AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Critias 2009-07-12 15:01

not to suddenly change the subject, but i was gawking at PG Red Frame, and I noticed it has Armor Schneiders. Where exactly are those stored? (not gettin into the whole "why does it have them" thing)

MakubeX2 2009-07-12 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 2510418)
not to suddenly change the subject, but i was gawking at PG Red Frame, and I noticed it has Armor Schneiders. Where exactly are those stored? (not gettin into the whole "why does it have them" thing)

Dalong commented that they are junk. So what do you think ?

Critias 2009-07-12 18:07

so they don't store anywhere? kinda strange, being a PG and all...

MakubeX2 2009-07-12 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 2510728)
so they don't store anywhere? kinda strange, being a PG and all...

It's just excess accessories to make this particular PG look good. Notice that those knives are not listed amonst the weapons llineup in the manual.

Rising Dragon 2009-07-12 18:12

Considering who the pilot of the Red Frame is, its not hard to imagine him using weapons he just salvaged, so it works anyway.

Amber.Dawn 2009-07-12 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 2510418)
not to suddenly change the subject, but i was gawking at PG Red Frame, and I noticed it has Armor Schneiders. Where exactly are those stored? (not gettin into the whole "why does it have them" thing)

They're just leftovers from the PG Strike. Kind of like the extra polycaps we get in HG's.

GameraBaenre 2009-07-12 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahitschris (Post 2508962)
:love: thankss

i cant read japanese, but do you have to get your own batteries for the exia lighting thing?

In regards to the batteries for the MG Exia's lighting; it takes a total of 4 LR41/ Energizer 392 size batteries. Two for each LED unit.... grumble... so much for it being the same batteries as the 1/100 00 kits...

yeahitschris 2009-07-13 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameraBaenre (Post 2511238)
In regards to the batteries for the MG Exia's lighting; it takes a total of 4 LR41/ Energizer 392 size batteries. Two for each LED unit.... grumble... so much for it being the same batteries as the 1/100 00 kits...

ahh alright cool cool. thats the other question that i had, but deleted :heh:. btw is putting on um RUB DECALS (like the one from 1/100 MG wing gundam ver ka) are those hard to put on?

(ver ka going to be first MG w/ rub on decals)

GameraBaenre 2009-07-13 02:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahitschris (Post 2511428)
ahh alright cool cool. thats the other question that i had, but deleted :heh:. btw is putting on um RUB DECALS (like the one from 1/100 MG wing gundam ver ka) are those hard to put on?

(ver ka going to be first MG w/ rub on decals)

The decals we used on the kit were waterslide. I only got a sheet of stickers; so I don't know if the actual kit comes with dry transfers or not...

MakubeX2 2009-07-13 08:14

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3461/1247482105653.jpghttp://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2463/1247482134816.jpghttp://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4...7482214068.jpg

Anyone willing to wait out for the inevitable MG R2 release ?

jonli 2009-07-13 09:41

Haha, wow isnt that a little bit too obvious bandai.

yeahitschris 2009-07-13 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameraBaenre (Post 2511450)
The decals we used on the kit were waterslide. I only got a sheet of stickers; so I don't know if the actual kit comes with dry transfers or not...

ahhhh okay~ thanks thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2511869)

lol, i am if there is going to be R2. i like the green sword on the R2 (randomness)

MakubeX2 2009-07-13 16:35

It's obviously clear that that they are planning a R2 given that the runner "K" is missing from the sequencing in the kit.

So those who prefer the design of the R2, I suggest you wait out.

vektar 2009-07-13 16:46

or be hardcore and get all 3 versions of the kit!

Sworra 2009-07-13 18:00

I'd rather just wait for the MG 00 Raiser which is probably not coming for another year, but i can hold out till then.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-07-13 18:17

The MG Exia is exactly why I suck at model kits.

DarkWarrior 2009-07-13 18:29

R2 for me.. never liked the excessive amount of weapons on the Exia. But MG 00 is what I'm really looking forward to, even though it probably won't be released for awhile.

GameraBaenre 2009-07-13 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2512683)
It's obviously clear that that they are planning a R2 given that the runner "K" is missing from the sequencing in the kit.

So those who prefer the design of the R2, I suggest you wait out.

HAHAHA we were having a bitch of a time looking for the elusive "runner k"... Granted we didn't have instructions, so we couldn't do any verifications... and taking a quick look at the instructions that I did get after the kit got completed, no "K runner" on there either...

Amber.Dawn 2009-07-13 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2512683)
It's obviously clear that that they are planning a R2 given that the runner "K" is missing from the sequencing in the kit.

So those who prefer the design of the R2, I suggest you wait out.

I'm probably getting both and combining them. Some parts I prefer the original, some the R2. Not to mention I can't wait that long.

MakubeX2 2009-07-13 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameraBaenre (Post 2512927)
HAHAHA we were having a bitch of a time looking for the elusive "runner k"... Granted we didn't have instructions, so we couldn't do any verifications... and taking a quick look at the instructions that I did get after the kit got completed, no "K runner" on there either...

So are we in agreement that something is definately up with this particular MG mould ?

BTW, new batch of stock that had arrived this morning :-

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6111/dsc01797.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/520/dsc01798b.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.