AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

MakubeX2 2009-04-21 19:27

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/6808/1240304580513.jpghttp://img2.imageshack.us/img2/2271/1240310944256.jpg

Rising Dragon 2009-04-21 19:28

Pretty sure those are CGIs, and not actual models. I remember seeing a 00 Seven Swords in the same style.

MakubeX2 2009-04-21 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2354667)
Pretty sure those are CGIs, and not actual models. I remember seeing a 00 Seven Swords in the same style.

I know. I even have the place where it originated from :-

http://zefai.sakura.ne.jp/c/cg.php

ChildrenOfTheMind 2009-04-21 20:12

Is it hard to build a Gundam 00 Razer using the HG 1/44 kits?

Calvin329 2009-04-21 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChildrenOfTheMind (Post 2354709)
Is it hard to build a Gundam 00 Razer using the HG 1/44 kits?

wait, what?

There's an actuall 00 Raiser kit. o_O

And it's not hard. None of the HG 1/144 kits are hard.

Amber.Dawn 2009-04-21 21:10

Snapping the pieces are easy though. I accidently went midieval on some of my models.

cupcakes4chris 2009-04-21 21:52

is the destiny EBM worth the money? It's $75+$10(shipping). I really want it, but is it worth it?

vektar 2009-04-21 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris (Post 2354834)
is the destiny EBM worth the money? It's $75+$10(shipping). I really want it, but is it worth it?

honestly to me its not, but if your a true fan go for it! You wont be disappointed im sure. But thats a lot of extra money for a few addons and color scheme (which you can do your self)

ChildrenOfTheMind 2009-04-21 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calvin329 (Post 2354750)
wait, what?

There's an actuall 00 Raiser kit. o_O

And it's not hard. None of the HG 1/144 kits are hard.

the kits is like $60, i want to buy the 00 and the razer and then turn it into the 00 razer.

Amber.Dawn 2009-04-21 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChildrenOfTheMind (Post 2354864)
the kits is like $60, i want to buy the 00 and the razer and then turn it into the 00 razer.

???

Uhh...you can buy them seperately or together.....

Un1ver5e 2009-04-21 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris (Post 2354834)
is the destiny EBM worth the money? It's $75+$10(shipping). I really want it, but is it worth it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2354840)
honestly to me its not, but if your a true fan go for it! You wont be disappointed im sure. But thats a lot of extra money for a few addons and color scheme (which you can do your self)

I seriously have issues with the waist-to-leg joint on MG Destiny. The stupid clip only allows for 2 positions: legs spread out wide, and legs close. Anything in between and the legs collapse.

ryanvamp 2009-04-21 23:03

Jaycee, would you happen to still have written somewhere the explanation of how to do a lightbox? I read at page 635 that you gave some tips on how to build one. I should probably ask this on a PM, but I thought that if I did it here, more ppl could benefit from a couple of short advices.

Sworra 2009-04-21 23:06

Speaking of Destiny series, i wish Bandai would make a MG meter unit. I would so buy two of them for Justice and Freedom, but imagine how big they would be, so worth it though. :)

Kelrys 2009-04-21 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2354669)
I know. I even have the place where it originated from :-

http://zefai.sakura.ne.jp/c/cg.php

Great link! Thanks a lot!

JackRydden224 2009-04-22 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kai00 (Post 2354995)

More like Delta Gundam Color XD

Nevertheless, that's one awesome looking Kyrios. Did you build that?

Un1ver5e 2009-04-22 01:31

Are they your models or did you get the pictures from somewhere?

LoweGear 2009-04-22 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChildrenOfTheMind (Post 2354864)
the kits is like $60, i want to buy the 00 and the razer and then turn it into the 00 razer.

$60? You must be referring to the 1/100 version. There is a 1/144 HG 00 Raiser Designer's Color set, which shouldn't set you back more than $25 dollars. If you're not a fan of this kit's lighter colors though, just buy the separate 1/144 HG 00 Gundam and the 1/144 HG 0 Raiser kit. , both whose total price combined being no more expensive than above set.

Exia_00 2009-04-22 01:53

that kyrios is nice

LightningZERO 2009-04-22 02:02

Its MA looks real great. Like a real fighter

JayCee 2009-04-22 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanvamp (Post 2354917)
Jaycee, would you happen to still have written somewhere the explanation of how to do a lightbox? I read at page 635 that you gave some tips on how to build one. I should probably ask this on a PM, but I thought that if I did it here, more ppl could benefit from a couple of short advices.

Unfortunately I didn't have a written explanation as I was pm'd regarding about it. But here are pics that pretty much self explanatory.

Thing's you need. Cardboard, Thin paper (preferably tissue paper) to cover the windows of the box, coloured card of preferred choice for background, lighting, camera, cutting tool and adhesive to fix paper onto cardboard frame. Easy simple DIY

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9669/98822501.png

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/676/69325697.png

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9862/93244452.png

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5020/64586372.png


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:41.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.