in Glory. However as of now it is nothing, and they never said it was anything.

It's no different then the diorama they had of Snow White and Warlock.

:eyebrow:
ROFL

Bummer.
I thought that it would signify:

MG Wing EW 2.0
MG Wing Zero EW 2.0
MG Wing Zero (TV)
MG Tallgeese III EW
MG Nataku
MG Sandrock Kai EW
MG Heavyarms Kai EW

Those 7 MG's... I think they'd be perfect to "complete" the Wing line.

Snow White, Prometheus, and Warlock... Whatever happened to those? Weren't they in that Frozen Teardrop manga series or something?

FalsePrime 2013-02-03 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4540023)
:eyebrow:
ROFL

Bummer.
I thought that it would signify:

MG Wing EW 2.0
MG Wing Zero EW 2.0
MG Wing Zero (TV)
MG Tallgeese III EW
MG Nataku
MG Sandrock Kai EW
MG Heavyarms Kai EW

Those 7 MG's... I think they'd be perfect to "complete" the Wing line.

Snow White, Prometheus, and Warlock... Whatever happened to those? Weren't they in that Frozen Teardrop manga series or something?

Wing Zero TV or Fusion wouldn't insure those anyway so it still didn't mean what you hoped even if it did confirm the thing.

Snow White and the rest are in the same place they were when I explained it a few pages back. Heero's lead suit and the five main Gundam's in the Frozen Teardrop which is a novel sequel to Endless Waltz.

Given the new book is out I would love to know if we got some numbers on how it performed. The original did pretty damn good, even out did some of the Unicorn volumes, so I'm wondering how sells have translated across the 7 books.

MoonLightShadows 2013-02-03 22:40

I hope this is the HGUC Zogok, I think we may be getting soon. It looks amazing. (but its probably just a pro modellers build of it)

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) more pictures here

duotiga 2013-02-03 23:45

Kits that shows be making if states " to be announced"
No indication saying will made

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-03 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4540182)
Kits that shows be making if states " to be announced"
No indication saying will made

Duo, did you use google translate when you posted that comment? :twitch: Even if I know the basic idea of what you're saying, I hardly understand it. I know your English is better than this.

Znozzy 2013-02-04 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4540194)
Duo, did you use google translate when you posted that comment? :twitch: Even if I know the basic idea of what you're saying, I hardly understand it. I know your English is better than this.

TL;DR http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...MeEiycX5MbsnJA

Nice father role there, Obelisk ;)

duotiga 2013-02-04 07:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4540194)

my apologies if im typing gibberish while typing on my phone on the street during that time....

to rephrase :

That banner doesn't show much beside the "tease lineart of Wing Zero Tv ver"
Bandai official announcement would only indicate if they show a Silhouette with the post stating "TBA (To be Announce)"

Hope this makes my point clear.....& sorry for the improper english

suiton629 2013-02-04 12:56

Right now I'm considering on giving up on a 2.0 of Wing EW and just getting the MG and SD version of it.

I think that right now, the Wing Zero EW 2.0 and Wing Zero TV have a better chance. For one, the Wing Zero Custom hasn't been re-released by Bandai and not even a new boxart like the Wing Ver. Ka --> Wing EW MG's. Then there's the whole thing where Wing Zero TV still hasn't gotten a MG yet where as the Wing TV just did get an MG.

How is the Wing EW MG anyway? I know that it uses the same frame as the Wing Zero Custom MG and the Wing Ver. Ka MG, but I assume that aside from color changes from the Wing Ver. Ka, they made some other changes?

Skye629 2013-02-04 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows (Post 4540090)
I hope this is the HGUC Zogok, I think we may be getting soon. It looks amazing. (but its probably just a pro modellers build of it)

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) more pictures here

That picture is a custom made by a hobby mag like the shamblo besides it. HOWEVER there is a HGUC release coming as teased alongside the doven wolf, messala, and banshee norn

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4540760)
Right now I'm considering on giving up on a 2.0 of Wing EW and just getting the MG and SD version of it.

I think that right now, the Wing Zero EW 2.0 and Wing Zero TV have a better chance. For one, the Wing Zero Custom hasn't been re-released by Bandai and not even a new boxart like the Wing Ver. Ka --> Wing EW MG's. Then there's the whole thing where Wing Zero TV still hasn't gotten a MG yet where as the Wing TV just did get an MG.

How is the Wing EW MG anyway? I know that it uses the same frame as the Wing Zero Custom MG and the Wing Ver. Ka MG, but I assume that aside from color changes from the Wing Ver. Ka, they made some other changes?

You would be doing us all a favor by giving up on a 2.0 for now, as a 2.0 for many other kits are going to take priority. As for the kits similarities they are all the same inner frames, just different binders and weapons. The Wing EWs only difference is the box and an action base connector

Providenceangle 2013-02-04 20:17

With all the current love for W(ing), I wonder if there will be one included in the RG line? I'm sure they have it planned, but which?
Old question I'm sure... Still interesting.

At any rate, all these kits are just hyping me to re-watch Wing... Wouldn't hurt, since it's been 10 years since I last saw it.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-04 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4541149)
At any rate, all these kits are just hyping me to re-watch Wing... Wouldn't hurt, since it's been 10 years since I last saw it.

You might wanna wait until they remaster it on BD. That will be a better re-watching experience imo ;). Right now, I'm eager to re-watch 08th MS Team Remaster on BD.

Providenceangle 2013-02-04 20:34

I don't care for bluray versions, to be honest. I'll wait and see. I'd like to support Sunrise/Bandai. Instead of borrowing the dvd box set from my friend. All I know is... I wanna watch it in Japanese audio. Not the english dub.

Thanks for the heads up though, Obelisk. I appreciate it.

kakakka 2013-02-04 21:00

I thought they already remastered Wing. Not in wide screen though.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-04 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 4541182)
I thought they already remastered Wing. Not in wide screen though.

Ah, if it's true then it's good news :D. I'm not really up to date with anything Wing.

There you go, Providenceangle. You can re-watch Wing episodes in HD now and enjoy the original Japanese track. ;)