AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

dodgethis_sg 2007-06-13 23:50

The cradles are all inter-changable.

philmein 2007-06-14 00:59

So, I bought the MG Wing Zero Custom model..
Now, I'm considering the MG Sazabi..
Anyone own that one? How is it? It looked like it didn't fair well with Dalong..

dodgethis_sg 2007-06-14 02:20

The man's right. It ain't worth the money you for it. Don't bother with it.

SoranGTR 2007-06-14 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by philmein (Post 993298)
So, I bought the MG Wing Zero Custom model..
Now, I'm considering the MG Sazabi..
Anyone own that one? How is it? It looked like it didn't fair well with Dalong..

I have a friend who owns one, and from his comments, i would say dont bother with it. Other than the fact that's it's big, it sucks in most other aspects especially since it's as posable as a sack of potatoes.

If you absolutely must get something from CCA, get MG Nu Gundam. It's 3000 yen cheaper and it's far superior in design to MG Sazabi.

LoweGear 2007-06-14 11:04

Seems like we'll be getting HG's of Gundam 00 mecha right from the get go:

Gundam 00 on Famitsu

Edit:

Erh, maybe not, after a second look. Still, showing us all four Gundams in model kit form so early is quite the surprise O_O

philmein 2007-06-14 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoranGTR (Post 993833)
I have a friend who owns one, and from his comments, i would say dont bother with it. Other than the fact that's it's big, it sucks in most other aspects especially since it's as posable as a sack of potatoes.

If you absolutely must get something from CCA, get MG Nu Gundam. It's 3000 yen cheaper and it's far superior in design to MG Sazabi.

Ah, I see.
Yeah, I guess I might just reconsider since the main problem for me is definitely the price. A whoppin' 99 bucks..

Meehlimo 2007-06-14 15:15

They r sum UGLY ass gundams imo. the green one and orange aint so bad but still ew.

thephreak 2007-06-14 17:21

+1, yep, the gundams aint pretty.

WaytoDawn 2007-06-15 00:50

is it just me, or according to the model of gundam excia from famitsu, there are six blades...two being held, two behind the shoulders, and two sticking out the ass...:twitch::heh::eyebrow:

LoweGear 2007-06-15 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaytoDawn (Post 994862)
is it just me, or according to the model of gundam excia from famitsu, there are six blades...two being held, two behind the shoulders, and two sticking out the ass...:twitch::heh::eyebrow:

Saw that as well, since those two protrusions on its buttplate look similar to the shoulder-mounted hilts.

So in all, Excia has 4 beam sabers (?), two short swords and one large composite shield blade for the total of 7. Not quite Infinite Justice, but still...

M_Flores 2007-06-15 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 994881)
Saw that as well, since those two protrusions on its buttplate look similar to the shoulder-mounted hilts.

So in all, Excia has 4 beam sabers (?), two short swords and one large composite shield blade for the total of 7. Not quite Infinite Justice, but still...

...for a 'starting' Gundam, that's still semi-insane.

Gundam Kyrios (or whatever) kinda reminds me of Aegis or something...
'Dynames' and 'Virtue' seem to be relatives of Buster Gundam. Excia seems too Impulsive to me.

duotiga 2007-06-15 03:18

Preview of Turn A

http://www.dengekionline.com/news/20..._gundam_45.jpg

Frm Dengeki

duotiga 2007-06-15 03:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_Flores (Post 994969)
...for a 'starting' Gundam, that's still semi-insane.

Gundam Kyrios (or whatever) kinda reminds me of Aegis or something...
'Dynames' and 'Virtue' seem to be relatives of Buster Gundam. Excia seems too Impulsive to me.

Virtue is like remodelled GP02:eyebrow: though i kinda like Kyrios and Dynames 'Buster' analogy? Wonder how he store his various guns.......:eyespin:

M_Flores 2007-06-15 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 995030)
Virtue is like remodelled GP02:eyebrow: though i kinda like Kyrios and Dynames 'Buster' analogy? Wonder how he store his various guns.......:eyespin:

Ah yes, I forgot about GP02! Excia and Kyrios seem to be close-combat suits, whereas the other two seem more projectile-based, do you not agree?

duotiga 2007-06-15 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_Flores (Post 995031)
Ah yes, I forgot about GP02! Excia and Kyrios seem to be close-combat suits, whereas the other two seem more projectile-based, do you not agree?

as for the other 2 projectile based,1 snipe (Dynames) while the other literally spams(Virtue)......:heh: Kyrios is more of neither here nor there (multi-purpose?) while Excia is melee MS literally....

M_Flores 2007-06-15 04:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 995055)
as for the other 2 projectile based,1 snipe (Dynames) while the other literally spams(Virtue)......:heh: Kyrios is more of neither here nor there (multi-purpose?) while Excia is melee MS literally....

Again, the 'multi-purpose' thing you claim leads me further to think that Kyrios can transform (if that doesnt seem obvious to some people, especially to me), but there havent been any pics to show an MA mode of it yet so I guess its pretty early to assume these. But still, its fun to learn the gimmicks of new MS, especially if I'd consider buying them.

LoweGear 2007-06-15 04:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_Flores (Post 995059)
Again, the 'multi-purpose' thing you claim leads me further to think that Kyrios can transform (if that doesnt seem obvious to some people, especially to me), but there havent been any pics to show an MA mode of it yet so I guess its pretty early to assume these. But still, its fun to learn the gimmicks of new MS, especially if I'd consider buying them.

It's been confirmed that the Kyrios can transform, according to the latest info. What it transforms into is still speculation, but the hints (including info regarding a weapons pack) seem to point to the Kyrios being the missile-wielding mobile armor shown in the first trailer.

mangatron 2007-06-15 04:59

I think....those models don't do them justice, but it does take some getting use to :heh:

I mean, the model's look too skinny, while Virtue looks....rather fat:heh: which, I do hope there is a reason for it's trans fatty look, but other than that, hmm, the designs will take some getting used to. I guess the only thing I like about these previews is the girl :heh:

Hope she isn't too much of the quiet type, she does look serious but...ah, cute nonetheless. She seems to be the only female of the team :heh:

Wait that is a girl, right? Tell me I'm right, I know my instincts aren't failing me :heh::heh::heh:

LoweGear 2007-06-15 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 995105)
I think....those models don't do them justice, but it does take some getting use to :heh:

I mean, the model's look too skinny, while Virtue looks....rather fat:heh: which, I do hope there is a reason for it's trans fatty look, but other than that, hmm, the designs will take some getting used to. I guess the only thing I like about these previews is the girl :heh:

Hope she isn't too much of the quiet type, she does look serious but...ah, cute nonetheless. She seems to be the only female of the team :heh:

Wait that is a girl, right? Tell me I'm right, I know my instincts aren't failing me :heh::heh::heh:

I believe all the info points to Tieira being a guy unfortunately :heh:

mangatron 2007-06-15 05:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 995120)
I believe all the info points to Tieira being a guy unfortunately :heh:

Aha, I knew that 1% didn't fail me. Now I officially hate the chara designer, thanks for all the nightmares Mr. Yaoi artist :heh::heh:

I just knew, knowing the chara designer, I just knew somehow that wasn't a girl....:heh: