AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sword Art Online (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Sword Art Online - Anime Spoilers & Speculation (for SAO Novel Readers only) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113155)

NoirX 2012-08-20 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awrya (Post 4313547)
What I expect:
Ep.9
Rabbit Ragout & meal
Kirito & Cradil duel
Seeing the guys from the Army
Kirito & Asuna mapping & meeting Klein
Introducing 74th boss

Ep.10
Killing boss & Dual Blades debut
Meeting Heathcliff & duel
Joining KoB
Field exercise with Kob members
Cradil poisoning everyone

The Rabbit Ragout meat event and Cradil event could just be in episode 8 since if you cramp those in episode 9 it might just be too much. Also on episode 10 you could also add when Kirito and Asuna decides to get married.

Awrya 2012-08-20 15:01

You're right, now that I think about it we are only at ep. 7, I thought that ep. 9 comes out this week:heh:

sky black swordman 2012-08-22 04:37

The preview of Episode 8 now.
http://www.swordart-online.net/story/index08.html

@Awrya you may have got it right .

Quote:

Rabbit Ragout & meal
Kirito & Cradil duel
Seeing the guys from the Army
Kirito & Asuna mapping & meeting Klein
Introducing 74th boss

Awrya 2012-08-22 05:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky black swordman (Post 4315415)

I almost feel sorry for the rabbit, the look on its face was just too sad.
Did Kirito just used Vertical Square in the preview? And lol how half of the preview was about Kirito worrying how to cook his food.

Deltaray 2012-08-22 07:03

Hmm yea that is Vertical Square, it actually needs still images to look good o.o

NoirX 2012-08-22 07:36

Seems like episode 8 will be as predicted. Btw the rabbit doesn't look cute :heh:

Craxuan 2012-08-22 07:40

Personally think that it's extremely important to dedicate at least one episode to Asuna/Kirito's married life.

To be honest there are so, so, so many content that has to be covered (like their 'child' for instance, I still have no idea how they're going to do that with so little episodes left) that I'm not sure whether this anime can do satisfactorily. I sure hope it will, because the light novel was extremely pleasant to read.

NoirX 2012-08-22 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craxuan (Post 4315529)
Personally think that it's extremely important to dedicate at least one episode to Asuna/Kirito's married life.

To be honest there are so, so, so many content that has to be covered (like their 'child' for instance, I still have no idea how they're going to do that with so little episodes left) that I'm not sure whether this anime can do satisfactorily. I sure hope it will, because the light novel was extremely pleasant to read.

They could do that in episode 11(their honeymoon on 22th floor and Yui). Besides, there are still alot of episodes left.

Znail 2012-08-22 09:29

Quote:

18 episodes left, that isn't that few really.

Shinji103 2012-08-22 14:02

IT'S COMING

AFTER SEVEN LONG WEEKS OF AGONIZING WAITING AND PATIENCE

(okay so I enjoyed the series so far, it wasn't that bad a wait :heh:)

THE MAIN STORY IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!

Utsuro no Hako 2012-08-22 17:17

Is it just me or does Cradil look kinda old? I imagined a guy in his late 20s or early 30s, but he looks like his first video game was Galaga.

NoirX 2012-08-22 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako (Post 4316136)
Is it just me or does Cradil look kinda old? I imagined a guy in his late 20s or early 30s, but he looks like his first video game was Galaga.

He is around that age, just that his pissed face made him look older.

lightbringer 2012-08-22 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 4315969)
IT'S COMING

No surprised there, it was already obvious from the preview title :D

But yeah, HELL YEAH. I've been waiting for this.

Quote:

The chance that the anime will only go up to end of ALO is around 95% now, IMHO. There's way more than enough episodes left to cover both SAO and ALO main arcs. I'm hoping that we'll get around 1.5-2 episodes of married life, including fishing and Yui and just relaxing.

NoirX 2012-08-22 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightbringer (Post 4316292)
The chance that the anime will only go up to end of ALO is around 95% now, IMHO. There's way more than enough episodes left to cover both SAO and ALO main arcs. I'm hoping that we'll get around 1.5-2 episodes of married life, including fishing and Yui and just relaxing.

1,5 or even 2 episodes for their honeymoon would be too much time wasting. Even a full 1 episode is enough to cover both the honeymoon and Yui's SS at the same time.

sky black swordman 2012-08-22 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 4315969)
IT'S COMING

Were all the previous episodes that bad? Well I am happy that were getting back to Vol 1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoirX (Post 4316320)
1,5 or even 2 episodes for their honeymoon would be too much time wasting. Even a full 1 episode is enough to cover both the honeymoon and Yui's SS at the same time.

It may go like that. But I wish they could have done a full Yui Episode.

Xacual 2012-08-22 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoirX (Post 4316320)

Yui's SS is not that short. It's about the same length as Liz or Scilica's story. 2 Episodes covering the entire honeymoon should do it.

NoirX 2012-08-22 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xacual (Post 4316334)
Yui's SS is not that short. It's about the same length as Liz or Scilica's story. 2 Episodes covering the entire honeymoon should do it.

Since Yui SS happens between the honeymoon period, my guess is that it's going to be 1 episode with alot of omitting on the not-so-important parts(there's some of them in the honeymoon)

Utsuro no Hako 2012-08-22 22:23

Given Yui's importance to the ALO stories, I would hope her introduction takes up at least as much time as Scilica and Liz. Plus, her story explains why the Army suddenly appears on the 74th Floor and gives a nice wrap-up to Kibaou (which should silence some of the complaints about the side stories being filler).

I'd say put the start of the honeymoon at the end of the Cradil episode and the fishing segment in the same episode as the 75th Floor Boss Fight (or just cut it altogether).

Shinji103 2012-08-22 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky black swordman (Post 4316327)
Were all the previous episodes that bad? Well I am happy that were getting back to Vol 1.

*points to the smaller line of text in his original post*

NoirX 2012-08-23 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako (Post 4316435)
Given Yui's importance to the ALO stories, I would hope her introduction takes up at least as much time as Scilica and Liz. Plus, her story explains why the Army suddenly appears on the 74th Floor and gives a nice wrap-up to Kibaou (which should silence some of the complaints about the side stories being filler).

I'd say put the start of the honeymoon at the end of the Cradil episode and the fishing segment in the same episode as the 75th Floor Boss Fight (or just cut it altogether).

I'm not saying to alter Yui SS part, I'm saying that there's alot that can be omitted in the honeymoon period(i.e Local God fishing event). There's nothing really special about the honeymoon itself