AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Nanoha/Vivid Franchise (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 06 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=47054)

Chaos2Frozen 2007-05-06 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kha (Post 934584)
Yeah that was just plain weird. It was almost as if Caro wanted to wait for the most opportune moment to stage the comeback and up her rep with the audience...

And Caro takes things nice and easy, even when it doens't seem quite right... What a pair! :D

In a sense, they're behaving like married couples...

Why? It's base on my personal experience when I always see my dad waiting for my mom to 'get ready' herself in the bathroom...

... And she would take quite awhile :heh:

Burner of Anime 2007-05-06 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kha (Post 934584)
And Caro takes things nice and easy, even when it doens't seem quite right... What a pair! :D

Doesn't help that nobody even seems interested in hitting the girl. Nanoha can spam Axel shooter all day during training and the bolts just go for everyone else. :uhoh:

And that's the real reason why Caro isn't quite the "team" player. Her Cute Barrier is simply too strong to penetrate :heh:

LoweGear 2007-05-06 10:07

So C rank actually means "Cute" Rank? :D

*Waiting on how Vita will Hikari Ni Nare Subaru* :heh:

Skane 2007-05-06 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 934703)

No... it stands for-

CHAOS

"And she shall henceforth be know as Legion, for she is many."

Natch.

Aaron008R 2007-05-06 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 934703)

Remember, it's C+. Which means Cute+!:D

Oh. And about Vita and Subaru:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8...9589493ja8.jpg

LoweGear 2007-05-06 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skane (Post 934714)
No... it stands for-

CHAOS

"And she shall henceforth be know as Legion, for she is many."

Natch.

CHAOS?! WHERE?!

*Calls in the Imperial Space Marines*

FOR THE EMPEROR!!

*ehem*

Anyways, just hoping that the episode won't be just pure training sessions, but also more supposition on the overarching plot, since Mad Doc's already appeared, and also for Lutecia and Zest to at least appear, even if only for a second.

Deathkillz 2007-05-06 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 934720)
Anyways, just hoping that the episode won't be just pure training sessions, but also more supposition on the overarching plot, since Mad Doc's already appeared, and also for Lutecia and Zest to at least appear, even if only for a second.

im sure it wont just be training...after a hard days work they will all be going to an onsen to relax :3 *thinks*

btw everyone ignore a missclicked vote at the top (no i havent seen the ep yet :rolleyes:)

Nightengale 2007-05-06 10:33

Well, the previews were hinting on both training developments and plot developments...only with training visual previews though.

I just hope there's more plot developments than just repeating what we know about Drones collecting Relics for purposes unknown, and vague hints on blah blah blah stuff. It needs Ken Narita and villains starting to actually move their chess pieces, other than simply throwing pawns left and right without organization.

Darco_emp 2007-05-06 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightengale (Post 934736)
Well, the previews were hinting on both training developments and plot developments...only with training visual previews though.

I just hope there's more plot developments than just repeating what we know about Drones collecting Relics for purposes unknown, and vague hints on blah blah blah stuff. It needs Ken Narita and villains starting to actually move their chess pieces, other than simply throwing pawns left and right without organization.

But who says even the current established villians are not some pawns of a larger plot. It will be a good time for Loli Raider and Zest to appear now, even if its at end of the Ep and as only a carmo to put us the fans into a speculation frenzy :heh:.

Kha 2007-05-06 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darco_emp (Post 934745)
But who says even the current established villians are not some pawns of a larger plot. It will be a good time for Loli Raider and Zest to appear now, even if its at end of the Ep and as only a carmo to put us the fans into a speculation frenzy :heh:.

Well whatever the case, I hope the subs dun come out at the end of the week again... :upset:

Woden 2007-05-06 10:59

Better the end of this week than the start of next.

Fuyu no Sora 2007-05-06 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 934591)
In a sense, they're behaving like married couples...

Why? It's base on my personal experience when I always see my dad waiting for my mom to 'get ready' herself in the bathroom...

... And she would take quite awhile :heh:

If that's the case I hope we'll be able to meet (in a few years time) Mrs. Caro Mondial.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Darco_emp 2007-05-06 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora (Post 934770)
If that's the case I hope we'll be able to meet (in a few years time) Mrs. Caro Mondial.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm stand on this is firm, whilst I have breath this Abomination can not occur....

now time for 1 hour sleep before the screencaps starts to come online

Fuyu no Sora 2007-05-06 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darco_emp (Post 934775)
I'm stand on this is firm, whilst I have breath this Abomination can not occur....

And why not? Since we already have a bigger chance at a F x N, I'm happy with that. Leave the youngsters alone with their romance. (Besides, Caro already believes she already is Mrs. Caro Mondial :D :D)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1..._nano14_tr.png

Kha 2007-05-06 11:12

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darco_emp (Post 934775)

Well it's a race between Nanoha Scrya and Caro Mondial to raise lolis in time for the next Nanoha series! :D :D :D :D

Should I stay awake? Play dota? or sleep? Decisions decisions...

Fuyu no Sora 2007-05-06 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kha (Post 934789)
Well it's a race between Nanoha Scrya and Caro Mondial to raise lolis in time for the next Nanoha series! :D :D :D :D

Should I stay awake? Play dota? or sleep? Decisions decisions...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I said leave the youngsters, not the adults! Nanoha Scrya?, NEVER!!!!!!! Either: Nanoha Testarossa Halaown, or Fate Takamachi :D :D :D :D. Caro Mondial is Caro Mondial.

Thisguy 2007-05-06 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron008R (Post 934716)

Ahahahah :heh:
Subaru's getting more and more yuusya after each episode...

Oh btw, Wakayama airing has been delayed for some 10 mins, due to stupid Professional Baseball.

Kha 2007-05-06 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora (Post 934799)
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I said leave the youngsters, not the adults! Nanoha Scrya?, NEVER!!!!!!! Either: Nanoha Testarossa Halaown, or Fate Takamachi :D :D :D :D. Caro Mondial is Caro Mondial.

The implication of your statement is that NxF is against the natural order of things cos they must not be left alone in order to happen, as opposed to the youngsters. Which means for as long as the 300 is here NxY will happen! :D

Burner of Anime 2007-05-06 11:21

Quote:

The assumption all this while is that Caro is wearing the pants, what if the real chaotic evil is Erio? Sure he can take a hit, but what if it's all part of an insidious master plan- one that involves being irresistably attractive to the finest speciments of mass destruction throughout the known dimensions?

The boy takes a smacking, gets charged up by the power of love then ends up landing the killing blow [looking like a hero btw :cool: ]. Further evidence is the 6 [including Rein] to 1 gender ratio. He is the single bastion of manliness in a knot of loli, yuri and militant feminity :uhoh: What makes him so special where all others have failed?

Heed this warning, the boy has already begun to assemble a harem of destruction unlike any known in history. Mark my words, in less then a decade we may very well see the end of all existance from this 'player' hands.

Fuyu no Sora 2007-05-06 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burner of Anime (Post 934804)
The assumption all this while is that Caro is wearing the pants, what if the real chaotic evil is Erio? Sure he can take a hit, but what if it's all part of an insidious master plan- one that involves being irresistably attractive to the finest speciments of mass destruction throughout the known dimensions?

The boy takes a smacking, gets charged up by the power of love then ends up landing the killing blow [looking like a hero btw :cool: ]. Further evidence is the 6 [including Rein] to 1 gender ratio. He is the single bastion of manliness in a knot of loli, yuri and militant feminity :uhoh: What makes him so special where all others have failed?

Heed this warning, the boy has already begun to assemble a harem of destruction unlike any known in history. Mark my words, in less then a decade we may very well see the end of all existance from this 'player' hands.

So long as there's life, there's hope. Erio will rise and triumph were others failed (Chrono sneezes):D :D

Same to you Kha: Yuuno is dead, so there's no hope there XD!