AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2012-08-22 19:17

Anime as in TV episodes and or a movie adaption of the TV episodes.

Araxiel 2012-08-22 19:28

MGs get made from MSVs as well.
Besides, like I said, Razor's a far better idea than a pointless inclusion like the Age-1 Flat. I can buy that some people might pay through the nose for a theoretical web shop exclusive rather than springing for a simple can of white spray paint [in the AGE-2's case], but Flat can be made with the AGE-1 kit already.
And there's no way in hell a simple one-use missile launcher backpack that doesn't even look that good will get made.

suiton629 2012-08-22 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 4316264)
MGs get made from MSVs as well.
Besides, like I said, Razor's a far better idea than a pointless inclusion like the Age-1 Flat. I can buy that some people might pay through the nose for a theoretical web shop exclusive rather than springing for a simple can of white spray paint [in the AGE-2's case], but Flat can be made with the AGE-1 kit already.
And there's no way in hell a simple one-use missile launcher backpack that doesn't even look that good will get made.

:D

Then came the day Bandai announces it as a P-Bandai Online Exclusive.... :heh::heh::heh:

Araxiel 2012-08-22 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4316265)
:D

Then came the day Bandai announces it as a P-Bandai Online Exclusive.... :heh::heh::heh:

No, really. It's so not worth it, the fact you even consider it a possibility makes me raise my hand over my mouth and give delicate ojousama giggles.

duotiga 2012-08-22 19:31

I would say higher chances of HGfied for Age msv rather than selective MG . Look at what they did to seed & 00 in msv line

Araxiel 2012-08-22 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4316268)
I would say higher chances of HGfied for Age msv rather than selective MG . Look at what they did to seed & 00 in msv line

Pretty much. If any Zefuld Launcher came out, it'd be something like a single 1/144 frame with a hobby magazine or something, like, uh...
Oh yeah. The Razor.

duotiga 2012-08-22 19:40

If they manage to do Double bullet MG, Artemis wear is potentially possible.

Looking forward to see Slim down Nu ver ka be like

FalsePrime 2012-08-22 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4316239)
Old time purist hates the streamlined redesign that do away with the bulk

You can do away with the armour if you don't like it and display the vanilla version beneath.

Profit is king nowadays for Bandai. Almost every MG Kit they had pushed out for the past 2-3 years had recycled parts from an earlier release.

It's certainly possible.

Not sure why you bothered with the second part, I was just saying that if you were right and HWS did come, then I wouldn't have an issue with it because I wouldn't like it anyway.

The other two parts, you are correct. I don't think it's anything like a sure thing, but at the same time I can't say your wrong either.

MakubeX2 2012-08-22 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by FalsePrime (Post 4316293)
Not sure why you bothered with the second part, I was just saying that if you were right and HWS did come, then I wouldn't have an issue with it because I wouldn't like it anyway.

I'm mentioning this for those would-be impulse buyers because the HWS version would includes the Vanilla Nu with more junks. Just think of the Unicorn FA aganist the original Unicorn. That's provided that you have the patience to wait maybe a year or 2 of course.

Quote:

The other two parts, you are correct. I don't think it's anything like a sure thing, but at the same time I can't say your wrong either.
It might be certain since almost every other ver. Ka did get an "upgraded" re-release later on. Of course I could be wrong now since the Sinanju didn't, but the Sinanju isn't a Gundam, so.....

maknaedik 2012-08-22 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4316150)
NO, thats NOT worth it! Definitely not! This isn't Exia R2, it's freakin Double Bullet! It's a REAL lead Gundam! I know your probably joking, but please don't say such things :upset:

Yes, I'm joking. Don't worry :P

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-08-22 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4316302)
I'm mentioning this for those would-be impulse buyers because the HWS version would includes the Vanilla Nu with more junks. Just think of the Unicorn FA aganist the original Unicorn. That's provided that you have the patience to wait maybe a year or 2 of course.

Don’t worry, we can wait while saving our money or buying other things. :D It’s not like Nu 2.0 is an online exclusive, right?

MakubeX2 2012-08-22 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4316388)
Don’t worry, we can wait while saving our money or buying other things. :D It’s not like Nu 2.0 is an online exclusive, right?

Some of 80s kit are still in print. So ya, no hurries. Anyway, vanilla Nu or HWS Nu ?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-08-22 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4316393)
Some of 80s kit are still in print. So ya, no hurries. Anyway, vanilla Nu or HWS Nu ?

I’ll take the MG Nu HWS so that I can turn my HG Nu HWS into Nu Vanilla and pose it fighting the HG Sazabi. Posing MG Nu 2.0 & MG Sazabi (2.0 too maybe?) fighting is just too space-consuming. Also, I doubt I’ll buy MG Sazabi 2.0 with my currently available space.

casval cehack 2012-08-22 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bashfulz (Post 4315831)
it's listed as 7350yen.. a bit more than the hi-nu

and the byarlant custom is confirmed

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RCWWBhgb0f...s1600/1111.jpg

Hurray for the HGUC Byarlant Custom. Finally, a worthwhile kit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4315934)
Sorry, as soon as i noticed it this morning my reaction was to fix it as soon as possible, didn't think of taking a photo of it:(

I'm planning to get the Anksha. Aside from the weak ankles, are there more issues on this kit?

suiton629 2012-08-22 23:22

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8nHEQTs5_m...o/s640/123.jpg

And you guys thought this wouldn't be coming, eh?

Znozzy 2012-08-22 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4316475)
Hurray for the HGUC Byarlant Custom. Finally, a worthwhile kit.

is that a HGUC Byalant custom i see there?!

Quote:

I'm planning to get the Anksha. Aside from the weak ankles, are there more issues on this kit?
Not really, its a fine kit, it does take alot of room in MA form, and the ankles are pretty weak in MS mode, other than that it's mighty fine kit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4316476)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8nHEQTs5_m...o/s640/123.jpg

And you guys thought this wouldn't be coming, eh?

i was hoping you wouldnt find out so you'd stay quiet. Oh well.

Those colors look horrible, the gray is way too white, bleh. Hope it's just the photo

casval cehack 2012-08-22 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4316480)
Not really, its a fine kit, it does take alot of room in MA form, and the ankles are pretty weak in MS mode, other than that it's mighty fine kit.

I guess I'll use the provided stand right from the start. Curious how would it compare next to the Hrairoo (and soon, the Byarlant Custom).

suiton629 2012-08-22 23:45

@Znozzy
Me? Not find out about this? Something I've been wanting?
Please..

>_>

GN0010 Nosferatu 2012-08-22 23:46

So if Bandai is going with a MG Darkhound, Double Bullet is out?

Znozzy 2012-08-22 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 4316502)
So if Bandai is going with a MG Darkhound, Double Bullet is out?

i really hope not :(