AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

HasuMasu 2012-04-20 05:27

More fabulous than the AGE 2 box art but still not as fabulous as the AGE 1 box art.

So I'd say it's pretty damn fabulous, though I'm not a fan of holding guns that way.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-04-20 06:33

Det-san, what has become of your RG Freedom? Have you posted a photo of it here? I kinda forget. Also, have you bought another kit ever since ^_^?

HasuMasu 2012-04-20 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4117626)
Det-san, what has become of your RG Freedom? Have you posted a photo of it here? I kinda forget. Also, have you bought another kit ever since ^_^?

^ You know, I originally planned to post pictures--but at the state it's in I'd be too embarrassed to show anything.:uhoh: As for your second question, I was able to buy the only model I have only because I saw it by chance when I was visiting Hong Kong--gunpla costs much more here and I'm not all too keen on ordering something online either. :heh:

I'll be visiting Hong Kong again sometime this year so I'll most likely be able to pick up a second model--and this time I won't make the mistake of skipping out on lining markers. :eyespin:

suiton629 2012-04-20 07:27

HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-3 Normal - New Wallpaper Size Box Art & Official Images
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DXokM0N3q2...I/s1600/11.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XqQmR14u71...4/s1600/12.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GtpbLRSZPI...s/s1600/13.jpg

HasuMasu 2012-04-20 07:30

The more I look, the more I think they should've given the knees in a different color--just that the legs look very plain.

Compare that to the AGE 1 with its fabulously shiny black knees, I didn't even mind that they were stickers.

maknaedik 2012-04-20 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4117704)
The more I look, the more I think they should've given the knees in a different color--just that the legs look very plain.

Compare that to the AGE 1 with its fabulously shiny black knees, I didn't even mind that they were stickers.

I don't really like looking at a girl/woman's legs, but I really love looking at Gundam's legs and I agree with you

casval cehack 2012-04-20 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4117731)
I don't really like looking at a girl/woman's legs, but I really love looking at Gundam's legs and I agree with you

In your opinion, which Gundam leg is the best then (with or without stickers)?

I believe Bandai is somewhat aiming for the Age-3N to be plain, in order to contrast the fabulous wears.

HasuMasu 2012-04-20 08:17

^ Indeed AGE 3's wears have fabulous legs that make up for the Normal's short-comings, as for best legs I haven't seen every Gundam but from what I can remember off the top of my head I'd say the award of Best Gundam Legs would fall on the Strike.

All that sexy grey showing through...

duotiga 2012-04-20 09:07

green psycho frame on banshee ova in gundam vs extreme full boost!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DvMx7uBlN_...k/s1600/25.jpg

the possible of milking

maknaedik 2012-04-20 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4117763)
In your opinion, which Gundam leg is the best then (with or without stickers)?

I believe Bandai is somewhat aiming for the Age-3N to be plain, in order to contrast the fabulous wears.

That's hard to answer T_T I love Strike's, Infinite Justice, Red Frame, Epyon (with decals), Zeta and ZZ. But I think Turn A's legs is the best specially when it's on a sprint pose.

HasuMasu 2012-04-20 09:36

^ Oh crap I forgot about Turn A's sexy alien legs, though I think Turn X wins in that department.

casval cehack 2012-04-20 09:46

The Hazel Custom has this blocky appeal for a gundam. Mobile-suit wise, it would Qubeley's legs: as curvy as Haman Karn.

Appel 2012-04-20 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4117852)
green psycho frame on banshee ova in gundam vs extreme full boost!

the possible of milking

my guess is that they will most definitely release the OVA banshee with a green frame.
they literally just have to change the color of the frame and the boxart, this could very well be the easiest recycling of the unicorn for bandai yet! and thats exactly why i think that they will do it. even if it sells poorly they would make money with it because developement costs are minimal.

duotiga 2012-04-20 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4117937)
my guess is that they will most definitely release the OVA banshee with a green frame.
they literally just have to change the color of the frame and the boxart, this could very well be the easiest recycling of the unicorn for bandai yet! and thats exactly why i think that they will do it. even if it sells poorly they would make money with it because developement costs are minimal.

im hoping final battle for banshee ova wld be more than just colour changing of the pyscho frame ( like the extra beam spear for the full armour unicorn)

the game shows unicorn mode banshee holding beam magnum also
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ostQ0nVIdt...8/s1600/13.jpg

posted the link in the games section

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-04-20 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4117731)
I don't really like looking at a girl/woman's legs, but I really love looking at Gundam's legs...

Well, I like looking at both girls & gundamsí sexy legs :D. And talking about Gundamsí sexy legs, hereís some of my favorites :D.

Appel 2012-04-20 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4117976)
im hoping final battle for banshee ova wld be more than just colour changing of the pyscho frame ( like the extra beam spear for the full armour unicorn)

the game shows unicorn mode banshee holding beam magnum also

posted the link in the games section

a simple color change would be lame indeed. it would be great if they could throw in the extra runner for the beam magnum and hyper bazooka if they make a final battle OVA banshee!

i think i have also pretty much decided what im gonna buy when im in japan... its tricky though because it all really just depends on how much space i have left in my suitcase and how heavy it is once everything that i need for the trip is in there.

so far i plan to buy the MG AGE-1 sparrow, the MG zeta 2.0, a HG unicorn destroy mode version and three jestas because i want to have all three units on my shelf^^

Butagami 2012-04-20 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4118095)
a simple color change would be lame indeed. it would be great if they could throw in the extra runner for the beam magnum and hyper bazooka if they make a final battle OVA banshee!

i think i have also pretty much decided what im gonna buy when im in japan... its tricky though because it all really just depends on how much space i have left in my suitcase and how heavy it is once everything that i need for the trip is in there.

so far i plan to buy the MG AGE-1 sparrow, the MG zeta 2.0, a HG unicorn destroy mode version and three jestas because i want to have all three units on my shelf^^

I'd go for the more expensive suits only, and have the HG's delivered by shipping. I've heard that prices for gunpla are much lower in stores in japan than they are on the internet. If you just fill up your suitcase with mg's, then you save more money in the long run...

Also, MG's are heavier, so more expensive to ship via weborder...

Appel 2012-04-20 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 4118418)
I'd go for the more expensive suits only, and have the HG's delivered by shipping. I've heard that prices for gunpla are much lower in stores in japan than they are on the internet. If you just fill up your suitcase with mg's, then you save more money in the long run...

Also, MG's are heavier, so more expensive to ship via weborder...

in my opinion its rather hard to plan this ahead. on the one hand i dont want to spend that much but on the other hand i have limited space and a weight limit that i need to take into consideration if i want to buy as much as possible.
although i just took a look at the traveling bag again and i guess i grossly underestimated how much room that thing has^^ i could most likely fit 4 MG duel boxes in there plus all my clothes :P
so who knows... maybe i will buy a ton of MGs. but i guess it also depends on what kits i can find there^^

casval cehack 2012-04-20 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4118575)
in my opinion its rather hard to plan this ahead. on the one hand i dont want to spend that much but on the other hand i have limited space and a weight limit that i need to take into consideration if i want to buy as much as possible.
although i just took a look at the traveling bag again and i guess i grossly underestimated how much room that thing has^^ i could most likely fit 4 MG duel boxes in there plus all my clothes :P
so who knows... maybe i will buy a ton of MGs. but i guess it also depends on what kits i can find there^^

Think of the Japan-only limited gunplas that can fit in the very space those clothes currently occupy.:D

Sworra 2012-04-20 20:12

What i would do is take an empty suit case and that way you can fill it up when you get to japan. You might pay extra for that suit case but its worth it for how much you can fill it. Or vice versa, buy another suitcase in Japan.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-04-21 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4118882)
Think of the Japan-only limited gunplas that can fit in the very space those clothes currently occupy.:D

I second this! It would be nice if you can get special edition kits coz you can get it cheaper there, Appel.

Some examples are these special kits :D:
These kits are available in my country, but the price is.... damn!

casval cehack 2012-04-21 02:31

Been looking for a good deal for that 7/11 HG Zaku 2 for a long time.

Appel, if you have a chance, try visiting the 1:1 RX-78-2 gunpla in Odaiba.

Appel 2012-04-21 07:23

i will definitely try to get everything thats rare and that fits in my budget^^
taking a second suitcase or traveling bag with me is a pretty good idea... i do own one and i guess it would even fit into my main traveling bag... i will keep that in mind!

and unfortunately there is probably no way i will be able to go to odaiba .__. we are staying in osaka.

im also kinda disappointed because i wont be able to watch episode 5 of gundam UC in cinema. we leave japan 3 days before its cinema release :T

Butagami 2012-04-21 17:00

ho, wait, what? There's a Heine Westenfluss custom Destiny? is that, like, all shiny?

Rising Dragon 2012-04-21 17:44

No, just orange. Y'know, to make it a better target.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-04-22 00:34

Actually, almost all MSs in SEED Destiny are easy targets color-wise. The easiest would be Freedom since it has white as a main color :heh:. Gundam's basic color itself already stands out very much. So, Heine's MS is just like Will "I'll make this look good" Smith from Men in Black :D.

firefox 2012-04-22 04:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4121265)
Actually, almost all MSs in SEED Destiny are easy targets color-wise. The easiest would be Freedom since it has white as a main color :heh:. Gundam's basic color itself already stands out very much. So, Heine's MS is just like Will "I'll make this look good" Smith from Men in Black :D.

It's very important to look your best when you're about to be cut up :D

It's one of the things that annoy me the most in gundam, teh colors of the main suit, always that now very boring white-red- blue

Appel 2012-04-22 11:10

that is one of those things that kinda kills the whole realism thing for me about the franchise^^
but at least the zeeks were smart enough to paint the zaku II green and not bright white, red or worse XD
it kind of got better with the grunt units later on but the gundams always stick out like a sore thumb on the battlefield.

edit:
http://gundamguy.blogspot.de/2012/04...rs-hit_22.html
@nike: congrats for winning one of those coupons.

Bonta Kun 2012-04-22 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4121532)
It's very important to look your best when you're about to be cut up :D

It's one of the things that annoy me the most in gundam, teh colors of the main suit, always that now very boring white-red- blue

This, very very much this.
It's really a pity they don't venture outwards with different colour schemes especially with lead MS.

Reason why I want to get better at painting but I got no time for that!:(

maknaedik 2012-04-22 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4122198)
that is one of those things that kinda kills the whole realism thing for me about the franchise^^
but at least the zeeks were smart enough to paint the zaku II green and not bright white, red or worse XD
it kind of got better with the grunt units later on but the gundams always stick out like a sore thumb on the battlefield.

edit:
http://gundamguy.blogspot.de/2012/04...rs-hit_22.html
@nike: congrats for winning one of those coupons.

Phew! I thought you were congratulating him because of you know.. Good thing it's only a coupon.

Anyway nike, congratulations!

~Destiny~ 2012-04-22 23:04

Dunno about most of you but, I for one am SO hyped for this :heh:

maknaedik 2012-04-22 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 4123457)
Dunno about most of you but, I for one am SO hyped for this :heh:

Goodbye MG Justice :( I guess I have to continue my MG Justice project instead of whining, if you know what I mean.

kakakka 2012-04-22 23:19

I am glad that they announced RG Justice. Looking forward to it.

maknaedik 2012-04-22 23:29

Oh wait, the Geara Doga [Full Frontal use] isn't RED?

HasuMasu 2012-04-22 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 4123457)
Dunno about most of you but, I for one am SO hyped for this :heh:

My Freedom is happy to hear this, now if only the release date would coincide with me being in Hong Kong. :heh::eyespin:

duotiga 2012-04-23 00:36

RG been giving lotsa surprises. If thy coming out hguc base jabber unicorn ver, hguc full armour unicorn wld be coming soon....

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-04-23 01:56

RG Justice!!!:D Wait, does that mean I have to buy RG Freedom, now :confused:? Thank God I don't have MG Freedom just yet. Now I can get the pair in RG.

But, no MG Justice? Nnnooooo...........

maknaedik 2012-04-23 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4123675)
RG Justice!!!:D Wait, does that mean I have to buy RG Freedom, now :confused:? Thank God I don't have MG Freedom just yet. Now I can get the pair in RG.

But, no MG Justice? Nnnooooo...........

:(

Anyway, here's the thing I found lurking in FB:

7月発売
HGUC バイアランカスタム
MG ガンダムAGE2ノーマル
8月発売
HGUC アクアジムUC版
RGジャスティスガンダム、7月2625円
HGUCザクマリナー、7月1470円
HGUCベースジャバーUC Ver.、7月1050円
ウェブのみ
MG百式のバリュートが単品売り、6月1470円
HGUCギラドーガフロンタル専用機、2100円
HGUCジムIIIユニコーンデザートカラー、1575円
ギラとジムは新規パーツ有り

渣翻:
7月発売
HGUC 拜亚兰CUSTOM
MG AGE2 NORMAL

8月発売
HGUC 水战GM UC版
RG 正义 7月2625円
HGUC 海军扎古、7月1470円
HGUC 飞行载具(fa独角那款)UC Ver.、7月1050円

魂WEB
MG百式の降落包単品、6月1470円
HGUC伪鸭专用基拉多卡、2100円
HGUC GM III UC色、1575円
基拉和GM有新零件

Based on the translation, here are the things that caught my eye:
HG Byarlant Custom
MG Age-2 Normal

bio9205 2012-04-23 02:38

RG Justice? Now that's a surprise. I was thinking they'd be doing RG SF next! Hopefully this means Infinite Justice stands a chance at getting a RG. :D

HG Byarlant Custom is also great, but it'll probably cost quite a bit.

casval cehack 2012-04-23 06:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 4123457)
Dunno about most of you but, I for one am SO hyped for this :heh:

About time. What a move for Bandai; I was expecting a Char suit. It is red though. Now, will this be RG's debut of a provided stand?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.