AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Sir Dearka 2009-05-05 05:04

Thanks guys for tips and encouragement. I think that I'll go for the Damashii line because of its bigger size. And I think proportions are done better there after seeing a couple of pics in the web.

ZER013HRZ 2009-05-05 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by astranagun (Post 2377845)
For those who have it is the Unicorn model worthy 40 ?

hmm, 40 Euro = 71 AUD. . . . depends on how much MGs are over where u live. MG in AUS atm is around $90 AUD around 50 Euro. For me, ifi see a MG for 60~70 (unless its uber shit and gay) i'll buy it. My opinion of the Unicorn. Looks UBER cool in Beserk Mode HOWEVER its its not really poseable - theres a maximum angle its legs and be in. = . = " it cant even manipulate the pose on the box.

If ur a "bored" person like me and tend to transform / repose the unicorn, i wont recommend it cause its really fragile TT _ TT my V fin broke already so now its in unicorn mode TT _ TT.

yeh so its all ur decision since its ur money~ but for me, unless its cheap i wont get it ^^

hope it works

astranagun 2009-05-05 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZER013HRZ (Post 2379099)
hmm, 40 Euro = 71 AUD. . . . depends on how much MGs are over where u live. MG in AUS atm is around $90 AUD around 50 Euro. For me, ifi see a MG for 60~70 (unless its uber shit and gay) i'll buy it. My opinion of the Unicorn. Looks UBER cool in Beserk Mode HOWEVER its its not really poseable - theres a maximum angle its legs and be in. = . = " it cant even manipulate the pose on the box.

If ur a "bored" person like me and tend to transform / repose the unicorn, i wont recommend it cause its really fragile TT _ TT my V fin broke already so now its in unicorn mode TT _ TT.

yeh so its all ur decision since its ur money~ but for me, unless its cheap i wont get it ^^

hope it works

Normally the cost is more or less around 80/90 € plus shipping.

Kelrys 2009-05-05 09:48

HG Garazzo and HG Gadessa, which of them have better articualtion?

justsomeguy 2009-05-05 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna.F.Seiei (Post 2378081)
rubbing alcohol? how does it look like?

Go to your local pharmacy and check the first aid section. Rubbing alcohol, aka isopropyl alcohol, should be sold in either 100%, 90%, or 70%, as a clear liquid.

@Kelrys:
Those are pretty much the same MS with different weapons setups. The instructions show exactly the same bodies, and looks like they have HG Seed-level articulation.

Sir Dearka 2009-05-05 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2379134)
HG Garazzo and HG Gadessa, which of them have better articualtion?

In terms of articulation, they are practically identical. Though in terns of looks and gimmicks I prefer Gadessa. Looks just more badass and the color scheme really shows off the details and panel lines, if one adds some.

Tormenk 2009-05-05 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by astranagun (Post 2379108)
Normally the cost is more or less around 80/90 plus shipping.

80/90 euros can buy me two Unicorns with cash to spare for the custom action base as well.

I got my unicorn for the near equivalent of 40 euros too so by all means go for it.

Nerroth 2009-05-05 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2379182)
In terms of articulation, they are practically identical. Though in terns of looks and gimmicks I prefer Gadessa. Looks just more badass and the color scheme really shows off the details and panel lines, if one adds some.

I'd add that the Garazzo in its currently-released colour scheme does not look nearly as good as one in Hilling's colours would - but at the same time, there is no guarantee that Hilling's Garazzo will be released in HG.

It will be released in RD, though, so hopefully a HG version will happen, too.

godamongmen77 2009-05-05 22:19

Gundam model question
 
I have a few of the 1/144 model kits for Gundam Wing, but I want to make the switch to High Grade. I need to know the scales they were made in though, can someone give me some sort of a guide for series of Gundam models? Or do you know where I can find one online? I am just looking for 1/144-1/100 scale models but they must be High Grade. I am interested in all series of Gundam!

GrahamAker 2009-05-06 00:30

Box Art for HG 1/144 O Gundam

http://ruliweb2.nate.com/ruliboard/g...nfo/3394_1.jpg
classic isn't it.

LightningZERO 2009-05-06 01:25

Cool. So Exia R2 will on the other side :D

Amber.Dawn 2009-05-06 01:54

Buying Exia R2 and 0 for sure.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-05-06 02:41

Type A.C.D.?

Fuck does that mean?

Calvin329 2009-05-06 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhus12 (Post 2380203)
Box Art for HG 1/144 O Gundam

http://ruliweb2.nate.com/ruliboard/g...nfo/3394_1.jpg
classic isn't it.

Oh that is frickin hot. :eyespin:

Judging from the background, O Gundam is on the asteroid thing there, having a showdown with Exia R2. I'm sure R2's boxart would be it attacking to the right, simulating that epic final battle.

*waits for the hopefully-equally-as-epic Exia R2 boxart*

GrahamAker 2009-05-06 04:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2380351)
Type A.C.D.?

Fuck does that mean?

Actual Combat Design:)
waiting for the exia r2 boxart

CelestialNocturne 2009-05-06 14:02

...I really wish that they'd create boxart's of similar greatness for the 1/100's.

Patriot's Blade 2009-05-06 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhus12 (Post 2380203)
Box Art for HG 1/144 O Gundam

http://ruliweb2.nate.com/ruliboard/g...nfo/3394_1.jpg
classic isn't it.

does that include the "hikari tsubasa" thing?.

Foreshadow 2009-05-06 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhus12 (Post 2380203)
Box Art for HG 1/144 O Gundam

http://ruliweb2.nate.com/ruliboard/g...nfo/3394_1.jpg
classic isn't it.

I prefer the original colors for it, but those are pretty sweet too.

SonicSP 2009-05-06 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2379134)
HG Garazzo and HG Gadessa, which of them have better articualtion?

Seemed pretty much the same to me.They're similarity in engeneering base design passes down to their Gunplas appearently.





I hope they will release 0-Gundam in it's gray original colours........with big giant GN-Drive included.Fortunately,the mentioning of a "type" and Bandai's lust for re-re-releasing the same models,one may be come eventually.

I wonder if Gadessa,Garozzo and Masuruo will have Trans-Am releases as well?

Un1ver5e 2009-05-07 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2381635)
I wonder if Gadessa,Garozzo and Masuruo will have Trans-Am releases as well?

Lol, no need to wonder. They will, they will. 2x the profit for the same mould in just a different colour, why not? :heh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.