AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Appel 2012-04-23 06:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4123982)
Now, will this be RG's debut of a provided stand?

i doubt it. my guess is it will just barely stand on its own, just like the RG freedom and aile strike. and that means that bandai doesnt have to include a stand and just tell you to buy an action base 1 instead :P

HasuMasu 2012-04-23 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4123982)
About time. What a move for Bandai; I was expecting a Char suit. It is red though. Now, will this be RG's debut of a provided stand?

While I seriously doubt they'd give a stand, it would be a life-saver for something like Justice.

Freedom stands fine on its own...usually.

casval cehack 2012-04-23 06:23

Yeah, one of the Justice's signature pose has its lifter deployed perpendicular yet still attached to the gundam.

Appel 2012-04-23 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4124015)
Yeah, one of the Justice's signature pose has its lifter deployed perpendicular yet still attached to the gundam.

the MG infinite justice can do that as well and it didnt come with a stand^^
and almost all models that can transform dont come with a stand, making their waverider modes almost unusable when you dont have an action base.

casval cehack 2012-04-23 06:44

That was way before, for old kits. Now, atleast for the 1/144 scale, Bandai started to provide dual purpose stands for the Age-2 and Age-3.

Appel 2012-04-23 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4124046)
That was way before, for old kits. Now, atleast for the 1/144 scale, Bandai started to provide dual purpose stands for the Age-2 and Age-3.

for HGs they seem to do that these days. but the RG freedom and aile strike could have benefited from a stand just as much!^^
not to mention that the RG sky grasper actually comes with attatchments that let you hook up the striker packs to an action base. but that one doesnt come with a stand as well.

Akyra 2012-04-23 06:57

I was hoping for a MG Justice...let's hope for a MG Providence/Legend =D

I just bought the entire set of Wing MGs from HK. It's approximately 50% of the price here in Australia...

maknaedik 2012-04-23 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 4124061)
I was hoping for a MG Justice...let's hope for a MG Providence/Legend =D

I just bought the entire set of Wing MGs from HK. It's approximately 50% of the price here in Australia...

Me too :(

Anyway, the new grunt unit for EFF

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

Man, I love it! Other than it's red, it looks different, at last.

and the MG Marasai:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...09804161_n.jpg

Don't tell me it comes with the Ballute system? Cause if it does, then HELL YEAH! But I think it's just telling you to buy the Ballute System yourself as a Bandai Exclusive :(

HasuMasu 2012-04-23 07:38

Oh damn, those 3rd Generation grunt suits would look absolutely fabulous as models. :eek:

casval cehack 2012-04-23 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4124094)
Anyway, the new grunt unit for EFF

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

Man, I love it! Other than it's red, it looks different, at last.

That explains the curious optional gates on Age-2's A-runner.

Appel 2012-04-23 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4124094)
Me too :(

Anyway, the new grunt unit for EFF

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

Man, I love it! Other than it's red, it looks different, at last.

and the MG Marasai:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...09804161_n.jpg

Don't tell me it comes with the Ballute system? Cause if it does, then HELL YEAH! But I think it's just telling you to buy the Ballute System yourself as a Bandai Exclusive :(

my guess is that it really just shows off that the exclusive ballute system is compatible with it :P
im really not interested in that thing XD i do like the MG marasai though!

Sworra 2012-04-23 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 4124061)
I was hoping for a MG Justice...let's hope for a MG Providence/Legend =D
I just bought the entire set of Wing MGs from HK. It's approximately 50% of the price here in Australia...

We still don't know what is coming after the GAT-X suits.. Being that this is Seeds Year they may throw a curve ball at us and maybe give us a MG Justice.

bio9205 2012-04-23 09:07

They probably did the Justice because they could recycle Freedom's frame, and it shares some accessories with Freedom - the beam rifle and shield, for example.

aeriolewinters 2012-04-23 09:21

OMG, It's Perfect AGE-2 lol

suiton629 2012-04-23 10:20

Well, I plan on getting 2x of the SD AGE-2 to display the Normal and the Double Bullet. I guess for the Double Bullet, I can make it the "perfect" version.

I wonder though... Maybe I could get a third to display it as the SOOPA PILOTO white version. =P

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZfvBOQ7Pp3...2o/s640/30.jpg

Pretty cool stuff. Cept it looks awfully similar to Seravee and Reborns...o_O
Is Bandai subliminally teasing us with the possibility for more 00 MG Kits soon?

OH?! Imagine if they did another 00 series with ELS Setsuna...ZOGMGGGG

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Front_View.jpg
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...bonsgundam.png

Appel 2012-04-23 10:35

i can see the similarities to the seravee but not the reborns gundam O_o the age-3 is a lot bulkier than the reborns!

and no, they arent teasing anything. gundam AGE is simply a throwback to every other part of the franchise ever to make older fans happy as well. these similarities make the show seem familiar to fans like that. its nothing more.

suiton629 2012-04-23 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4124428)
i can see the similarities to the seravee but not the reborns gundam O_o the age-3 is a lot bulkier than the reborns!

and no, they arent teasing anything. gundam AGE is simply a throwback to every other part of the franchise ever to make older fans happy as well. these similarities make the show seem familiar to fans like that. its nothing more.

Look carefully at the shield looking thing on the Age-3 wear. =P And the red shoes...RED SHOES!!! >_< :eyespin::eyespin:

Appel 2012-04-23 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4124433)
Look carefully at the shield looking thing on the Age-3 wear. =P And the red shoes...RED SHOES!!! >_< :eyespin::eyespin:

its a little similar at best. plus it doesnt change that the AGE-3 is bulkier.
it might be an homage to it but nothing more.

Bashfulz 2012-04-23 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 4123457)
Dunno about most of you but, I for one am SO hyped for this :heh:

looks like the RGs are alternating between UC and SEED only so far.. any chance for a rick-dias or a hyaku shiki for the next char suit? :) :)

hm. i see the byarlant custom as a unconfirmed release.. anybody has a scan of that page?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4124433)
Look carefully at the shield looking thing on the Age-3 wear. =P And the red shoes...RED SHOES!!! >_< :eyespin::eyespin:

can't really see any resemblance to reborns.. most gundams have red shoes.

loon1688 2012-04-23 11:19

RG Strike Weapons Systems.....
done sword and launcher not skygrasper.....
no time to built skygrasper, just saw that sword and launcher are simple so just done it 1st....http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...8/DSC_0233.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...8/DSC_0232.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...8/DSC_0235.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...8/DSC_0236.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...8/DSC_0238.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...8/DSC_0241.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.