AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Will Kabuto Become A Senin [Spoilers] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=10472)

ace firefist 2004-03-29 08:48

Will Kabuto Become A Senin [Spoilers]
 
AHEM :thinker:

PERSONALLY I THINK HE HAS A CHANCE BUT I DONT THINK HE WILL.... :thinker: :heh:

:topicoff:
Spoiler:

:hmm: :confused: :heh:

ALL I KNOW IS HE IS REALLY STRONG.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO SPOILER TAGS. :mad:

Kayess 2004-03-29 08:57

I do not think strength is the only thing that matters when someone is given the title of Sannin... Look at Itachi, he is the strongest character that we have seen thus far and he is not a Sannin. I highly doubt Kabuto will become one, unless Oro decides to appoint him as that for no reason.

pathyfinder 2004-03-29 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace firefist
[*spoiler*]IS KABUTO LOYAL TO ORICHIMARU[*/spoiler*][*/spoiler]I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO SPOILER TAGS.

:topicoff: take out the * and your spoiler will read correctly. also take out the second [*/spoiler]

Alfzilla 2004-03-29 09:06

Sannin is not a rank you can reach it is just a title given too 3 ninjas because of there legendary strengths. The title sannin mite never be give out again to any one. And if it ever is i doubt it would be to Kabuto because off all the people in the Naruto world why would it be him?

ace firefist 2004-03-29 09:06

Ahhhh!!!! I Mean't Sanin Not Senin
 
Quote:

I do not think strength is the only thing that matters when someone is given the title of Sannin... Look at Itachi, he is the strongest character that we have seen thus far and he is not a Sannin. I highly doubt Kabuto will become one, unless Oro decides to appoint him as that for no reason.
I MEAN'T SANIN :sad: :frustrated: :mad:

AMD ITACHI IS AN S CLASS CRIMINAL :hmm:

ace firefist 2004-03-29 09:10

I SWEAR SANIN IS "S" S CLASS CRIMINAL IS
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfzilla
Sannin is not a rank you can reach it is just a title given too 3 ninjas because of there legendary strengths. The title sannin mite never be give out again to any one. And if it ever is i doubt it would be to Kabuto because off all the people in the Naruto world why would it be him?


I MEAN'T LIKE A S CLASS CRIMINAL :heh: :nono:

I MEAN'T IF HE WAS GOING TO BECOME A S CLASS CRIMINAL NOT ONE OF THE
THREE LEGENDARY NINS. :nono: :hmm:

Dragon Flame 2004-03-29 09:12

:twitch: .......................................

*walks away slowly, hoping a a bomb will land here...*

Alfzilla 2004-03-29 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace firefist
I MEAN'T LIKE A S CLASS CRIMINAL :heh: :nono:

I MEAN'T IF HE WAS GOING TO BECOME A S CLASS CRIMINAL NOT ONE OF THE
THREE LEGENDARY NINS. :nono: :hmm:

Well then thatís completely different. Im sure he already is a S class criminal since he is pretty strong and since im sure spying (especially spying for Oro) is a very serious crime.

Sethi 2004-03-29 09:23

ace how about you stop writing in caps it's good for us and i assure you it will be good for you in the future.
As for the question, Let's see, he isn't from the Leaf, he hasn't done anything legendary, he's one of the "Bad Guys", he's Oro assistant, and he's just as strong as Kakashi, so in which one of this points do you think he will become a Sannin??
Personally i think Sakura as more chance than him.

Also is it just me or this poll is like a BIT useless??

Dragon Flame 2004-03-29 09:44

its ALOT useless...

ace firefist 2004-03-29 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
its ALOT useless...

thats evil :nono:

aniway kabuto is not an s class criminal "s" stands for legendary :argue:
he is no way near being a "s" class criminal. :heh:

:topicoff: aniway dragonflame i answered ur question in the one piece trivia quiz
check if its right. :mad:

*u will feel the the intesity of my flame "dragon flame" i think while i look down upon u* :heh: :mad:

GreyArea 2004-03-29 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace firefist
aniway kabuto is not an s class criminal "s" stands for legendary :argue:
he is no way near being a "s" class criminal. :heh:

? Thats complete arse, quite frankly. Being an S-rank criminal doesnt mean that person is legendary at all, Zabuza was an S-rank criminal, so I'd say its fair to assume that Kabuto is also on the S-rank wanted list now.

Alos, sort your signature out please, its way too big.

Nine Devil 2004-03-29 10:03

whats up with these useless threads lately?!

Sethi 2004-03-29 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyArea
Alos, sort your signature out please, its way too big.

Not only that but you better remove the link for your site since it has licensed content.

EDIT: Sorry Sorry Nine Devil Still Sleeping here :D

Nine Devil 2004-03-29 10:06

ok fixed :D

Fei-san 2004-03-29 10:08

I Think Kabu2 Wil Own Ev3ryone And Turn In2 A Sayean!11!!!111111! Omg Lol

Stickels 2004-03-29 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfzilla
Well then thatís completely different. Im sure he already is a S class criminal since he is pretty strong and since im sure spying (especially spying for Oro) is a very serious crime.


wait... does anyone else find the idea of Spying being a very serious crime for Ninja humorous?

raikage 2004-03-29 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stickels
wait... does anyone else find the idea of Spying being a very serious crime for Ninja humorous?

Now that I think about it...yes...sort of...
He decided to reveal his true allegiances in the middle of a mission, which I think is pretty stupid for a spy to do.

The Sannin mean "The 3", so no, he can't possibly join that little crew.
The Sennin, which means hermit/wizard (in this show, I'm guessing non-rogue missing powerful ninja), then possibly, but much, MUCH later on. He's simply not that damn good right now.

Nine Devil 2004-03-29 11:19

sennin no i don't think so. He can't improve anymore i think.

rEkKaShInObI 2004-03-29 11:40

orochimaru can promote his left hand man into a senning if he wants. he can be an evil sennin for the sound.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.