AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

kakakka 2016-09-02 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by xeviouses (Post 5935292)
That aside, any issues with RG 00 and [Q]ant?

Be Careful with 00 Gundam's arm. It cannot lift the GN III Sword to chest level (with its arm folded around 90 degrees) without dropping within 1 minute. The connection within the swivel is so fragile you'll break it if you try going hard at it. Based on experience. 00 Qant doesn't use the same inner frame arm.

xeviouses 2016-09-02 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 5936968)
Be Careful with 00 Gundam's arm. It cannot lift the GN III Sword to chest level (with its arm folded around 90 degrees) without dropping within 1 minute. The connection within the swivel is so fragile you'll break it if you try going hard at it. Based on experience. 00 Qant doesn't use the same inner frame arm.

Thanks for that info on 00. So I guess no problems with Qant.

Kuroi Hadou 2016-09-03 18:14

A day late, but oh well. Next MG in the lineup announced, unless I missed it somewhere:

Source.

Skye629 2016-09-04 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 5937735)

You missed the announcement over a year ago in 2015 :D (it was teased alongside the FA at the announcement of MGs for Thunderbolt)

No harm though lol

Kuroi Hadou 2016-09-04 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5938388)
You missed the announcement over a year ago in 2015 :D (it was teased alongside the FA at the announcement of MGs for Thunderbolt)

I wasn't anywhere near gunpla in 2015, so that's why I missed it.

Quote:

No harm though lol
Plenty of harm! I feel irrelevant now.

Skye629 2016-09-05 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 5938397)
I wasn't anywhere near gunpla in 2015, so that's why I missed it.

Plenty of harm! I feel irrelevant now.

D: no harm intended!!!

How have you been enjoying this money-sucking hobby?

Kuroi Hadou 2016-09-05 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5939041)
How have you been enjoying this money-sucking hobby?

Well, it's actually been sucking up my money since the old Gundam Wing kits were released here in the US back in the late-90s. I just wasn't doing much of anything gunpla-related for the past few years, so I wasn't keeping up on the news. I still have to assemble a MG Banshee and MG Epyon Ver. Ka. that are both collecting dust in my closet right now, so yeah. :heh:

Skye629 2016-09-05 22:09

Hooray, despite being Labor Day I still received the package of models I was waiting for (major props to the local postal service, I was surprised they were still running despite holidays)

At any rate I finally got my hands on two of the G-Unit kits at a half decent price

Got the Griepe and Hydra, though Im not sure when Im gonna build these guys, I have giant backlog atm

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2016-09-06 06:46

So...is anyone happy that we get RE-100 Bawoo? I sure am.
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Aside from Bawoo being one of my favorite MS designs, this means that we have a better chance to get other crazier Neo Zeon MSs from ZZ in 1/100 scale without waiting untill your hair turn all white and your teeth all gone for the MGs :heh:. And MG ZZ/FAZZ won't be "un-rivaled" anymore. Now I'm eagerly waiting for Zaku III, Doven Wolf, Qubeley Mass-Production and (if Bandai is willing to go crazy) Quin Mantha. Oh, and they can make MSs from Victory too between releases :D.

Kuroi Hadou 2016-09-06 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5939443)
Oh, and they can make MSs from Victory too between releases :D.

I would love to get a V2 Assault-Buster to compliment the V-Dash Hexa. :love:

kgrodriguez 2016-09-06 16:02

So I just pre-ordered the PBandai Heavyarms EW. Here's hoping there wont be any glaring issues specially on the articulation of the arms.

Kuroi Hadou 2016-09-06 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgrodriguez (Post 5939835)
So I just pre-ordered the PBandai Heavyarms EW. Here's hoping there wont be any glaring issues specially on the articulation of the arms.

I'm surprised those were even still in stock.

Skye629 2016-09-06 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5939443)
So...is anyone happy that we get RE-100 Bawoo? I sure am.
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Aside from Bawoo being one of my favorite MS designs, this means that we have a better chance to get other crazier Neo Zeon MSs from ZZ in 1/100 scale without waiting untill your hair turn all white and your teeth all gone for the MGs :heh:. And MG ZZ/FAZZ won't be "un-rivaled" anymore. Now I'm eagerly waiting for Zaku III, Doven Wolf, Qubeley Mass-Production and (if Bandai is willing to go crazy) Quin Mantha. Oh, and they can make MSs from Victory too between releases :D.

I am, easily one of my favorite Neo Zeon designs

Debating on holding off though to see if we get any P-bandai variations

Illsteir 2016-09-09 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgrodriguez (Post 5939835)

I suspect the bicep swivel is still going to be limited (bicep armor banging onto the shoulder armor) since the main unit is just the re-color of the MG Heavyarms EW. But I don't think that issue can be called glaring.

Chibiloli 2016-09-13 03:28

So has anybody noticed that while IBO Season 2 isn't even out yet add-on 6 for their IBO sets is now available for pre-order? I'm actually kinda surprised how everything gets an add-on now, guess they learned their lesson from season 1's add-ons.

Skye629 2016-09-13 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5944403)
So has anybody noticed that while IBO Season 2 isn't even out yet add-on 6 for their IBO sets is now available for pre-order? I'm actually kinda surprised how everything gets an add-on now, guess they learned their lesson from season 1's add-ons.

Im pretty sure most things go up for pre-order somewhere before the actual series is released

And add-ons really kicked off in Build Fighters, in IBO its just as good since you can literally swap most of everything between all of the IBO kits, great for customs/getting what you want

Skye629 2016-09-21 16:28

P-Bandai

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Om5AkTj3Y.../567567457.png

Too bad they didnt sell the add on parts separately, they would have had my money then
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JckhOe6Yr...600/ertret.png

EXPO Limited?
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--9YEaLSK5...even-sword.JPG

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2016-09-21 18:35

P-Bandai:

HG Sword Impulse:
Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

MG Nu HWS:
I highly doubt the kit can even aim the big rifle straight. I think I'll stick with my HG thank you very much.

RG 00 7-Sword:
That thing is an exclusive?! :twitch: The price won't be pretty. Those who don't have a 7-Sword kit yet, save your money and buy the MG instead. It's a near-perfect kit that can hold and wield all of its weapons really well if you build it correctly, and it's reasonable bigger than the RG for added impact.

MoonLightShadows 2016-09-21 19:16

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) I hope the Revive Sword Impulse comes with Option parts for one of its swords to look like its piercing the Freedom.

Rising Dragon 2016-09-21 19:27

Not that accurate if it lacks the beam tip.