AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

gordol 2013-10-24 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4883399)
Yay. We are getting an customised Shining Gundam. Nice!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6o2dQlhPlr...s/s1600/3h.jpg

it's for a sidestory....

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-24 16:43

^ Shining Gundam Heine Color??! :twitch:

Rising Dragon 2013-10-24 19:22

... with a gun? Really?

n0m@n 2013-10-24 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordol (Post 4883421)
it's for a sidestory....

Doesnt matter if its a side story as long as the model kits get released and sold to the fans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4883433)
^ Shining Gundam Heine Color??! :twitch:

Heine is everywhere lol(Well, its limited to Destiny so far). It's torso is quite bulky and makes it actually look like a fighter:cool:

I wonder how its wings/backpack looks from the rearview.

Shinobi2013 2013-10-25 10:28

Shining rifle!

suiton629 2013-10-25 17:34



is this really worth 9000 yen?!

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-25 19:13

Do you ave to ask such a stupid question?
After a mediocre MG The-O costing 12,000 yen such a great looking Sazabi is a deal at 9000.

Most places also have the kit discounted to under 7000 yen so there are no valid complaints about its price.

Skye629 2013-10-25 20:55

Dear God thats Fugly

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Hooray for new base I will totally get lol

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-y1v8BfOKGx...5205303c78.jpg

Shinobi2013 2013-10-26 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4884779)


is this really worth 9000 yen?!

Considering the 1/100 Sazabi is almost in PG size, I have to say it's worth it, I've seen it in person during the GBWC and it looks twice the size of the MG Protozero!

firefox 2013-10-26 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinobi2013 (Post 4885303)
Considering the 1/100 Sazabi is almost in PG size, I have to say it's worth it, I've seen it in person during the GBWC and it looks twice the size of the MG Protozero!

wait till you see see it open up ;). Nu gundam 2.0 was also not worth it's price till they revealed psyframe mode :)

Shinobi2013 2013-10-26 02:04

I did saw it built and displayed alongside with MG Protozero during the GBWC event here 2 weeks ago. It's freakin huge and almost in PG size!

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-26 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4885324)
wait till you see see it open up ;). Nu gundam 2.0 was also not worth it's price till they revealed psyframe mode :)

Sazabi may not have psycoframe gimmick. Seems to be full of hidden thrusters instead.

duotiga 2013-10-26 07:09

left the decals for gp01

DarkWarrior 2013-10-26 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4885324)
wait till you see see it open up ;). Nu gundam 2.0 was also not worth it's price till they revealed psyframe mode :)

No way, Nu Gundam Ver Ka was worth every penny cute psycoframe gimmick or not. It's the most fun I had building a kit since probably the MG Sinanju.

And as the poster above mentioned, Sazabi probably won't have the same gimmick based on the pictures we've gotten so far.

helois 2013-10-26 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4885005)
Dear God thats Fugly

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Hooray for new base I will totally get lol

WTF?

Mc Guyver addon! :heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

Skye629 2013-10-26 15:04

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hAhfwNQ1cK...600/444444.jpg


YUP! Green beams XD, thats gonna piss some people off




Also a quick question regarding GG Infinite, Im thinking of giving them a little business but the item I want to oder, I am unsure if its even in stock. According to the main GG site the item is newly in stock, but when I hit the link the page does not display whether the item is in stock or not. Help?

Trivia: Guess which kit it is, you only have on guess each

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-26 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4886025)



Also a quick question regarding GG Infinite, Im thinking of giving them a little business but the item I want to oder, I am unsure if its even in stock. According to the main GG site the item is newly in stock, but when I hit the link the page does not display whether the item is in stock or not. Help?

Trivia: Guess which kit it is, you only have on guess each

I wouldn't buy from them, to be honest. If its a rare kit, check Genteikits.com or Nippom-Yasan. Had good experience with them

duotiga 2013-10-26 18:02

Ironically the old MG Sazabi is using green beams while the hguc ver colour is the correct 1....

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-26 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4886025)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hAhfwNQ1cK...600/444444.jpg

YUP! Green beams XD, thats gonna piss some people off

I can't tell exactly why, but I still prefer the HG & RD looks than MG Sazabi Ka. Maybe due to its proportion? I think the HG & RD has bigger/longer chest-torso compared to the hips/skirt that makes their version of Sazabi looks cooler compared to MG Sazabi Ka.
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Skye629 2013-10-26 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4886111)
I wouldn't buy from them, to be honest. If its a rare kit, check Genteikits.com or Nippom-Yasan. Had good experience with them

Its the Proto Zero lol, I want one ASAP


@Obelisk: The HGUC's proportions are the best IMO, it looks absolutely fantastic on my shelf



EDIT 2 avoid Double Post: NVM GG just posted a picture showing they have a ton (not too sure whether sold out now though). Anyone know if they have resolved their email/shipping problems?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.