AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   My HiME / My Otome (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   My HiME / My Otome General Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=92388)

Vicious Ambitious 2011-01-14 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highman (Post 3437293)
I understand I admit I was pretty stupid for making these stupid posts regarding everything.

In all my life, I kinda wished that wouldn't blabber my mouth too much for speculating for Sunrise is doing with the HiME project. Now I realized it was too late. You are all right for that matter and for once I'm apologize to you, Tak and everyone who love the Mai franchise for what is worth. Still I am sticking my guns, not clash anyone for stupid reasons nor stupid grammars.

I'm really looking forward to make amends with you and everyone

Sorry, you won't be getting my sympathy, Highman. I thought you were a troll at first then you explained yourself and I thought you were nice then. And on the other board people said you were a jerk, so I had to see it with my own eyes. Reading your posts I have to say they were right. You have a poor attitude, Highman, and I would like to discuss Hime, but not with you.

Highman 2011-01-14 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious Ambitious (Post 3437997)
Sorry, you won't be getting my sympathy, Highman. I thought you were a troll at first then you explained yourself and I thought you were nice then. And on the other board people said you were a jerk, so I had to see it with my own eyes. Reading your posts I have to say they were right. You have a poor attitude, Highman, and I would like to discuss Hime, but not with you.

That's fine, I don't have a problem about it!

kitten320 2011-01-14 13:53

The only thing that keeps my hopes is the fact that there is a new ongoing manga, though it doesn't seem to be tha popular.

But it is better than nothing :D

I still can't forgive sunrise for fake trailer =/
Really, he had an idea so why had he never used it?

Highman 2011-01-14 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 3438262)
The only thing that keeps my hopes is the fact that there is a new ongoing manga, though it doesn't seem to be tha popular.

But it is better than nothing :D

I still can't forgive sunrise for fake trailer =/
Really, he had an idea so why had he never used it?

Well EXA ended back in October but I'll give you a PM link.;)

kitten320 2011-01-16 14:31

That sure was fast 0_o

Thanks for the link -reads-

Ok... that sure was anti climatic... looked more like a bad-rushed fan fic... if I didn't know original story, I wouldn't care for the cast at all...

SpookyTeddy 2011-02-05 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 3441180)

Ok... that sure was anti climatic... looked more like a bad-rushed fan fic... if I didn't know original story, I wouldn't care for the cast at all...

Agreed. I'm considering dropping the manga altogether, and move on to other ones, or if the adapt it into anime.

Highman 2011-02-05 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyTeddy (Post 3473449)
Agreed. I'm considering dropping the manga altogether, and move on to other ones, or if the adapt it into anime.

You preferred Original story or AU world ?

kitten320 2011-02-10 14:30

If they will ever decide to animate EXA manga, I hope they will change it as well as with original anime.

Highman 2011-02-10 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 3480847)
If they will ever decide to animate EXA manga, I hope they will change it as well as with original anime.

You said EXA sucked badly, we are interested of an true sequel HiME or retelling for the first original. First series was not bad, kinda thought EXA was going to be AU route around more exploration about the HiME and Fuuka's connection. Thankfully Sunrise said, okay AU stuff isn't going to work in the certain alienation of our fans.

Naif 2011-02-28 09:17

Valentine event coverage: http://www.my-zhime.net/vnight/

Kaijo 2011-02-28 19:26

Translation would be nice. Just a party? Or was new stuff actually announced or hinted at?

SpookyTeddy 2011-03-01 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaijo (Post 3510802)
Translation would be nice. Just a party? Or was new stuff actually announced or hinted at?

The only reliable news I trust is Vicious, whom is in Japan. She's been to every announcement and party/function related to hime. Unfortunately she hasn't been on in a while. I'll inquire from my other source from my other board and will let you know, I'm assuming it's just a party, though.

itanshi1 2011-04-01 16:01

With Google chrome auto translation, it appears to be a valentines themed party with a discussion and a bit of singing.

ps: aw, newest thread update is a month old post. I was confused for a sec.

Sageblink 2011-08-03 12:11

Did you guys hear about this game ?
It's called Heroes Fantasia, for PSP...

You'll be able to choose characters from anime like Darker than Black, Slayer... and Mai-HIME.

http://thumbnails48.imagebam.com/143...f143321193.jpg

Guernsey 2011-08-03 13:33

I never heard of it, what kind of RPG is it?

Sageblink 2011-08-03 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guernsey (Post 3715095)
I never heard of it, what kind of RPG is it?

According to an article on the web, it a turn-based RPG, release in Japan in Winter.

The others characters are from s.CRY.ed, Darker than Black Ryusei no Gemini, Darker than Black Kuro no Keiyakusha, Sorcerous Stabber Orphen, Sergeant Frog, R.O.D. Read or Die, Slayers Revolution, Rune Soldier, Mai Hime and Blood+.

Chiaki_chan 2012-08-29 00:50

I'm a fan of my hime and mai otome :)

Guernsey 2012-08-29 02:45

Nice to have you aboard, I would like to invite a Mai Hime forums site if you let me. I'll PM you the link.

Chiaki_chan 2012-08-29 15:39

I'm a fan of anime since 2006 I first saw My Hime then I saw Mai Otome and mai otome sifr and all OVA :heh:

loving anime Yuri and Shojo-ai ... and therefore my favorite couples Natsuki and Shizuru :p

Guernsey 2012-08-29 16:41

Shiznat is everyone's favorite actually although I enjoy other pairings as well.