AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Higurashi (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Higurashi Kai Episode 7 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=53019)

Skyfall 2007-08-16 09:53

Higurashi Kai Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Higurashi no Naku Koroni Kai, Episode 7.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

LuckyCat 2007-08-16 15:56

This episode was pretty creepy. It seems like things are working out for the better, but there's like this underlying feeling that things won't work out at all.

Spoiler for Akasaka:

Klashikari 2007-08-16 16:08

again, not guaranted to be a very accurate summary, but nevertherless ^^"

Spoiler for PART A:

Spoiler for PART B:
I begin to get lot of "fanboy" vibes at this rate, but again, another impressive adaptation.
I'm just a bit disappointed they didn't emphasis Keiichi's "uber magician of worlds", since in the game, they have shown that Keiichi was asked to be the presentator and organizer of the auction. They also forgot the reason why Keiichi is so suspicious of food to begin with. (it is explained that Keiichi, when he was youn, got scared of a story, and feared that food could contain harmful things, like needles, etc. you can tell this childhood fear surged when he was delusional in Onikakushi)

that said, the rest is simply very well paced, and you see the growing hope around Rika.
The new tracks, again, works wonder, though they aren't from dai... not really that bright for the casual scenes, but the eerie and mysterious parts were definitely well executed.

Next week should confirm the huge ride, but i begin to blindly follow DEEN for this season ^__^

Deathkillz 2007-08-16 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiosai (Post 1098529)
This episode was pretty creepy. It seems like things are working out for the better, but there's like this underlying feeling that things won't work out at all.

i think most people can guess that...if it all worked according to plan then there isnt any need for the next arc :heh:
Spoiler:

shigure asa 2007-08-16 17:15

this time it's once more a high paced episode, isn't it?? 7 subchapters by episode 2!! ^^"

rika's running through minagoroshi-hen at marathon speed~~ a lot of things were taken out though......

Spoiler for this episode/sound novel:

Kazuki_Kun 2007-08-16 17:36

Episode 7 Raw is out ^^

Klashikari 2007-08-16 17:36

Episode 7 raw is finally up.

Screencaps will soon rock on ^^

EDIT : screencaps are UP now
Episode 7 : Summary and Screencaps

Summary will be up soon enough

EDIT: it is up.

aroduc 2007-08-16 18:43

Caps if you're impatient
http://blog.seiha.org/?p=269

Decent episode, though knowing what comes next kind of takes the edge off. :P

Kazuki_Kun 2007-08-16 19:00

Takano was the cutest thing ever. o_o

Chewy 2007-08-16 19:20

This world seems almost too perfect....

ayukanon45 2007-08-16 19:42

omg, it is getting soooooo gooooodd

kj1980 2007-08-16 20:18

Spoiler:

The next episode shall be GOD to crush people.

mist2123 2007-08-16 20:43

Wow keichi keeps remembering

MrZombie 2007-08-16 21:21

I enjoyed it as well, but man is DEEN ever motoring here. I can't believe that they're already past chapter seven of the game. Ah well, at least it still was the most frightening ni-pah ever.

MarthX 2007-08-16 21:28

Any predictions how long Minagoroshi will be? I'm leaning towards 8 episodes.

harukamae 2007-08-16 22:40

Spoiler for episode 7:

Rias 2007-08-16 22:57

Ep7...well another fast paced epsiode. With that said, the timing were generally well done. It's of course a shame to see some of the great parts being cut short/out, such as Rika's famous quote against the three delinquents or the comment about the Wall Street, but most of the essence is there.

It is too bad that the reunion scene with Akasaka being done so poorly tho. In the game, it was one of the most heart-warming scene. Akasaka is definitely a strong ally for Rika, and his return is one of the things that makes Rika thinks that she can actually break away from the repeating fate. It's not a big deal, but it would've been better if they sticked closer to the original, becuase of the upcoming epsiodes.

USCPharmacist 2007-08-16 23:32

Cool episode, though I won't fully enjoy it until I watch the sub. Looks like everything is falling to place.....or is it? muhahhahahahahah

btw should we have a discussion on うみねこのなく頃に? it's coming out tomorrow and I want to know how fast that Tomitake wannabe will die lol.

kj1980 2007-08-16 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by USCPharmacist (Post 1099063)
btw should we have a discussion on うみねこのなく頃に? it's coming out tomorrow and I want to know how fast that Tomitake wannabe will die lol.

It has been created here, although the section will not be under the Higurashi thread as it is neither animated yet nor has any relation to Higurashi (so far...)

Kazuki_Kun 2007-08-17 04:38

http://www.animate.tv/special/higurasi_yokoku.php

Episode 8 peview out :3