AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   (L) Death March Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku (Web Novel) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130575)

laon 2015-01-29 03:20

Death March Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku (Web Novel)

http://u.cubeupload.com/eindrei/DM01M.jpg
By : Ainana Hiro
Illustrator : Shri
Synopsis :
Quote:

Suzuki, an adult programmer, suddenly notice that he's thrown into another world wearing a casual clothes at level 1. He gained high level and treasures after using the 3-times-disposable-magic, Meteor Shower, once. After that he intend to do another world "sightseeing tours"?
Meeting 3 beast girls, beautiful purple and black haired sisters and an eccentric blond haired elf girl along with various people during his trip. Although occasionally fighting demon and demon lord, this is a heartwarming fantasy story at heart.

*mod edit* Series licensed by Yen Press. Raw and fan translation links removed.

One of my favorite series from narou :)

Also, this thread isn't exclusive for people who have read ahead the raw so please please please use spoiler tag when you post spoilers, especially for the major ones. This thread contains obscene amount of untagged spoilers, proceed at your own risk.

wuhugm 2015-01-29 03:22

Oooh, you made the thread, then please answer the obligatory questions :D

I initially avoided it since the author's summary kinda lame

OMGYourMom 2015-01-29 03:27

OMFG? whole vol 1 is already translated! Praise sousetsuka!

Apoptosis 2015-01-29 03:27

Yep, obligatory questions please!

xzpwnz 2015-01-29 03:28

One of my favorites too, it's pretty hilarious
Spoiler for :

laon 2015-01-29 03:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 5420568)
Oooh, you made the thread, then please answer the obligatory questions :D

I initially avoided it since the author's summary kinda lame

like wut? :confused:

the one I know usually are like this :
is the MC OP? yep
is it harem? yep, well, somehow.

Ghiest Cid 2015-01-29 03:37

I wonder if he is tempted to edit the whole world since he is a programmer .

wuhugm 2015-01-29 03:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by laon (Post 5420581)
like wut? :confused:

the one I know usually are like this :
is the MC OP? yep
is it harem? yep, well, somehow.

Yup that's it

Please elaborate a bit about MC's abilities aside from Meteor Shower

laon 2015-01-29 03:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 5420593)
Yup that's it

Please elaborate a bit about MC's abilities aside from Meteor Shower

Well he could gain skill by either trying to do it (i.e. attacking enemy with a sword will make him learn one-hand or two-hand sword skill) or attacked by the skill (i.e. getting attacked by lightning magic let him learn lightning magic skill) and he can easily level up those skills using "point" (the skill need to be leveled up first before he could use it). He's also very high leveled, far above most human in that world (lv. 310). It's the kind of novel where the system is like a game sooo, a bit similar to The New Gate I guess (MC is high level with cheat skill).

This one has pretty fun MC though IMO.

wuhugm 2015-01-29 03:51

^
So it's like The Gamer, interesting, I like limitless skill acquisition :D

How fast is the translation? I hope I don't have to add more to my pile of raw novels

laon 2015-01-29 03:53

About every 3.3 day(s) according to mangaupdates

I thought you could read moonrune :heh:

Oh you're right about the similarity with the gamer, didn't notice that before. This one goes to universal route though instead of focusing on magic.

wuhugm 2015-01-29 04:02

^ I could, but it's halving my reading speed

there's still many raws to read as well, right now reading Sayonara Ryuusei, Dran goes to school~

aohige 2015-01-29 04:07

The MC is ridiculously OP in this, yes. In fact, nothing short of gods could even touch him. But he's very... how should I put it, undercover?
He doesn't like to be noticed, and uses alias from early on to mask his activities.

This kinda develops into a very unique element that defines it separate from other Narou novels.
Spoiler:

It's kinda interesting because it almost feels like having three different protagonist, although they are all the same person. :heh:

Ghiest Cid 2015-01-29 04:43

This is an excellent story.

Rahuman 2015-01-29 05:22

This one, I remembered reading it in ncode. The fighting with the demon is fucking good.

sasoras 2015-01-29 05:30

just curious but how does the death march fit into all this?

laon 2015-01-29 06:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasoras (Post 5420668)
just curious but how does the death march fit into all this?

The protagonist is doing a death march just before he got transported to different world. Then it pretty much become irrelevant to the whole story lol.

Ghiest Cid 2015-01-29 18:26

So if he attain skills and titles once he accomplish tasks so does that mean he will gain some if he have sex ?

sasoras 2015-01-29 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid (Post 5421209)
So if he attain skills and titles once he accomplish tasks so does that mean he will gain some if he have sex ?

Seems logical enough for it to be true.

Mechatrill 2015-01-29 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid (Post 5421209)

Yes.

Volume 4, chapter 10.