AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! [Light Novel] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111136)

larethian 2012-06-07 02:53

Volume 4:

http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/cover_b...1112000305.jpg

http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201107fantasia/

Syokool 2012-06-07 07:27

Nice cover :)

I think they had a quarrel (maybe) judging by that cover.

Also, Azuki Sakurai looks pretty for my tastes ^^

Kirito 2012-06-07 11:01

Pretty neat cover, I wonder what will happen this volume. Can't wait to get my hands on it so I can a have a look.

larethian 2012-06-07 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syokool (Post 4196249)
Nice cover :)

I think they had a quarrel (maybe) judging by that cover.

Also, Azuki Sakurai looks pretty for my tastes ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirito (Post 4196539)
Pretty neat cover, I wonder what will happen this volume. Can't wait to get my hands on it so I can a have a look.

Naoki wants to consult Momo on the possibility that Midori is an Otaku, but Momo is in a bad mood because they believed that Suzuki has a girlfriend, says the synopsis (though I think it's just his sister, since Suzuki is pretty much into 2D girls :heh:).

Man, why is every cover a "Momo" cover? They should make a limited edition with Midori on it :love:

Kirito 2012-06-07 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 4196558)
Naoki wants to consult Momo on the possibility that Midori is an Otaku, but Momo is in a bad mood because they believed that Suzuki has a girlfriend, says the synopsis (though I think it's just his sister, since Suzuki is pretty much into 2D girls :heh:).

Man, why is every cover a "Momo" cover? They should make a limited edition with Midori on it :love:

No kidding, I've seen the raws and the pics with Midori is in are so adorable. I want to know more about her.

Syokool 2012-06-07 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 4196558)

Interesting, but I want to know about Midori more than Momo :heh:

"Momo" cover reminds me "Kirino" cover in Oreimo series, that must be something related with otaku-ish plot or something.

Kirito 2012-06-07 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syokool (Post 4196608)
Interesting, but I want to know about Midori more than Momo :heh:

"Momo" cover reminds me "Kirino" cover in Oreimo series, that must be something related with otaku-ish plot or something.

It is an otaku-ish plot because the main dude is an otaku, but hides it from his peers while Momo is studying to become one to get close to a guy he likes, but he's into 2D women and won't look at real girls.

larethian 2012-06-26 01:26

I've upped the illustrations of v4 with my shitty scanning skills, without post-processing (except for mild rotates and crops). Needless to say, there's no way I'll tear the pages from my book to do proper scans.

Enjoy:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in..._Illustrations

Even though Midori is constantly growing on me, Azuki is way too cute this volume!! :love:

blade82 2012-06-26 07:00

who are Murasaki and Akari ?
by the way can you do a little summary for this vol 4

larethian 2012-06-26 14:35

Murasaki is a doujin artist and a university student, iirc. Naoki and Momo met her at Comiket in vol 3, and she has taken a liking to Momo. Akari is Naoki's little sister and has been present since v1.

I can't do any summary because I have only read a third of the book. My schedule is packed back to back since last week.

DarkSkiper 2012-06-26 15:29

Started reading this LN and got really interested. Hope some more translators join in, but beggars can't be choosers.
And larethian, thanks for the character relationship chart, give a basic idea of what they think of each other.

larethian 2012-06-27 11:22

I'm done with v4.

Spoiler for v4 key points:

Syokool 2012-06-27 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 4226958)
I'm done with v4.

Spoiler for v4 critical hit:

You have killed me with the last one :T_T:

But, that gives me a little bit of hope about their relationship in a near future.

larethian 2012-06-27 11:42

^ That calls for more drama. There may be a reason why that is so. I kind of expect that Midori's perspective is to be transformed.

To continue:
Spoiler for v4 picture decode:

Syokool 2012-06-27 12:18

Ah, you're talking about the manga series, right?

I remember the 1st chapter, and is pretty faithful with the novel. I liked the artist's style in Namiiro, so I'm following it in CA among other series.

blade82 2012-06-27 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syokool (Post 4226963)
You have killed me with the last one :T_T:

But, that gives me a little bit of hope about their relationship in a near future.

a little like Ayase the yandere:heh:

Syokool 2012-06-27 15:07

Mind reader!!!

But yes, like something amusing between the two of them.

larethian 2012-06-28 12:11

To be precise, she hates Otaku stuff, and said she's weak against Otakus.
But how is she a yandere!? Midori is Nadeshiko!

Anyway, Azuki is just so delicious in her shifuku that I'm kind of getting turned! :love:
And being an Otaku with many common topics with Naoki, I think they would be quite a match.

Chandalen 2012-06-28 12:30

So is Momo all tsun like taiga was? If so no chance in hell I'm going to touch this.

tsunade666 2012-06-28 12:35

Is there a summary somewhere? I look at page through the thread but relationship information only and a few spoiler info. This really looks interesting but I can't read it if it's not translated and reading an untranslated work took a lot of time that I don't have now.