AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=118149)

james0246 2013-03-01 10:47

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Episode 6.

Two Worlds, Two Tomorrows - 宇宙(そら)と地球(ほし)と ~ Sora to Hoshi to

new theme by the Aimer

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Please do not vote in the poll until the episode has been released.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Note that because Gundam Unicorn is licensed, the following apply as well:
  • Asking where you can find Gundam Unicorn downloads.
  • Providing links to Gundam Unicorn downloads.
  • Discussing Gundam Unicorn fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading Gundam Unicorn.
  • Asking for playback help for Gundam Unicorn episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

---

Znozzy 2013-03-02 05:35

All right, just finished the episode. Warning, Spoilers below!

Spoiler for Episode 6.:

Infinite Zenith 2013-03-02 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4574623)
All right, just finished the episode. Warning, Spoilers below!

Spoiler for Episode 6.:

Well, sir, your have just advanced my excitement for the episode by a few orders of magnitude :D I'll get around to watching this in due course, but it looks like we gotta wait a year now to really see how they're going to go about wrapping up the story.

Skye629 2013-03-02 18:22

If someone finds a link to watch online post plx

IDC if its subbed or dubbed

bio9205 2013-03-02 19:52

Thoroughly enjoyed it. As usual, it ends with a cliffhanger - but this one comes with a one year wait!

Deacon Blues 2013-03-02 20:30

Has anyone found this on PSN? They only have up to ep 5 :/

STaRGaZeR69 2013-03-02 21:58

Weakest episode so far. Not to mention animation is worse overall, and really lame in some places.

bio9205 2013-03-02 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by STaRGaZeR69 (Post 4575430)
Weakest episode so far. Not to mention animation is worse overall, and really lame in some places.

Could you be specific? Animation is top notch as usual, the only lame/lazy part was copy/pasting scenes from CCA, really wished they could've redone them. It was certainly lacking in MS fights, but then again this episode serves as the buildup to the final so that's acceptable. Plus, the many dialogues do contribute to the overall story and characters as well.

quagmire 2013-03-03 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4575448)
Could you be specific? Animation is top notch as usual, the only lame/lazy part was copy/pasting scenes from CCA, really wished they could've redone them. It was certainly lacking in MS fights, but then again this episode serves as the buildup to the final so that's acceptable. Plus, the many dialogues do contribute to the overall story and characters as well.

They could have done some more MS fighting considering how long we have to wait for the final battle.....

Good episode overall. Not sure why Mineva tells Full Frontal the location of the box and didn't have a confrontation with Banagher afterwards. He gets pissed that she tells Frontal the location and then all is fine?

Skye629 2013-03-03 02:21

Have not watched the episode yet but saw the ending scene on youtube

Spoiler for spoiler for episode ending:

I love the song, its even better in full! Its in IMO THE BEST Unicorn ending soundtrack so far

Anyone here who knows the english translation?

Ill post thoughts on the full episode after I watch it

Znozzy 2013-03-03 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by quagmire (Post 4575579)
They could have done some more MS fighting considering how long we have to wait for the final battle.....

Good episode overall. Not sure why Mineva tells Full Frontal the location of the box and didn't have a confrontation with Banagher afterwards. He gets pissed that she tells Frontal the location and then all is fine?

Marida went and talked to him, did you see the episode dubbed or subbed?

Helius 2013-03-03 05:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4575684)
I love the song, its even better in full! Its in IMO THE BEST Unicorn ending soundtrack so far

I'm looking forward to the single. I've been dying to hear it for months.

Any idea if "Sternengesang" was included in the episode as well?

Skye629 2013-03-03 05:46

OK I have seen the episode now!

While there was not much action, I liked the episode alot, more character development and it gave us a nice breather before the final episode which will likely be full of action

Pros:
Character development, we really needed more of this
Appropriately set up, and forwarded the plot to the final stage

Cons:
Not much, there is one though.....using CCA scenes.....I know they did it for nostalgia purposes, but imo it backfired against the quality of the episode

In short this whole episode was in preparation for Episode 7

8.5-9/10, Excellent episode!

Notes:
-I love how Takuya's "Magic" is slapping on tons of weapons onto the Unicorn lol, thats like something an Elementary student would do
-The Unicorn modes are REALLY growing on me, especially at the end of the episode
-Zinnerman: "It doesnt have legs" - FullFrontal: "YOU DONT SAY"

Znozzy 2013-03-03 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4575813)
-I love how Takuya's "Magic" is slapping on tons of weapons onto the Unicorn lol, thats like something an Elementary student would do

Takuya's plan was really to slap on everything the Nahel Argama had onto the Unicorn, since it was going to act as a vanguard, his idea was pretty smart ;)

Also. :)

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4...2284635957.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXnCyyeetik Ending song + Banshee Norn/FA Unicorn fight

Appel 2013-03-03 08:41

Not exactly an action heavy episode but it works amazingly well overall! It's the perfect setup for the big finale!^^

quagmire 2013-03-03 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4575732)
Marida went and talked to him, did you see the episode dubbed or subbed?

All she said is still believe what he believes in. Doesn't explain why Mineva told Frontal and why Banagher didn't confront her after he got pissed......

I watched it subbed on my PS3.

leolim 2013-03-03 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4575925)
Not exactly an action heavy episode but it works amazingly well overall! It's the perfect setup for the big finale!^^

Guess they don't want rush thing like what happen to age or try not to make the same mistake as they did in episode 4.

bumbayker 2013-03-03 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by leolim (Post 4576044)
Guess they don't want rush thing like what happen to age or try not to make the same mistake as they did in episode 4.

And what is this "mistake" you are referring to?

leolim 2013-03-03 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by bumbayker (Post 4576138)
And what is this "mistake" you are referring to?

Well you guys were raging about episode 4 that its not funny anymore.

Infinite Zenith 2013-03-03 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4575925)

The 'talkies', as I like to call them, are a great means of fleshing out motivations. Those who wished to see more action shouldn't be disappointed: it means that now that we're clear on who wants to do what for their own reasons, the explosions and lasers will be more meaningful come the finale :D Now, being disappointed about the fact that it's going to be 2014 when we see things close off, on the other hand...:heh: