AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Claymore (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Claymore - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=46874)

NoSanninWa 2007-05-02 12:01

Claymore - Requests for new threads

Since the Claymore forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Claymore thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

orion 2007-05-02 12:57

Anime spoiler thread. A thread that the manga people who are watching the anime can discuss the anime openly without fear of retaliation. :)

No spoiler tags.

Let them go and discuss this to their heart's content. :)

Seska 2007-05-02 12:59

Like in Code geass section? as example?

NightWish 2007-05-02 13:09

Like Code Geass you say... as in "Spoilers & Speculation" or something more specific?

orion 2007-05-02 13:19

Why do you have to tag spoilers in a spoilers thread?

Zu Ra 2007-05-02 19:01

Just a few suggestion for new threads ^^

- Seiyu Appreciation Thread

- Quotes Thread

- Ost Opening and Ending Disucssion Thread

- [Manga] Favorite Claymore

zato_1one 2007-05-02 19:13

In the future, I'm sure it must has "Who is your favorite Claymore?" thread. :D

NoSanninWa 2007-05-02 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geta Boshi (Post 930098)
Just a few suggestion for new threads ^^

- Seiyu Appreciation Thread

- Quotes Thread

- Ost Opening and Ending Disucssion Thread

- [Manga] Favorite Claymore

I'll take care of those Seiyu Appreciation. Music and Quotes threads right away.

Edit: There you go! We've not got a full quorum of our most important thread types. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by zato_1one (Post 930107)

A favorite Claymore thread needs to wait until after we have a few more Claymores. It won't be too much longer, so the manga readers will just have to wait.

Zu Ra 2007-05-02 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa (Post 930273)
I'll take care of those Seiyu Appreciation. Music and Quotes threads right away.

Thank you for considering and accepting thread request : )

CrowKenobi 2007-05-02 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWish (Post 929675)
Like Code Geass you say... as in "Spoilers & Speculation" or something more specific?

I'd make it like in the Kanon forum with these threads:

Kanon - Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced Kagikkos only)
Kanon - Speculation & Theories (for first time viewers)

Renamed threads:
Claymore - Speculation & Theories (for first time viewers)
Claymore - Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced Claymore readers only)
(or something to that effect) :D

And xris' intros to both threads says exactly what each thread does. :)

:cool:

Zu Ra 2007-05-03 00:00

I also think a [Manga] Spoiler Venting Thread would be nice pertaining to the week's episode .

This isnt speculation thread but some times manga reader do get the urge to vent and spoil about that episode or the coming one

NoSanninWa 2007-05-03 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geta Boshi (Post 930389)
I also think a [Manga] Spoiler Venting Thread would be nice pertaining to the week's episode .

This isnt speculation thread but some times manga reader do get the urge to vent and spoil about that episode or the coming one

I'm inclinded to agree. It has worked out very well in the Bleach forum to give manga readers a place to spout off about the latest episode without annoying non-manga readers. Hold on while I think about the best way to write up one here.

mosmos 2007-05-03 09:41

Quote:

Yes. Someone please kindly do a poll on this.
Thank you.

Pellissier 2007-05-03 11:44

I'm glad to announce that finally we have a Speculation & Theories (for first timers) thread :)

Zu Ra 2007-05-03 21:14

I have another request to put forward

You know you Watch too much Claymore When

Spoiler for YKYWTMCW:

Justice Knight 2007-05-03 21:54

hm....

"ridiculous pic" thread like in Bleach forum

we need more geeks in claymore lol

GundamZZ 2007-05-03 23:19

Quote:

Yay, I can image the next poll would be "Who is the most beautiful Claymore?" thread, as this idea spread throughout all other Claymore BBS for months. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geta Boshi
You know you Watch too much Claymore When

Spoiler:

NoSanninWa 2007-05-04 02:16

We've created a lot of threads really quickly, so I would like to let the forum settle in a bit before creating another optional thread like YKYWTMCW or ridiculous pictures. Actually I rather hate YKYWTM threads since they are so repetive and simplistic with only every 20th post actually being clever or funny.

As for a ridiculous pictures thread, there will be one. Though I'd like to give the forum a few days to grow into the threads we already have.

Seska 2007-05-04 16:51

What i think, we are missing here. A Link collection. or at last some Links to their official Pages of Claymore. Where there some post, besides the first starter post of the anime, with links?

t3ck 2007-05-04 21:55

How about a Nick Name thread? But it is spoilerish. We can discuss about the how they got their nicknames and such.