AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hidan no Aria (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Aria the Scarlet Ammo (Hidan no Aria) - Generic Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=93170)

NeoSam 2010-04-19 07:33

Aria the Scarlet Ammo (Hidan no Aria) - Generic Discussion Thread

The shounen(boy's) light novel series Aria the Scarlet Ammo by Akamatsu Chuugaku (author) and Kobuichi (illustrator) will be getting a TV anime adaptation:
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/moonphase/20100419

緋弾のアリア
Hidan no Aria
Aria the Scarlet Ammo

少年向け小説(ライトノベル).
Shounen light novel series (light novel series for boys).

A MF Bunko J official site for the Aria the Scarlet Ammo (Hidan no Aria) light novel series:
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/bunkoj/aria/

The light novel series is published under the shounen light novel label MF Bunko J.
Currently there are 7 volumes released of this light novel series.
[Mod edit: Link to light novel thread: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...64#post3574064 ]

Covers:

From Baka-Tsuki translation group:

Quote:

Tokyo Butei High school--- It was a special school where armed detectives, also known as "Butei" are being brought up. Tohyama Kinji is a sophomore student who has the unique body which activates a "super mode" when it was stimulated by "something". He tries to hide it to others in order to live a peaceful life. But trouble came to find him when he became a victim of a bombing incident, where he met the Butei high "Assault" department elite, Aria H. Kanzaki.
Author: Akamatsu Chuugaku
Illustrator: Kobuichi

A seinen manga adaptation of this shounen light novel series is serialized in the seinen manga magazine Comic Alive. The manga is titled Hidan no Aria (Aria the Scarlet Ammo) and is drawn by Koyoka Yoshino.
Currently there are 2 volumes released of this manga.

Covers:

Another seinen manga adaptation of this shounen light novel series will start serialization from the November 5th issue of the seinen manga magazine Young GanGan. The manga is titled Hidan no Aria AA (Aria the Scarlet Ammo AA).

Genre: Shounen, Action, Comedy, Romance

shinwa 2010-04-19 09:35

cool, i knew its gonna get an anime sooner or later : D

NorthernFallout 2010-04-19 10:12

Ohohoho, nice news. Looking very much forward to this. Lots of chars I haven't encountered judging from the covers.

Same_Shark 2010-04-19 10:29

Cute girls with weapons? I'm all over this! Is it just me, or does this seem like it's be a J.C. Staff production?

MisaoFan 2010-04-19 12:55

So far, no studio can therefore produce the series.

Crontica 2010-04-20 04:02

Generic harem with guns? Same ol' moejuice as usual.

asrielchase 2010-04-20 04:20

Great news!! The five volumes that I read kept me highly entertained and it just keeps on getting better. Very looking forward to its anime.

NeoSam 2010-04-20 04:38

I'll mention in this post the shounen(boy's) light novel series from the shounen light novel label MF Bunko J that got animated and will get animated:

Aria the Scarlet Ammo (will be getting an anime adaptation)
Asobi ni Ikuyo! (will be getting an anime adaptation)
Kage Kara Mamoru!
Kamisama Kazoku
Kämpfer
Kanokon
MM! (will be getting an anime adaptation)
Seiken no Blacksmith
Zero no Tsukaima

So other than this anime adaptation (Aria the Scarlet Ammo), there are also another two upcoming anime adaptations of MF Bunko J light novel series...

The shounen label MF Bunko J seems to me becoming a rival of the shounen light novel label Dengeki Bunko when it comes to anime adaptation... but for now there are obviosuly much more light novels from the Dengeki Bunko label that got animated...

MisaoFan 2010-04-20 05:36

Aria the Scarlet Ammo character design

The character design was provided by Kobuichi, who worked along with Muririn on adult visual novel studio Yuzusoft (Bra-Ban, EmptyXEmbryo, Natsuzora Kanata, Tenshin Ranman) and light novels (Kore wa Zombie desu ka?, Kioku no Mori no Elis).

asrielchase 2010-04-20 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoSam (Post 3011988)

So other than this anime adaptation (Aria the Scarlet Ammo), there are also another two upcoming anime adaptations of MF Bunko J light novel series...

Oh I didn't know that.. so there's still another two yet to be announced?

Natsu Midori's PuiPui! and 僕は友達が少ない has high chances, methinks.
(correct me if they're not under MF BUNKO J)

NeoSam 2010-04-20 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by asrielchase (Post 3012049)
Oh I didn't know that.. so there's still another two yet to be announced?

No, I meant the other two that got announced to get an anime adaptation but not yet animated... the Asobi ni Ikuyo! and MM! light novel series, these two and Aria the Scarlet Ammo are the upcoming anime adaptations of light novels from the MF Bunko J label.

Quote:

Originally Posted by asrielchase (Post 3012049)
Natsu Midori's PuiPui! and 僕は友達が少ない has high chances, methinks.
(correct me if they're not under MF BUNKO J)

Yeah, those two are MF Bunko J titles. I also think that PuiPui! is highly possible to get an anime adaptation too.

blitz1/2 2010-04-20 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 3012034)
The character design was provided by Kobuichi, who worked along with Muririn on adult visual novel studio Yuzusoft (Bra-Ban, EmptyXEmbryo, Natsuzora Kanata, Tenshin Ranman) and light novels (Kore wa Zombie desu ka?, Kioku no Mori no Elis).

I knew the eyes looked familiar. Thanks for confirming the info.

AnimeFangirl 2010-04-20 16:08

They're making an Aria anime already? But I haven't even finished reading the novels yet! Read-read-read-read-read-read-read-read-read-read!

Eisdrache 2010-04-20 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Same_Shark (Post 3010847)
Cute girls with weapons? I'm all over this! [...]

That's exactly what I thought <3

Iron Maw 2010-04-20 22:29

I read the manga for this awhile ago, wasn't impressed at all. I hope the novels/anime is better.

Angrypokstick 2010-04-20 23:38

Spoiler for Funny/creepy:

Mizuno 2010-04-21 00:53

^ no. freaking. way. :sad:

lol DX

blitz1/2 2010-04-21 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 3013348)
^ no. freaking. way. :sad:

lol DX

oh come on, traps are awesome! (like Jun, Mizuho and Hideyoshi)

MisaoFan 2010-04-21 07:53

Like MM!, it is planned for October 2010 or January 2011 ?

NeoSam 2010-04-21 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 3013663)
Like MM!, it is planned for October 2010 or January 2011 ?

Its broadcast schedule is still not announced.