AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

dodgethis_sg 2007-08-20 20:14

lulz at at the bad effort on the bottom right hand corner. Obvious that the katakana Infinite Justice Gundam was copied and pasted.

Meehlimo 2007-08-21 00:53

has anyone listened to me destiny has a october release date so what do we get in september?

mangatron 2007-08-21 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meehlimo (Post 1105690)
has anyone listened to me destiny has a october release date so what do we get in september?

September is International Gundam00 month :heh: :heh:

jackyng222 2007-08-21 02:09

ok, im going to ask again, are gundam markers by gunze sanyo or GSI "TOXIC" to breathe/ be in contact with?
I cant read japanese : ( so i dont know

Just for precautions and stuff.

dodgethis_sg 2007-08-21 03:45

No. You're still safe.

Kittie Rose 2007-08-21 05:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kittie Rose (Post 1095495)
Guys, I'm not so gone on model kits, to be honest. I had a few and they were fun to build, but they fall to pieces when I try to pack them.

I'm honestly thinking of getting into MSIA and other Gundam figures. I know they're not as detailed; but some of them are quite cool. Mainly the Turn A, and there's a Zaku that looks decent.

Can anyone name me some non-model kit Gundams that don't suck? I'd love to build up a bit of a collection.

Hello???????????

dodgethis_sg 2007-08-21 07:17

Gundam Fix Figuration and Zeonography. Both lines are done by God.

subaruhess 2007-08-21 12:30

Kittie Rose; is not possible for you to be a little respectful? Most of us here by now have learned to use google to find basic information about gundam models. (There no mods in this forum?)

jackyng222 2007-08-21 13:50

dodgethis_sg, were you answering my question? just wondering. If so thanks! If not, Does anyone else know if gundam markers are toxic?

kaito-kid 2007-08-21 18:16

[quote removed by a moderator]

What's wrong with you?:uhoh:

He was just asking a simple question..No need to overreact.

Astronopolis 2007-08-21 18:32

he was being very rude, disrespectful and stupid. someone had to tell him :p

dj898 2007-08-21 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackyng222 (Post 1105809)
ok, im going to ask again, are gundam markers by gunze sanyo or GSI "TOXIC" to breathe/ be in contact with?
I cant read japanese : ( so i dont know

Just for precautions and stuff.

no should be safe unless you decided to rub on your tongue that is.... -__-;;

dodgethis_sg 2007-08-21 21:51

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1D64BCJkiKs

This lady's also not in the least bit worried about airbrushing without any proper protection of any sort. So why should guys feel squemish?

http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info...oducts_id=5373

To pre-order, not to pre-order. THat is the question.

subaruhess 2007-08-21 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg (Post 1107426)

Wow, she completely destroys the modeller stereotype image :heh:

Anyhow, those sharp wooden paintbrushes are those the same as the tamiya branded ones? Been after a good quality paint brush for a long time.

dodgethis_sg 2007-08-22 00:13

The ones she uses are different. The handles are larger in diameter from normal brushes, similar to calligraphy ones.

subaruhess 2007-08-23 12:36

Latest scan about the destiny master grade, comes with plenty of accessories i.e hands, beam edges. Looks like the new frame allows for more dramatic poses than strike freedom, size wise its much bigger than strike freedom too. Still no information about the wings of light version.

Copy Ninja Kakashi 2007-08-23 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by subaruhess (Post 1110263)
Lastest scan about the destiny master grade, comes with plenty of accessories i.e hands, beam edges. Looks like the new frame allows for more dramatic poses than strike freedom, size wise its much bigger than strike freedom too. Still no information about the wings of light version.

Aah it look great, me is gonna buy :D Looks like the stand is in the shape of the wings, just like the MG (Strike) Freedom

Critias 2007-08-23 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by subaruhess (Post 1110263)
Latest scan about the destiny master grade, comes with plenty of accessories i.e hands, beam edges. Looks like the new frame allows for more dramatic poses than strike freedom, size wise its much bigger than strike freedom too. Still no information about the wings of light version.

Anyone else see in that scan that the long range beam cannon is NOT green?
I'm actually glad it's that blue color because the green color has no damn place on a gundam that's blue, white, and red.

subaruhess 2007-08-23 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 1110869)
Anyone else see in that scan that the long range beam cannon is NOT green?
I'm actually glad it's that blue color because the green color has no damn place on a gundam that's blue, white, and red.

Thats because its the prototype, in danny choo's photo you can see on the final product thats its green.

MG Destiny gundam Special version kit extras to quote from gunota:

" The MG Destiny Gundam Special Edition will come with Wings Of Light, Palma Fiocina effects parts, boomerang effects parts, internal joints (elbows, knees, & other exposed areas) with chrome plating, 1/20 scale Shinn Asuka & Kira Yamato figures, and a round stand for the figures that can be attached to an Action Base. "

raideralan 2007-08-23 21:59

Can anyone explain how you set up a gundam marker. I just got one and I don't know how to use it. I just keep clicking until I get some paint and then take out the white piece and use it. But it leaves these scratch like marks on it. Can someone please explain how I should set up the marker and use it properly.