AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

hatenshu 2008-10-04 16:17

you are right
that' s why i like graham

Revolutionist 2008-10-04 19:23

I'd be down with a re-designed GN flag for Masked Man's use. I mean, a flag that's designed around the GN drive, not one that was just adapted to use a GN drive.

Sir Dearka 2008-10-04 19:32

The robot damashii GN Flag... don't want. But damn, the Sinanju looks sexy. And the Ahead design is pretty appealing, too.

Going back to the old models, I've just assembled this baby:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/DSCF6130.jpg

To me there was no RX-78. Everything started from Gundam Wing Zero and its Colony destruction. :D Wing was the very first Gundam I watched and though it did not particularly impress me with its story, this is how I began my adventure with the whole franchise.

duotiga 2008-10-04 19:39

when will this become a model kit :upset:

snarf2691 2008-10-04 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashlay (Post 1961610)
Though we can always hope they'll design a new GN flag for masked man's use later on in the series.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revolutionist (Post 1962055)
I'd be down with a re-designed GN flag for Masked Man's use. I mean, a flag that's designed around the GN drive, not one that was just adapted to use a GN drive.

that's what i meant. a redesign. sorry for the confusion.

El_Lazy_Mexican 2008-10-04 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 1962076)
The robot damashii GN Flag... don't want. But damn, the Sinanju looks sexy. And the Ahead design is pretty appealing, too.

Going back to the old models, I've just assembled this baby:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/DSCF6130.jpg

To me there was no RX-78. Everything started from Gundam Wing Zero and its Colony destruction. :D Wing was the very first Gundam I watched and though it did not particularly impress me with its story, this is how I began my adventure with the whole franchise.

OMFG!! I had that exact same model (just that it was unpainted and pieces are scattered around :upset: )

Old skool models ftw

RAVNEN 2008-10-04 20:46

That Wing Zero look awesome,the Ahead was unique & GN Flag wonder if it can be MA.It would be great if there gonna be redesign GN Flag.Maybe the Kataron faction will use GN Flag.

Hopefully Masked Man will use re-GN Flag or perhaps a MS that can transform to MA.

Kelrys 2008-10-05 09:55

I wonder will the HG 1/144 Cherudim Gundam uses the same joints as HG 00? (extreme articulation)

LightningZERO 2008-10-05 23:58

At least Cherudim doesn't have the 'ball' joints on its leg. It will have less articulation.

MG Infinite Justice Gundam Boxart
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1...f06c80ozi8.jpg
and some pics.
http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-76510-1-1.html

duotiga 2008-10-06 07:54

Killer boxart!!!!! oh man you have tempt me to get it.....

LightningZERO 2008-10-06 12:50

Terminator-Exia fan mod



Terminator-BB-EXia. It looks angry


Kelrys 2008-10-06 12:53

Those are very good. Especially the SD :D

MeesesGlokmah 2008-10-06 16:04

I was just gonna ask if anyone modded and Exia yet. Hehe.

I like the SD one, but the other one could use some work. The blade isn't even broken. I'm just being nitpicky, though. At least he/she tried.

Exia_00 2008-10-06 17:07

LMAO at the BB looks cute angry evil all at the same time

LoweGear 2008-10-06 22:04

Images of the Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundam, revealing a hidden part underneath the butt plates:


console65 2008-10-06 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1968008)
Images of the Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundam, revealing a hidden part underneath the butt plates:


Is that the GN Drive between the main body and that "tail"?

Rising Dragon 2008-10-06 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1968008)
Images of the Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundam, revealing a hidden part underneath the butt plates:


Looks like a giant scope.

LightningZERO 2008-10-06 22:20

Attachment to the GN Sniper Rifle II? Or a weapon itself?

Interesting

Mister Mister 2008-10-06 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 1968015)
Looks like a giant scope.

crotch cannon?

Astrana 2008-10-07 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 1967365)
LMAO at the BB looks cute angry evil all at the same time

lol, i know that is hilarious


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.