AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   D. N. Angel (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=3153)

Shinji103 2006-12-13 22:17

Wtf??????

How could it end like that? :twitch: There'd better be a continuation. :frustrated:

Luminisk 2007-06-29 02:05

Such a shame that the mangaka is not releasing any new materials on D.N. Angel. I really like this manga, and as much as I don't want it to end I want to see it end respectably. Its sorta frustrating to me the story to stop so abruptly (at a cliffhanger no less.)
I suppose the mangaka ran out of materials, but I'm still hoping that she'll finish D.N. Angel considering she restarted on Lagoon Engine recently. :)

Shinji103 2007-06-29 05:20

Yeah, I really don't see how she could leave DNAngel like that forever. Especially since it wasn't an ending. The most recent volume ends with
Spoiler:
How is that an ending to the series????

ringo89 2007-06-29 22:29

i really hope that dn angel will continue... :(
i just read the manga until vol10, and i also heard that risa would kidnapped.
i really curious what happened after risa got kidnapped...
i heard that dark tried so hard to save risa, he even wanted to use his own wings, and that couldn't be good for dark if he forced himself to use his own wings (like hiwatari)
i want to know if there is a possibility that the relationship between hiwatari and risa will grow further?
although for now there are nothing happen between them. but i really hope their relationship will grow further. they can be a great couple...

HIWATARI IS THE BEST!!!!!

UPR 2007-06-29 23:00

if anybody hears about the manga resuming please let us know. Thank you

Jackyy 2007-12-10 01:33

From Yukiru Sugisaki's website (http://arecacatechu.jp/top.html),

「D・N・ANGEL」復活!!

長く応援ありがとうございます、とうとう復活です
詳細は月刊ASuka2月号(2007年12月22日発売号)で!!

which means... (from Google Translate)... D.N.Angel is finally coming back on!

holyman282 2007-12-10 01:58

does that mean maybe volume 12 will come out in the 22nd of December 2007?

ironbomb 2007-12-10 03:24

think that means a new chapter will be released, not another volume I believe...

Ori 2007-12-10 07:28

OMG... 「D・N・ANGEL」復活!!means DN Angel is being revived!!!!!

It's about time.

holyman282 2007-12-11 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ori (Post 1291657)
OMG... 「D・N・ANGEL」復活!!means DN Angel is being revived!!!!!

It's about time.

I know what you mean, how many years has it been, I've read up to ch 11 and needed more. Good to know it's coming back!

Shinji103 2007-12-11 03:47

FRAKKING HELL YES!!!! IT'S ABOUT FRAKKING TIME!!!!! :D :D :D

ironbomb 2007-12-11 04:46

hehe heard the news myself a couple weeks back since I just caught up with everyone in the manga...I didnt have to wait too long xD.

Windy 2007-12-11 16:45

Oh god...I told my girlfriend this news. I expected a fanatic reaction like "OHMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD" because she used to NEVER shut up about how hot she thought Dark was...

Instead, I got a "meh, who cares?" reaction. >_>

I'm fairly excited though.

Ori 2007-12-12 09:35

Your friend's reaction is pretty normal. We all grew up during the long wait.

It's like Harry Potter. If the fifth book came out the year after the forth I would be jumping off the wall excited. But as it was, when the fifth book did come out I just didn't really care anymore.

ironbomb 2007-12-12 20:06

Thats a bad comparison lol. There was still alot of people running like craze when the fifth potter both was released.

But I do agree that after so long, the popularity of the manga have truly died...But since I only read it recently, I am just glad to see it back =D.

Ori 2007-12-12 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironbomb (Post 1295825)
Thats a bad comparison lol. There was still alot of people running like craze when the fifth potter both was released.

But I do agree that after so long, the popularity of the manga have truly died...But since I only read it recently, I am just glad to see it back =D.

Many more people would have been running around crazy if the gap between 4th and 5th weren't so long. A bunch of fans grew out of the phase during that gap.

I mean I am looking forward to reading the continuation. But after living without the series for so long...

ironbomb 2007-12-12 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ori (Post 1295886)
Many more people would have been running around crazy if the gap between 4th and 5th weren't so long. A bunch of fans grew out of the phase during that gap.

I mean I am looking forward to reading the continuation. But after living without the series for so long...

Definitely, I agree with that but the interest in it didnt drop as drastically as you made it seem lol. If the 5th book came out alot earlier, I am sure the sales would have been alot higher in the beginning but I still believe it didnt affect it alot.

Neways back to DNAngel, is there gonna be a group translating it when its released again?

Leon_Lelouch 2007-12-13 06:02

Ohhh.... I have been waiting for this manga for a long long time....
It's a good manga but why Sugisaki-san doesnt continue it?!!!

kyashi 2008-02-27 08:56

same here..me and especially my younger sister are avid fans of dnangel (more of manga than anime..) also have heard about dnangel which will be continue but somehow..there's this thought of where is the continuation yugisaki is talking about, who'll provide the raws and what time is it since the day yugisaki announced that dnangel will be continue? omg! this is what i hate about being a fan..just waiting..sob

shaselai 2008-02-27 11:21

nevermind dnangel... i am still waiting for Candidate for goddess continuation.... it didnt even end....