AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fullmetal Alchemist (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   I have a feeling that one of the people who will die is.. (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=11036)

Jump 2004-04-06 15:15

I have a feeling that one of the people who will die is..

Spoiler:

That would really suck :\

Dark_Oblivion 2004-04-06 15:27

I'm not too sure....[note: Episode 25+ major spoilers]

Spoiler:

Sonhex 2004-04-06 15:33

Quote:

Spoiler:

I certainly hope that you're wrong :) , but I have also been thinking similar thoughts as

Spoiler:

Though I also agree with other members who suggest

Spoiler:

may be next, as like

Spoiler:

he's pretty much served his purpose up to this point.

Sonhex

dreamless 2004-04-06 16:02

well, I also have the feeling that
Spoiler:
but maybe no too soon, maybe around episode 37, so that
Spoiler:
well, I won't say it sucks or not, I welcome any great death scene that can make me enjoy the series more. After all, up to now the parts I enjoyed most in the anime are
Spoiler:
;)

Zauren 2004-04-06 16:41

Hmm

Spoiler:

Itsuki 2004-04-06 17:11

Spoiler:

ZeroKun 2004-04-06 17:17

Maybe she will get hurt and require an automail. Goddamnit i want one!

avmoghe 2004-04-06 18:20

All right.. I'm seriously confused. Why exactly are people using spoiler tags when they are just SPECULATING about what might happen in the future?

I could've sworn the purpose of a spoiler tag was the hide an actual spoiler... not a guess you made.

Here's my speculation about who's next (key word being Speculation) -

I think Mustang and Hawkeye will get killed since they are the ones who are investigating the corruption in the military. Armstrong isn't poking his nose into anything, so there would be no reason for him to die. The problem is that the villians are basically indestructible, so I don't think even the powerful flame alchemist would be able to do anything to them. It will truly break my heart to see those two go... but if it does happen, rest assured that it will be a truly magnificent episode.

The past few episodes have shown us that the creators have the balls show what SHOULD realistically happen (even if it means the deaths of some of the most beloved characters). I admire that very much... :cool:

Jump 2004-04-06 18:46

Well, I have been using spoilers because I don't want people to unexpectedly see something they do not want to see. Sort of like a double warning (the title and then the content). Some people don't want to have the 'thought' that it might be possible for a certain character to die. They want it to be a complete suprise.

That's all.

Youko Recca 2004-04-06 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroKun
Maybe she will get hurt and require an automail. Goddamnit i want one!

You wold actually WANT an automail!? :twitch:

ZeroKun 2004-04-06 19:03

yes indeed i would :P

supermikol 2004-04-06 19:25

yes count me in for an automail too if u can find one. those things are awesome. whats the point of having an arm when u can get something like 10 times stronger. for one thing, i'll beat the shit out of anyone who pisses me off. :-D i could probably break bones without even trying.

Youko Recca 2004-04-06 20:22

Hey I think I'll meet you halfway.I'll take a katana and swiftly chop your arm off,or maybe slowly sink the sword into your arm like a carrot,eh?

Scrumhalf 2004-04-06 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jump
Spoiler:

No I doubt that she'll die at all in the FMA series.
Know what I think?

Spoiler:

ZeroKun 2004-04-06 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Youko Recca
Hey I think I'll meet you halfway.I'll take a katana and swiftly chop your arm off,or maybe slowly sink the sword into your arm like a carrot,eh?

lol. Gimme a time and a location ;)

GreyRose 2004-04-07 00:25

I don't see how anyone could TRULY want an automail (unless you're mad for power like the dude from Ep. 5), since it would first require decapitation and then excruciatingly painful surgery, and presumably a few months of just getting used to the thing.

Kouji 2004-04-07 01:04

Honestly, you have any idea how harsh that'll feel? I mean, just having the fullmetal alchemy magic is just enough. But having to go through what Ed did is just plain suicide to your body. :nono:

ZeroKun 2004-04-07 09:17

Yes im mad for power, so what? You wanna fight or something?! :). Anyway ive always been a fan of cyborgs and stuff. Hopefully noone else will die, i dont think i could take it.

kamij0 2004-04-07 09:35

winry dies and this show dies too.. too much for a show killer.. unless they got to cut it short due to $$ problems

hawkeye cant die too !! she's a hot babe .. !!
no girls die without my permission !!!

so that leave the death slots for the guys ... heh ...

Sonhex 2004-04-07 11:47

Quote:

winry dies and this show dies too.. too much for a show killer.. unless they got to cut it short due to $$ problems

hawkeye cant die too !! she's a hot babe .. !!
no girls die without my permission !!!

so that leave the death slots for the guys ... heh ...
I don't think it would be a show killer, but it would be a very cruel blow to Ed and Al after what they have been through. But with FMA anything is possible - what happened to Nina and

Spoiler:

shows that.

I'd agree that some people may be turned off if Winry does die. However others will welcome the focus changing back to Ed and Al's core 'quest' to find the Philosopher's Stone (or another solution) after all this is what the whole story is about.

I doubt FMA will be cut short for $$ problems, its a huge success in Japan at the moment and shows no sign of waning...

Sonhex