AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

duotiga 2010-04-23 08:04

reedited

10char

Sworra 2010-04-23 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 3016715)
Ooo...ok thanks for the opinion. Look like i would get the MG Freedom/Strike Freedom. The Red Frame do tempting a lot...Do the MG Freedom/StrikeFreedom use screw for it shoulder joint like the Strike..?

Blue Frame 2nd Revise...Delta Form..XD:D

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3820/photo0802.jpg

Nice Blue Frame Ravnen good job on it. The Freedom has no screws at all, and the Strike Freedom has one screw only for the base. (Stand)

RAVNEN 2010-04-23 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3016830)
Nice Blue Frame Ravnen good job on it. The Freedom has no screws at all, and the Strike Freedom has one screw only for the base. (Stand)

Oh i see...thanks for the info,I think im gonna with the Freedom first coz the shop also has MG Impulse.So it would a nice pairing those two. The Blue Frame is a remarkable kit, sadly the finger joint are'nt that strong it can be loose by holding the Tactical Arms for about 1 minute. Oh well might as well give it a beam rifle to hold after this....:D

@Doutiga

Err...i also can't see the pics...although i've already imagined what would you with all of the weapons from HG Astraea Type F...XD

duotiga 2010-04-23 09:16

hhmm...guess i have to post the full link instead =\

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/taka421jp/52064616.html/

X207 2010-04-23 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows (Post 3016561)
A 1/100 Gaddess would be my favorite. I wouldnt mind 1/100 throne gundams..though that might not happen.. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC23 (Post 3016795)
Yeah! a 1/100 Gaddess would be so sweet! :D:D:D

im sure a 1/100 will come out eventually once they make enought 1/100 versions of the same main character MS. though i think it might take a while to come out, it would only take me a few moments to order on when i get the chance.

Saga_CE 2010-04-23 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameraBaenre (Post 3016573)
Done with regular styrene glue. The glue melts the plastic so it essentially welds together with the part. You should be able to find all sorts of shapes and sizes for plastic at your local hobby shop. Glue the plastic to the part, use a clamping device like a clothes pin or those paper clip thingys, and let it set up. A day later, sand the residual plastic ooze that comes out form the glue's welding process. Just take care sanding as it's a very delicate part when it's so thin.

I've chosen a bad example. Here is my case:

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4922/photo0042u.jpg

Left: The red marker points the thickness of the plastic.
Center: Two pieces like the one on the first picture asembled; I tried to extend the tip.
Right: I thought it would break, so I put too much epoxy, resulting in an ugly thicker fin.

So my problem is that the extended (epoxy/plastic card) part is a little long whereas its only sticking surface/attach - nothing more the thickness of the original part - seems very likely to break.

RAVNEN 2010-04-23 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3016884)
hhmm...guess i have to post the full link instead =\

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/taka421jp/52064616.html/

Wow....nice view on all of its accessories & runners. OH no sticker for the V-fin....

SonicSP 2010-04-23 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 3016922)
im sure a 1/100 will come out eventually once they make enought 1/100 versions of the same main character MS. though i think it might take a while to come out, it would only take me a few moments to order on when i get the chance.

Anything's possible, but I personally doubt it. Bandai usually likes to cash in on any models pretty quickly, and they base their decision to make higher grade models based on the sales of the lower ones.

Gadessa and the likes still have a chance but I think Thrones are even more unlikely scenario.

I just hope that whatever AD 1/100 they make is not going to suck, because I hate the articulation of the AD S2 Gundams 1/100.

DC23 2010-04-23 14:13

Not much into articulation...example is the Unicorn and the Sinanju...as long as they look awesome. hihi...:D

Sworra 2010-04-23 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 3016868)
Oh i see...thanks for the info,I think im gonna with the Freedom first coz the shop also has MG Impulse.So it would a nice pairing those two. The Blue Frame is a remarkable kit, sadly the finger joint are'nt that strong it can be loose by holding the Tactical Arms for about 1 minute. Oh well might as well give it a beam rifle to hold after this....:D

@Doutiga

Err...i also can't see the pics...although i've already imagined what would you with all of the weapons from HG Astraea Type F...XD

If you haven't glued the pieces of your hand area take it apart and on the corner where the fingers meet put some cement or glue hold it for about 15 seconds put your hand together and then move the fingers. You will notice that the fingers are stiffer. I had that problem with the strike and that did the trick for me. Here is a picture to where to glue. (Take note this isn't the strike i built and take no credit) I thank Mesarion+ for the photo.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2950/mgst15.th.jpg

SonicSP 2010-04-23 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3016884)
hhmm...guess i have to post the full link instead =\

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/taka421jp/52064616.html/


I've heard from Homeless the GN Pistol cases will not fit on HG Dynames, so one would still need HG GN Arms Type D kit to be able to pose the HG Dynames with the pistol cases. You can still make HG Dynames just hold the pistols at least.

I must say, Kyrios looks awesome with the Hand Missles launchers. The HG Ahead also looks very cool with the NGN Bazooka optional from the show. You could also pose the NGN Bazooka "canon"ly with the GN-X III, although the review does not make a picture of it.

GNWeapon 2010-04-23 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 3017347)
I've heard from Homeless the GN Pistol cases will not fit on HG Dynames, so one would still need HG GN Arms Type D kit to be able to pose the HG Dynames with the pistol cases. You can still make HG Dynames just hold the pistols at least.

I must say, Kyrios looks awesome with the Hand Missles launchers. The HG Ahead also looks very cool with the NGN Bazooka optional from the show. You could also pose the NGN Bazooka "canon"ly with the GN-X III, although the review does not make a picture of it.


So can anymore peeps confirm if the GN Pistol cases ARE able to be mounted onto the HG Dynames?

LoweGear 2010-04-23 21:22

More images of Real Grade 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam

Image courtesy of Surprise_Cactus from GFaqs:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5913/rg144h2.jpg

A fully-transformable 1/144 Core Fighter that can be incorporated into the torso? :eek:

gummybear 2010-04-23 21:48

Quote:

A fully-transformable 1/144 Core Fighter that can be incorporated into the torso?
do not care..... as long as it is a RX78 I will not care... if it's some other MS like 1/100 GN Archer then I will care :P

Akyra 2010-04-24 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by gummybear (Post 3015282)
me too, but then you know bandai love wearing the ass-hat so much that you know they will just make RX78 V3.0 instead or something we don't give a damn about.... we will be lucky if they ever make 1/100 GN Archer or MG Virtue or 1/100 Gaia Gundam from GSeedD......

Agree...after so many years, I still wish for the 1/100 druggie suits... :heh:

Sir Dearka 2010-04-24 04:34

Anybody having a MG Sinanju? I am starting to feel like buying one :]

RAVNEN 2010-04-24 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3017291)
If you haven't glued the pieces of your hand area take it apart and on the corner where the fingers meet put some cement or glue hold it for about 15 seconds put your hand together and then move the fingers. You will notice that the fingers are stiffer. I had that problem with the strike and that did the trick for me. Here is a picture to where to glue. (Take note this isn't the strike i built and take no credit) I thank Mesarion+ for the photo.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2950/mgst15.th.jpg

I see....so what type of glue should i use,is it the super glue..?? I think some MR Putty would do the job right..?

JC... 2010-04-24 06:12

I might start putting my custom Masurao together once the paint is dry... Has anyone ever seen a metallic white model? I might try it out on some sprues or something.

duotiga 2010-04-24 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNWeapon (Post 3017670)
So can anymore peeps confirm if the GN Pistol cases ARE able to be mounted onto the HG Dynames?

unfortunately.....is a no....unless you cement it?

astrea gn pistol holster
http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig11/10111318z4.jpg

type d dynames
http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig07/10075545z13.jpg

Sir Dearka 2010-04-24 07:55

I bought the GN Arms not just for the pistols, but it is nice to know I can overlook the purchase of Astraea as I intended to buy it mainly for the guns that my Trans Am HG Dynames lacks :P


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.