AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

MrNotalk 2006-02-20 04:16

it's not really about trusting ebay or not. Ebay is not the one selling . It's the seller that you have trust. You can check their current auctions and their feedbacks, and you can also check their biding history. You can then decide what to do next, if you are unsure then contact the seller and ask some questions.

The price is pretty low right now, but there's still 4 days left.. the price will probably end at around $100. But I never like Sellers that BS their discriptions like "The retail price on this item is 299.99", and he does have a couple of bad feedbacks requard not delivering on the item won. So perhap you should look into getting it from some other ebay seller.

I got a bunchs of gundam stuff on ebay, all at great prices and received all of them. There are still some good sellers out there.

The_Marshal_AEB 2006-02-25 12:05

I did LOT of transaction with HKs sellers but one of them ripped me off and I wasnt alone lot of negative feed backs poped up in a week

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...id=dogstar2005 example :D

This seller have other IDs I think xxsayian or something like that now, but he sent me 2 of 8 items till now (300USD lost :( )

Anyway I finished my Sword Stirke
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...rd_StrikeF.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...rd_StrikeB.jpg

strike66 2006-02-25 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Marshal_AEB
I did LOT of transaction with HKs sellers but one of them ripped me off and I wasnt alone lot of negative feed backs poped up in a week

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...id=dogstar2005 example :D

This seller have other IDs I think xxsayian or something like that now, but he sent me 2 of 8 items till now (300USD lost :( )

Anyway I finished my Sword Stirke
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...rd_StrikeF.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...rd_StrikeB.jpg

same here marshal, my friend bought a mg sazabi and it never came, this guy made multiple accounts in teh past, once he gets ppl's trust, he'll start to not send his items and then deletes the account. Yet ppl keep gettin suckered into this guy....

dj898 2006-02-26 21:02

bit OT but there's also HK seller who dealt a lot of rare/dev game console stuff on and off eBay and once he had enough people's respect he simply vanished with their cash one day never seen again... :(

I don't do eBay anymore and last time I checked was back in July 2005...
And eBay being ever friendly bunch suspended my seller account over AUD 45 cents fee... (how hell am I going to send 45 cents? via post?)

well enough rant from me...

kareka89 2006-02-27 02:12

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...281fea8e4f.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...db5997e0a7.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...111f1a4ff6.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...8aa73dd978.jpg

The_Marshal_AEB 2006-02-27 04:29

I cant see any images in that spoiler !!

Nesty 2006-02-27 18:54

is that going to be the new fix figuration model?

theOtherGuy 2006-02-27 22:51

Looks like a modded job.

srb 2006-02-28 01:22

Whatever it is, it's really well done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesty
that strke freedom impulse looks uber nasty >_<

I realize that Nesty posted this a month ago, but I wasn't here when it was current events so I'll just pop in my comment here... Despite the goldiness, that Strike Freedom Impulse lineart-bash actually looks better than SF does, in my opinion - it has a sleekness which SF lacks.

OmegaZEROCustom 2006-02-28 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by srb
Whatever it is, it's really well done.



I realize that Nesty posted this a month ago, but I wasn't here when it was current events so I'll just pop in my comment here... Despite the goldiness, that Strike Freedom Impulse lineart-bash actually looks better than SF does, in my opinion - it has a sleekness which SF lacks.


Heh, thx srb :) The excess gold mainly was to try to stick to the color changes the real Impulse uses (shoulders and skirt armor) and to keep the gold of the SF intact. I used red on the Impulse Freedom, but looking at it again, I might use the blue of the torso instead the red when I remake the model of the Freedom Impulse, since my original effort kind of sucks...lol. Using an airbrush will look far better than these crappy Gundam markers.

SlugZilla 2006-02-28 09:52

Guess the upcoming MG they are planning... (?)
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6...28015dh.th.jpg

srb 2006-02-28 09:53

Oh God Yes!

Shinji103 2006-02-28 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlugZilla
Guess the upcoming MG they are planning... (?)
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6...28015dh.th.jpg

SWEET BEAUTIFUL MERCY! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :bow: :bow: :bow:

Mr_Paper 2006-02-28 10:31

Aww... My hopes for a MG Turn-A are dashed again! =P

Sety 2006-02-28 11:08

OMFG! YES!

F91!!!!!!

And chances are it'll probably borrow most of then design features from the MG Freedom since Freedom is mostly based off the F91.

Shinji103 2006-02-28 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sety
And chances are it'll probably borrow most of then design features from the MG Freedom since Freedom is mostly based off the F91.

Huh? How so?

Nesty 2006-02-28 12:26

so their planning on giving a v.2 version for all those models listed o-O

well it's a good thing for acticulation but ya paper, where the heck is the turn A MG ?!?!?!?!?

pfobably looking foward to the Nu gundam v.2 the most

demon_god04 2006-02-28 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Aww... My hopes for a MG Turn-A are dashed again! =P

noooo Turn - X looks cooler so go MG Turn - X:p

Its bout time the F91 gets the MG treatment but im never going to get an Airmaster Burst MG am I :sad:

OmegaZEROCustom 2006-02-28 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesty
so their planning on giving a v.2 version for all those models listed o-O

well it's a good thing for acticulation but ya paper, where the heck is the turn A MG ?!?!?!?!?

pfobably looking foward to the Nu gundam v.2 the most


I don't think all of those are getting 2.0's. The RX-78 still says 1.5, and only the Zeta mentions the 2.0. The boxart for all the other ones is also still the same, and as we saw with the Zeta and Mk-II, they get all new boxart when the 2.0 is produced.

Though a 2.0 of the Nu would be nice.

DarkWarrior 2006-02-28 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaZEROCustom
I don't think all of those are getting 2.0's. The RX-78 still says 1.5, and only the Zeta mentions the 2.0. The boxart for all the other ones is also still the same, and as we saw with the Zeta and Mk-II, they get all new boxart when the 2.0 is produced.

Though a 2.0 of the Nu would be nice.

I don't think any of those shown on the picture are getting version 2.0s. From my interpretation, it points out that every "hero" or main Gundam of each UC series got a MG. From 0079 to Char's Counterattack. Following the UC timeline, F91 is next.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.