AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 581 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111441)

james0246 2012-04-03 23:59

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 581 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released.

Quote:

-Fight continues.

-Itachi reveals the existence of Izanami, a technique that is equal and opposite of Izanagi. While Izanagi can change "fate" (reality), Izanami can determine one's "fate".

-During preparation for the technique, Itachi keeps Sasuke close to him...

itachi-san314 2012-04-04 00:04

well I'm banking on kabuto having hidan's immortal dna spliced into him. if he could find madara's corpse, he could get past a few deer in a forest. so with physical immortality in addition to his new dna spliced techs, he'd be totally unstoppable. plus I'd like to see hidan again...

iBeast 2012-04-04 01:20

Where the hell did that Sasuke/Itachi flashback come from? Sasuke with a bow :twitch:

Mateus 2012-04-04 03:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by iBeast (Post 4090170)
Where the hell did that Sasuke/Itachi flashback come from? Sasuke with a bow :twitch:

Random story-telling devices, like during the fight at the VOTE in Part I.

aeriolewinters 2012-04-04 04:09

Quote:

Sasuke with a bow
Uryuu Ishida!?

dn072 2012-04-04 05:48

Again a lame episode,
But according to wikipedia's japanese history this izanami would be the last uchiha's secret technique since kishi is using all of the japanese gods as a technique

HasuMasu 2012-04-04 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by dn072 (Post 4090362)
Again a lame episode,
But according to wikipedia's japanese history this izanami would be the last uchiha's secret technique since kishi is using all of the japanese gods as a technique

He could still squeeze out a couple more if he really wanted to.

I liked this chapter, that bar scene in particular was really telling.

Justice Knight 2012-04-04 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4090370)
He could still squeeze out a couple more if he really wanted to.

I liked this chapter, that bar scene in particular was really telling.

akatsuki members always go for a drink when spying a village :heh::heh: and i wonder how tobi drinks with his mask on.

HasuMasu 2012-04-04 06:35

^ Remember when he was eating the dangos? Yeah, something like that. :heh::eyespin:

Sageblink 2012-04-04 07:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by dn072 (Post 4090362)
Again a lame episode,

Yeah it was pretty obvious Izanami would be involved at some point. Not really surprising.
Sasuke seems to me a bit off character. I know his relationship with his bro is complicated, but he was portrayed as a bloody killer with a darkness like never before bla bla bla. He seems quite fine, now. :heh:

HasuMasu 2012-04-04 07:07

^ Hope he stays that way, though I'm sure it won't last much longer if he needs to fight Naruto at some point...

Eragon 2012-04-04 07:08

It seems there's no end to the eye techniques. At least we got some insight into Kabuto's character and his intentions.

Dengar 2012-04-04 07:13

And finally, Izanami is revealed. I knew a technique called Izanami would eventually appear. Without Izanami, the set just wouldn't be complete.

HasuMasu 2012-04-04 07:18

Now I half-expect Kishi to throw out the EMS equivalent of Kirin going by the name Takemikazuchi. :heh::eyespin:

kakakka 2012-04-04 07:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4090432)
^ Hope he stays that way, though I'm sure it won't last much longer if he needs to fight Naruto at some point...

Itachi will mention Narutoism before this ends, which will make Sasuke pissed off and back to his darkness ways

HasuMasu 2012-04-04 07:36

^ Either that or Sasuke confesses to Itachi but before he disappears he tells Sasuke that he already belongs to Naruto. :eyespin::naughty:

Eragon 2012-04-04 07:39

^ LOL..................That would be worth seeing. It think after the talk with Itachi, Sasuke will still go to fight Naruto just that his intentions will be to lose rather than to kill Naruto. Because he'll somehow realize that he cannot go back to who he was before and that the only way to stop him is to kill him

Shiryuu 2012-04-04 07:47

Izanami can't be that good if Danzo never tried to use it. :uhoh:

Kabuto knows all about ems+rinnegan. I'm sure he has some kind of counter for izanagi/izanami.

kakakka 2012-04-04 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiryuu (Post 4090490)
Izanami can't be that good if Danzo never tried to use it. :uhoh:

Can't say if he knows it.

Maybe Izanami manifest only when there's a pair of Uchiha using it or something. With Uchiha pair being shown and emphasize in the past chapters, I wouldn't be surprised.

Shiryuu 2012-04-04 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 4090500)
Can't say if he knows it.

Maybe Izanami manifest only when there's a pair of Uchiha using it or something. With Uchiha pair being shown and emphasize in the past chapters, I wouldn't be surprised.

But Danzo had enough pairs to make up 6 people, with 1 person in one pair being blinded in one eye. I'm sure the Senju cells would have more than made up for that 1 missing eye.

The only thing making this circumstance unique is that there's 4 copies of the same eye in 2 people.