AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Forum & Site Feedback (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Request: Username Change (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=36723)

relentlessflame 2013-11-09 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piprocker (Post 4901462)
Could u change my name to Shiroe?

Sorry, but as we mentioned once before, you can only have your name changed once per year. So you'll have to wait until at least 10 February.

Pocky Yoshi 2013-11-21 16:49

Pardon my intrusion but may I have my name changed to Pocky Yoshi once again?

Homucifer 2013-12-16 01:02

Please change it to Homucifer

Auxilism 2013-12-19 04:53

Can I have mine changed to Auxilism?

Edit: Thank you!

Nikusu 2013-12-27 23:59

Please change mine to Nikusu.

Thank you.

Kana Futayo 2013-12-30 15:48

Can I ask my name to be changed to Kana Futayo? thanks
:nod:

Hell_ping 2014-01-04 02:10

Would like to request a change of my username to Sleep_ping. Thank you.

G0rd0 2014-01-04 03:20

please change mine to Barrels thank you very much

blitszkrieg 2014-01-05 01:13

Could I request to change my current username to blitszkrieg? Thank you.

Darth Fanta 2014-01-14 06:23

Can you please change my username to Moe Connection ?

Kirihara_R 2014-01-17 13:47

Hello can you please change my name to Kirihara_R , Thank you :)

Bakaizer 2014-01-28 03:17

I would like a change my name to Bakaizer

question: when I log-in should I use the new name or still the old one?

Crimrui 2014-01-28 06:33

I would like to have my name change into Crimrui.
This is my first request so I hope it will be approved. ˇˇ

HasuMasu 2014-01-29 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikohowell (Post 4992106)
I would like a change my name to Bakaizer

question: when I log-in should I use the new name or still the old one?

You use the new one.

zp92 2014-01-30 10:13

Hi guys
I would like to request a change my username to zp,

Thanks in advance.

Pellissier 2014-01-30 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by elpobre113 (Post 4994599)
Hi guys
I would like to request a change my username to zp,

I believe 3 is the minimum lenght required, so if you're asking for "zp" that is too short. If you're asking for "zp," with the comma please read the first post:

Quote:

NOTE: Usernames should use only latin characters, start with a letter, and contain only letters, numbers, and limited punctuation (underscore, dash, and spaces). Please avoid using accents or special symbols that may be difficult for some users to type.
Other than those, dot is also accepted.

Hana 2014-01-30 17:20

I made this account at a very.. different time of my life.. Is it possible for me to change it to Hana ? I searched the database and I don't believe it's taken.. unless I'm mistaken and I have no idea how to use the database..

Vezon 2014-01-30 18:29

Hello I would like to change my name to just: Vezon
Thanks you!

zp92 2014-01-30 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pellissier (Post 4994689)
I believe 3 is the minimum lenght required, so if you're asking for "zp" that is too short. If you're asking for "zp," with the comma please read the first post:


Other than those, dot is also accepted.

Ok, sorry.
zp92 is fine?

Pellissier 2014-01-31 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hana (Post 4994999)
I made this account at a very.. different time of my life.. Is it possible for me to change it to Hana ? I searched the database and I don't believe it's taken.. unless I'm mistaken and I have no idea how to use the database..

Hana was actually taken, by someone with 0 posts and inactive for the last 7 years. In such cases, we rename the inactive user and grant the request.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zp92 (Post 4995223)
Ok, sorry.
zp92 is fine?

Yup, it is.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.