AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LordStrike 2008-12-11 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2102595)

i order mine from HLJ XD but who know wen will they get stock of them XD

kk2extreme 2008-12-11 18:48

waiting for MG release

LightningZERO 2008-12-11 20:09

I like HCM-PRO 00 Raiser the best!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsquared (Post 2102619)
can anyone translate what it says about an OP ?

A new OP [Namida no Mukou] by Stereopony on 11th January 2009

Nerroth 2008-12-11 20:15

Two questions:

*Is there any word yet on when/if a HG model kit for the Arche Gundam will be released?

*Is there an news on

Spoiler for Mr. Bushido:

Hellbore 2008-12-11 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerroth (Post 2102770)
Two questions:

*Is there any word yet on when/if a HG model kit for the Arche Gundam will be released?

*Is there an news on

Spoiler for Mr. Bushido:

Since thaey haven't released even a name of the spoilered article, there not likely to be any information on a model kit yet.

LightningZERO 2008-12-11 20:19

Although these 2 kits will be released eventually, probably February, no doubt :D

StratoSpear 2008-12-11 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2101137)
00 Raiser is out!!!

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10078484

Confirming Saji as the 0 Raiser pilot!

You've just threw ten pies right back at my face....

*Raises white flag*

Oh well, at least that'll make his "meeting" with Louise much more convenient... :p

JackRydden224 2008-12-11 20:56

So what's the shipping rate for hobby search like?

Oh, Stereo Pony is going to sing the 2nd OP on 1/11 (episode 13-14?)

Nerroth 2008-12-12 02:30

Thanks for the tip.


Also - a few more shots of that Cherudim!

Spoiler for Here, with the GN Sniper Rifle II and the holo-screen on::


Spoiler for And the rifle in its alternate mode::


Spoiler for This time, using the GN Beam Pistol IIs - one in pistol mode, the other in axe mode::



gr3nd3l 2008-12-12 02:42

Wow Cool cherudim gundam!

Nerroth 2008-12-12 02:49

Odd how its GN Drive hangs off its ass, though...

philmein 2008-12-12 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackRydden224 (Post 2102839)
So what's the shipping rate for hobby search like?

Oh, Stereo Pony is going to sing the 2nd OP on 1/11 (episode 13-14?)

I'll tell you this, the 1/100 00 Raiser I ordered off RainbowTen had a 32-33 dollar-ish shipping rate for EMS. That should give u a clue. ~_~

Kelrys 2008-12-12 03:29

The long beam sword from MG Impulse is like the long beam sword from MG Destiny right?

Sir Dearka 2008-12-12 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2103368)
The long beam sword from MG Impulse is like the long beam sword from MG Destiny right?

Well, they don't look exactly the same but their function is similar. Destiny was designed on the basis of Shinn's personal perfomance record so yeah... his love to big sword was kinda converted. I suppose it will be a helluva lot easier now to make a MG Sword Impulse.

JackRydden224 2008-12-12 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by philmein (Post 2103347)
I'll tell you this, the 1/100 00 Raiser I ordered off RainbowTen had a 32-33 dollar-ish shipping rate for EMS. That should give u a clue. ~_~

Oh man, that's gonna cost more than a Hi-Nu at my local mitsuwa

Thanks man!

Nerroth 2008-12-12 13:31

It's an epic battle...


vektar 2008-12-12 17:23

i noticed a lot of people dont paint their models, is there a reason for that? its not really that hard to do and you get a much better end result. I’m not the best at painting but i just feel more accomplished when the model is done.

MeesesGlokmah 2008-12-12 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2104266)
i noticed a lot of people dont paint their models, is there a reason for that? its not really that hard to do and you get a much better end result. Iím not the best at painting but i just feel more accomplished when the model is done.

Well painting takes awhile, and I'm assuming the model kits you are seeing posted are fairly new ones. Basically, some people post picks of their models just to show off that they have the newest kits (nothing wrong with that). That, and as soon as a kit is released, people post reviews of the unpainted kits to show what you get and what it looks like before you detail it. Every once and awhile you get the people who post their amazingly painted kits.

Spitfire 2008-12-12 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 2104287)
Well painting takes awhile, and I'm assuming the model kits you are seeing posted are fairly new ones. Basically, some people post picks of their models just to show off that they have the newest kits (nothing wrong with that). That, and as soon as a kit is released, people post reviews of the unpainted kits to show what you get and what it looks like before you detail it. Every once and awhile you get the people who post their amazingly painted kits.

That, and perhaps not everyone has the time or skills necessary to paint their kits. I don't paint my kits, primarily because I have neither the time nor the skills to make it look even half decent. The most I do is panel-lining.

Nerroth 2008-12-12 19:13

In my case, I haven't painted a figure - be it a model kit or wargames miniature - in a long time, at this stage.

I don't have a huge amount of room here in Canada (most of my stuff is back in Ireland - though I do have the glue, pliers and modelling knife, I have nothing to paint with!) and I guess I'm happy enough, for the time being, with the way the models look as they are.

And also, while I didn't think of it at the time, I suppose if it helps anyone who doesn't own the kit to have an idea about what the unpainted kit would look like, well and good, I guess.

(Not that my crappy pics would do much in that regard...)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:25.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.