AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

demino_hellsin 2014-04-01 09:21

I thought it was Ral-san go :heh:

ZeroXSEED 2014-04-01 10:22

Should be "Ral custom 35"

Wild Goose 2014-04-01 20:15

Okay, bought two more gunpla last night.

First, Stark Jegan. You are all now hearing that music, yes.

Second, a GM Sniper II.

...oh shit I now have 5 gunpla and I can't stop. :heh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-04-01 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5066243)

Don't fight it, just let it flow :D. Oh, and watch your wallet while you're at it :heh:.

Strigon 13 2014-04-01 21:22

I have some spare money this month, so I thought I could get another gunpla to satisfy my addiction for a while.
So far I'm between this 3:

-1/144 Exia
-1/144 Virtue
-1/144 0 Gundam

It is mainly to end the 1st part of Celestial Being collection (already have Kyrios, Dynames & Cherudim).

ZeroXSEED 2014-04-01 21:28

So, I am severely butthurt due to confusion about the situation

Either Bandai actively troll Gyanfans by releasing obscure early info only to switch it with R35, OR they hoaxed R35 and Gyan Vulcan turn out to be the correct release

(Yes, Gundam fans are unpleasable)

Riku186 2014-04-01 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5066248)
Don't fight it, just let it flow :D. Oh, and watch your wallet while you're at it :heh:.

That is the best advice I can think of.

Skye629 2014-04-01 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5066243)
Okay, bought two more gunpla last night.

First, Stark Jegan. You are all now hearing that music, yes.

Second, a GM Sniper II.

Oh it would probably never end for u until you have every EF kit in existence hehehe

Prepare your wallet

(BTW the HGUC Stark Jegan is awesome, I have it too, just be prepared to do some painting if you want if fully color accurate)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strigon 13 (Post 5066302)
I have some spare money this month, so I thought I could get another gunpla to satisfy my addiction for a while.
So far I'm between this 3:

-1/144 Exia
-1/144 Virtue
-1/144 0 Gundam

It is mainly to end the 1st part of Celestial Being collection (already have Kyrios, Dynames & Cherudim).

ALL

lol (If you HAVE to get 1 though, get the 0 Gundam of your choice, superb yet simple kit)

Wild Goose 2014-04-01 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5066398)
Oh it would probably never end for u until you have every EF kit in existence hehehe

Prepare your wallet

(BTW the HGUC Stark Jegan is awesome, I have it too, just be prepared to do some painting if you want if fully color accurate)

Haha, true. I'm managing to resist by sticking only to kits that I like. Managed to resist the Hazel Custom and Hazel II even though they were cheaper, because fuckit, HGUC Stark Jegan is awesome. And yeah, I'm getting some gundam markers to do some colors and shit. Got a decent deal on a bunch of AGE colors, so I guess I'll run with those. (And grab a Jegan at the same time...)

*grits teeth, tightens belt*

My wallet is ready.

After this, I might look into getting some ReZELs or perhaps the Unicorn Full Armor. My sole Zeonic exceptions would be the Kampfer Amazing and the Gouf R35, because OH MY FUCKING GOD RAMBA RAL IS TOO FUCKING AWESOME.

Aurelis 2014-04-02 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 5065695)
"R35" in this case more refers to a whole slew of Gundam related trivia: Ral's age in the original Mobile Suit Gundam was 35 years old, and Gundam as of this year is also 35 years old. It can also refer to Gundam's 35th Anniversary being known as "Rise 35".

Thanks for the explanation! My assumption dashed :(

http://i.imgur.com/s3ORGD7.jpg?1

And I agree with the HG 0 Gundam as it's a really good kit, both in appearance and articulation. The only question next is, are you getting the Type A.C.D or the grey color version.

Furthermore, I think the RG Exia will be much better than it's HG counterpart and that 1/144 Virtue looks a bit plain in some areas.

The discussion between Gyan Vulcan and Gouf R35 makes me sad in the sense that there's no mention of an upcoming Gundam Fenice Rinascita.

PS: HGUC Hazel Custom is such an adorable good kit, I don't know how you could sleep at night without them in your collection.

http://i.imgur.com/v8Despu.jpg?1http://i.imgur.com/Xoa1Gc4.jpg?1

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-04-02 00:43

^ Are those Hazels your own work, Aurel? If so then that's a really nice paint-job on that Hazel II. It looks like the color of the original design which the kit doesn’t provide. I wish I could get a closer look at it ;).

Oh, that reminds me, I haven’t answer your past question have I? Well, my answer is: I personally prefer the GM head for the Silver Bullet, but I feel having the Gundam head is obligatory. So I think I’ll just buy two SBs so that I can display both heads :p. That, or I might buy the RD for variation’s sake. RD Silver Bullet is more or less the same size as the HG isn’t it?

Strigon 13 2014-04-02 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 5066484)
And I agree with the HG 0 Gundam as it's a really good kit, both in appearance and articulation. The only question next is, are you getting the Type A.C.D or the grey color version.

Actually I want to get both, the 0 gundam for a diorama of the first chapter of 00, and the ACD for the final battle with the Exia Repair 2, which already requested both (0 ACD & Exia Repair 2) to a guy who runs an online store inside the gunpla fb group I'm in; he said it will arrive next month so I'll have to get enough money to buy them asap 'cause the exia gets sold out very fast, even faster than a WZC.

ZeroXSEED 2014-04-02 11:00

OPERATION TWEET BOMBARDMENT SUCCESS

Sunrise staff was like "Holy shit I want to look EVERY SINGLE OF THEM"

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uu7ell6t4dkmet8/TN4_2SN8ti#/

Galaxian 2014-04-02 15:45

My HG Exia RII and HG Wing Zero arrived :D

Wild Goose 2014-04-02 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5066960)
OPERATION TWEET BOMBARDMENT SUCCESS

Sunrise staff was like "Holy shit I want to look EVERY SINGLE OF THEM"

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uu7ell6t4dkmet8/TN4_2SN8ti#/

*IRL victory pose*

Sucess.

Also, I unboxed my GM Sniper II and my Stark Jegan, took a look at them and all...

Then decided I'd wait until I got my markers so I could mark the Sniper II's thrusters and shit, so I started lining my Imouto. IMO Imouto actually looks pretty good OOB, but the lining does make her joints and all stand out more.

And in addition to a set of AGE markers I picked up, I'm also getting a Jegan - which I will turn into a Jegan Amazing - and then that'll be it for me.

...hmmm. Maybe I'll give the Jegan Amazing the legs from my Stark Jegan....

Skye629 2014-04-02 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5067486)
*IRL victory pose*

Sucess.

Also, I unboxed my GM Sniper II and my Stark Jegan, took a look at them and all...

Then decided I'd wait until I got my markers so I could mark the Sniper II's thrusters and shit, so I started lining my Imouto. IMO Imouto actually looks pretty good OOB, but the lining does make her joints and all stand out more.

And in addition to a set of AGE markers I picked up, I'm also getting a Jegan - which I will turn into a Jegan Amazing - and then that'll be it for me.

Lol someone's getting the same ideas as me

Mine involves the Stark Jegan, ECOAS Jegan, Amazing Weapons Binder, and K9 pack, you can probably tell where this is going lol

ZeroXSEED 2014-04-02 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5067486)
*IRL victory pose*

Sucess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5067558)

Mine involves the Stark Jegan, ECOAS Jegan, Amazing Weapons Binder, and K9 pack, you can probably tell where this is going lol

I hereby declare you guys as tacticool brothers.

And will join soon once I get my hands on gunpla battle arms

Wild Goose 2014-04-02 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5067558)

ECOAS Jegan will be a little further down the line, once I get more money. I'm kinda tempted to try and do a kitbash and make an ECOAS Stark Jegan...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5067576)

*tacticool brofists*

I do feel a little sad that it seems very difficult to find UC left hands that can hold guns. I want to drop my Stark Jegan into combat with as many guns as he can shooting up everything.

Memo to self, put aside money for Jesta too...

Fireminer 2014-04-02 23:30

Get a GM Sniper, Goose. Or make yourself a GM II Semi-Striker like me - it's not that hard.

Skye629 2014-04-02 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5067576)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5067621)
ECOAS Jegan will be a little further down the line, once I get more money. I'm kinda tempted to try and do a kitbash and make an ECOAS Stark Jegan...

I do feel a little sad that it seems very difficult to find UC left hands that can hold guns. I want to drop my Stark Jegan into combat with as many guns as he can shooting up everything.

Memo to self, put aside money for Jesta too...

Thats what Im doing actually xD, but its gonna have the Amazing Binder, the K0 Sniper Rifle, and a slight color change on some parts

The only EF kit I can think of that has the left trigger hand is the HGUC GR ReZEL Commander Type, all you need to do is rake the handplate and swap it with whatever kit you are giving it to (though u lose the capability to pose it with both cannons afterwards)

Jesta is a nice kit, nubs are a bit of a pain though since its a darker kit, Im actually building it right now (brothers actually, but he's lazy enough to tell me to build it for him, lol)