AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Official Romance in Naruto Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=17216)

SajberToent 2004-07-14 08:29

[Manga] Official Romance in Naruto Thread

Hey, for like 90 eps anime and 223 chaps manga we've seen

"Hi, I'm naruto and I will become Hokage! If I can believe in myself anything is possible!"

and "I'm Sasuke, I have to get strong to kill my brother!!"

... and quite frankly, I'm getting a bit sick of it.. Soo I was wondering if there was a possibility for maybe a little romance in Naruto? Hmm, could there be something going on between Temari and Shikamaru? My guess is that if we get to see -any- romance at all it would proberly be something with those two.. . Considering that Naruto is a baka and Hinata-chan is shy we probably won't see anything between thoose two until I hit my fourties (17 now)...

How likely do you guys think it is that we'll see some romance in Naruto? And have you got any theories on who we would see together? Hmm, I'm still convinced that we'll see Naruto and Sasuke as a couple within the near future..

(Think about it, Sasuke's first kiss? They're always squabbling like an old married couple, Sasuke sacrificed himself for Naruto when they were fighting Haku and by doing that he was also sacrificing what to him matters the most (or does it?), his revange on Itachi. Btw, who can resist that Naruto smile? It's not like Jiraya's, but still... irresistible...)

indo 2004-07-14 09:37

shika and temari yeah i'm really hoping something will happen there.

in the beginning i thougt that naruto and hinata would end up together.
but i don't think that will happen.

you forgot about asuma and kurenai my friend they seemto enjoy eachothers company alot don't they.

Milliniar 2004-07-14 11:55

hmm anything can happen with the filler arc we are going to be seeing soon. But yes a shika & temari couple could happen imo.....just always had that feeling since they fought in the chuunin exam. But i think a hinata/Naruto or maybe even a Naruto/Sakura could happen in the future. they need a Kakashi and ramen girl romance :P

SajberToent 2004-07-14 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by indo
you forgot about asuma and kurenai my friend they seemto enjoy eachothers company alot don't they.

- True, never thought of it , but they DO spend alot of time together... Hmm..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milliniar
they need a Kakashi and ramen girl romance :P

- Ahahah! That would be awsome! Haha, I wonder what pickup line he would use... =p

donna8157 2004-07-14 14:01

Asuma/Kurenai:

Didn't Kakashi point out that they make a nice couple? Or referred to them being together a lot? I think that was the chapter where Itachi first arrives in Konoha.

Naruto/Hinata:

I don't know if they'll put much emphasis on it in the manga (since Hinata's been absent the entire 60 or so chapters .. I'm not sure), but I think Kishimoto may refer to them getting together. Other than that .. you'll just have to find that pairing in fanfiction.

And as for Shikamaru/Temari .. I'm actually more of a Shikamaru/Ino fan. I think they're cute together. ^_^ they kind of act like husband and wife a bit anyway (disregarding the fact that Ino obsesses over Sasuke sometimes)

byakurasengan 2004-07-14 14:37

haha.. yeah, i also thought that a naruto/hinata tandem would work out, but then i think it'll take a long time..

Spoiler:

hmm, shika/temari would be great, but as what chouji said after their fight, ino immediately cheered for sasuke than shika.. heheh..

Ponko 2004-07-14 16:01

I like Shikamaru/Temari as well, the two of them just seem to make such a unique couple. ^__^ Besides, after Shikamaru compared her to his mom, you knew they were destined to be together, whether Shikamaru likes it or not. Mwahahaha!

I also like Sasuke/Sakura, though right now, I think Sakura deserves better than Sasuke, since he seems too concerned with his own goals to notice everyone else orbiting around his head. I also like Lee/ Sakura, though only because he seems to care for her so much. Personally, I think Lee is too good for Sakura. >___<

Naruto/Hinata is nice, though it will never replace Gaara/Naruto in my eyes. If this wasn't a shonen series, I would be rooting for it all the way. Demon love, wheee! However, Naruto/Hinata seems more plausible in the show, so I am hoping to see a few more scenes between them in the future.

I like Neji/Lee too, but again, shonen series, so I doubt I wil get much or the romance I desire between these two.

psycoking 2004-07-14 16:13

there may be some romance soon. I have a feeling there may be a time skip soon, so maybe they'll all go into love love mode then.
Quote:

Originally Posted by donna8157
And as for Shikamaru/Temari .. I'm actually more of a Shikamaru/Ino fan. I think they're cute together. ^_^ they kind of act like husband and wife a bit anyway (disregarding the fact that Ino obsesses over Sasuke sometimes)

I'm a Shika/Ino fan too. I think all those talks with his father about marring that type of woman we hinting at a future relationship. Plus, their jutsus fit perfectly with each other. It'd be interesting if Temari starts to flirt with Shika, making Ino all jelous. Maybe that would get her off of sasuke.

Fool On The Hill 2004-07-14 16:27

I dont see the Temari/Shika thing EVER happening. Main reason (among many other ones) being she's 15 and he's 12....

If anything, in several years under some strange circumstances...

Will 2004-07-14 17:10

Personally, I'm rooting for Chouji/Ino. Maybe she'll chunk up a bit more for him like Shikamaru suggested... :heh:

psycoking 2004-07-14 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool On The Hill
I dont see the Temari/Shika thing EVER happening. Main reason (among many other ones) being she's 15 and he's 12....

If anything, in several years under some strange circumstances...

The rookie 9 are probably all around 13 by now. Plus, I thought Temari was the middle child. Garaa's 12, Kankuro can't be older than 15, so I placed her around 13 or 14.

Uukog42 2004-07-14 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycoking
The rookie 9 are probably all around 13 by now. Plus, I thought Temari was the middle child. Garaa's 12, Kankuro can't be older than 15, so I placed her around 13 or 14.

Gaara is 12, kankuro is 13 and Temari is 14. Since a year has passed just put em up a year older.

MidoriShinobi 2004-07-14 18:20

I always thought Shikamaru liked Ino, from what Chouji said after his match with Temari "He worked so hard, but she moved on to Sasuke. Poor Shikamaru.." I think it would be great if Ino started to like Shika, but WHAM, he's with Temari. Too bad for you, idiot. Should have liked him when you had the chance. She sure is loud when she's cheering for him though. sheesh. Same thing should happen with Sakura. She likes Naruto, but he ends up with Hinata. Damned Sasuke freaks~!!.. and yeah, Temari is 15. I'm 15, and I like to flirt with little 12-13 year olds, because their cute when their nervous. I think it's the same thing with Temari and Shikamaru. She's likes to flirt and tease him, since he hates women. Anyways, I think that there should be some romance in Naruto.. :uhoh:

nukunuku 2004-07-14 18:44

is there any adult romance in naruto?(not in the chitti chitti bang bang way, but like a couple or relationship that may lead that way)
tsunades relationship is one, but i'm talking about current characters that arent dead(though if they existed in the series then died its ok, like whoever like this one person but they died)
edit: i didnt read the previous post so im not sure if you already talked about it, the only post i read with adults would be asuma/kurenai.

nubby 2004-07-14 20:32

ho ho ho! How about Naruto and the girl in the preview of the upcoming movie at the end of eps 91?! I bet he gets a kiss from her at the end! Hinata makes me want to throw up! I don't understand why everyone thinks she's cute. UUUGGGHH!

indo 2004-07-14 21:13

personally i liked hinata because she whas the only one awknolodging (spelling?) naruto in the beginning

nukunuku 2004-07-14 21:38

not like hinata? how could u not? and he does get kisses by tsunade, its spelled "acknowledged." a funny relationship would be if someone fell in love with naruto when he turns into girl form(what jutsu called? harem...) does hinata know he can do that? what if she met him like that and they became friends! :heh: plot twist!

Uukog42 2004-07-14 21:49

Hinata is a loser and is ugly.

VMLM3 2004-07-14 22:51

I hereby prophesize that there will be no romance in naruto until the 9th season, at which time Naruto will fall in love with hinata's younger sister

ShinjiMuaddib 2004-07-14 23:02

I can see a Hinata/Naruto Marriage but not Naruto first relationship. I think Naruto and Hinata might get together after he turns Hokage and he becomes a more mature. Dont forget Hinata is 12 and by the time she reaches 17 she is gonna be a babe you never know. Naruto gave up on Sakura out of his respect he has for Sasuke, Shiki/Ino is mroe plausible since of the Mother comment and Shiki is exactly like his dad. Gaara is not a character I see as a surviving one, he will msot likely die or disappear in the story. Probably a Heroic sacrificing death. Neji/Tenten seems more appropriate and for Lee well, I see him living like his Sensei: alone in the pursuit of mastering his Taijutsu. Kakashi will never have a relationship because like Tsunade I beleive he lost a loved one before and he himself is a closed off person. There was that ANBU Female Leader that saw Kakashi has he payed his respect to Obito, there might be somethign between those two. But I doubt we will see any Romantic development in Kishimoto's work, after all he copies a bit of Akira's style and if you have seen DBZ, there isnt much focus on Romance. The main character are also quite young to develop real emotional attachment between each other. The only true love romance we have seen so far was Haku/Zabuza and yes it was Yaoi. Dont expect in dept romance in day soon because its not what captivates us the most about Naruto. Sorry for the long paragraph