AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L+CR) Captain Earth (Bones) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=121749)

Random14 2014-08-04 05:55

Yeah, that might be the first time I can remember Puck sounding confused in this series- usually its just smug lines, but apparently it doesn't get that "Kube" can't date every girl in the building at once. Even the Kiltgang have noticed that their "boss" seems to have lost his mind.

I thought the main Puck and the Kube-Puck finished each other's lines in a previous episode, or it could have just been one of those fictional things where distant characters are all talking about the same thing (even more in this case as they're the same person sort of).

So sounds like they need the Blume spaceship to attach to their Kivotos arc, which is why they're not being subtle anymore. Not that they were ever that subtle. Hm, wonder if that new weapon they were testing could destroy an Ego Block, though sounds like they're going to be dealing with the Ark Faction for at least one more episode. Hope that's it for them after this arc, so they can get back to the main fights. And I just found it funny how even the trailer describes them as "borrowing" a transport to make it back to Tanegashima.

And huh, they actually acknowledged Daichi having a mother, just that he doesn't remember her, a good deal of the time anime characters have only one important parent, with the other just not being there.

Shadow5YA 2014-08-04 06:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random14 (Post 5202825)
So sounds like they need the Blume spaceship to attach to their Kivotos arc, which is why they're not being subtle anymore. Not that they were ever that subtle. Hm, wonder if that new weapon they were testing could destroy an Ego Block, though sounds like they're going to be dealing with the Ark Faction for at least one more episode. Hope that's it for them after this arc, so they can get back to the main fights. And I just found it funny how even the trailer describes them as "borrowing" a transport to make it back to Tanegashima.

The Ark Faction is forcing their way through because they're out of options. They were going to take Hana "fairly" by raising their authority and influence on Globe, but ever since Daichi showed up, they've been losing their reputation ever since.

The final straw was the last Kiltgang battle where their unmanned Impacters ended up being controlled by Malkin. Now that they've lost all face, they have no choice but to take Hana by force.

lokeen 2014-08-04 07:26

What happened to that blue-haired girl in school uniform that keeps appearing in the op but not anywhere else in the show after the first episode? And who is she anyway? :confused:

ReddyRedWolf 2014-08-04 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokeen (Post 5202895)
What happened to that blue-haired girl in school uniform that keeps appearing in the op but not anywhere else in the show after the first episode? And who is she anyway? :confused:

Ariel she is Daichi's Livlaster.

Interesting for all their age and knowledge the Kiltgang knows squat about Livlasters. I think they've only encountered races that have them found them producing limitless Orgone energy interesting and stole one. Hana/Blume was created from Siren/Setsuna specifically to fire it. But the Livlaster having a will of its own can't be fired without its consent. Something the Kiltgang does not understand as they see it and everything else as tools and food not living beings.

On another front the Ark faction are a bunch of idiots. So they get Hana. Will Hana even obey them? The last agent they assigned to her was an asshole and a creeper that doesn't induce loyalty to Salty Dog at all. She is a ship with a big gun and can pull a gun out of nowhere and shoot at them. Hana can just blow up their ship.

Plus while they think they are pulling the strings it is Robin aka Puck who is pulling their strings. Their asshole agent was taking orders from Puck.

Oh PuckKube is fucking every girl in the company that even Moco is annoyed by that. I can see the irony in that with Moco kissing guys and girls around but that is not really a kiss for her. Having a human body and raised with Amarok ever since they've been kissing each other as kids she considers him as her man. Not that Amarok notices her feelings.

So yeah Human bodies with their libido can be corrupting to machine life forms.

bastek66 2014-08-09 08:52

New poster
http://i.imgur.com/LvTuu0Rl.jpg

Shadow5YA 2014-08-09 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf (Post 5203065)
Ariel she is Daichi's Livlaster.

It's implied that she's Pitz and the one who gave all of them their Livlasters.

Notice how a recorder plays everytime someone received their Livlaster.

ChampDream 2014-08-09 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 5209504)
It's implied that she's Pitz and the one who gave all of them their Livlasters.

Notice how a recorder plays everytime someone received their Livlaster.

isn't Pitz a male?

Nvis 2014-08-09 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChampDream (Post 5209515)
isn't Pitz a male?

And I don't think it's confirmed the blue-hair kid is a girl, either.

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2014-08-10 03:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nvis (Post 5209576)
And I don't think it's confirmed the blue-hair kid is a girl, either.

She is wearing a red school bag. That makes her a girl. Primary school in Japan have bags as uniforms, Black for boys are red for girls.

moorken 2014-08-10 03:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant (Post 5210056)
She is wearing a red school bag. That makes her a girl. Primary school in Japan have bags as uniforms, Black for boys are red for girls.

another interesting Japanese fact i didn't know. is this for all schools in Japan?

bastek66 2014-08-10 07:38

New official arts
http://i.imgur.com/2sVVeUPl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/xSDmp6Tl.jpg
Spoiler for Episode 21-24 titles:

Mikethemaster 2014-08-10 12:17

I guess they all join forces to battle puck?

Key Board 2014-08-10 15:22

oh, this is ironic
episode 19

Spoiler:

Mad Pierrot 2014-08-10 18:13

Man, Akari can hack even in area 51

ChampDream 2014-08-10 19:55

Good episode, Akari was awesome as always and Hana make a really hard decision.

akumaten 2014-08-10 21:46

Despite Moco being a bimbo as usual, I can see Amarok being gay for Baku considering his reaction with Moco and the past and Baku killing the shit out of him (hopefully).
As usual, Hana being fan-service, even as a child.
Poor Puck, pimpin' ain't easy

shmaster 2014-08-10 21:54

Puck: "Livelasters are my enemies!!"

Me: "Wait, what is this leap in logic?"

Mikethemaster 2014-08-11 04:27

So Hana became the blume or is she just pilot of the ship and how Daichi going to get her out of the ship? Moco trying entice Amon but not working girl should find somebody hope the slaty dog get over with soon because we only have 6 episode so i hope the writers don't crunch everthing in the final epiosde.

Random14 2014-08-11 04:59

Puck got dumped, to no one's surprise, him declaring the Livlasters his true enemy is a bit odd though. If Puck simply wanted the infinite energy of the Livlasters to go with his eternal life, that's one thing, but Puck thinks they're trying to take over? Unless Puck just doesn't want the competition and the Livlasters are possibly the one "faction" he doesn't have any influence over, which is why he's worried.

Guess that means no more Flare engine in the foreseeable future? Unless they rig it up for Akari, or unless Daichi can get Hana out of the ship quickly. Seems like the Ark faction problems continue next time, but at least the main Kiltgang start doing something again. Amarok is such a workaholic while the rest are goofing off. :p

Nice picture, though not sure I see a team-up that soon. Huh, both the squirrels are still in the group picture.

Benigmatica 2014-08-11 09:23

Since Hana becomes the "pilot" of Blume, I hoping that she could get out again when Daichi comes to get her.

On the other hand, Puck got dumped as expected! You shouldn't cheat on your secretary...