AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Nagasarete Airantou Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=49779)

Newprimus 2007-06-24 16:38

Nagasarete Airantou Manga

Thread about the Nagasarete Airantou manga. Warning to all, manga spoilers aplenty within. Spoilers about the raws will probably be spoilerized but still, you've been warned.

UPR 2007-06-24 16:41

well since translation stopped at volume 4 please spoil volume 5+ since im one who does not mind it a couple spoilers

Newprimus 2007-06-24 18:13

Oooooookaaayy. Here goes.

RAW SPOILERS ABOUND FOR THOSE NOT INTERESTED!~!!!! I'm only spoilerizing it once so don't play around thinking it's going to be another one of those "Spoilers! -> Do you really wanna see? -> Are you sure? -> Are you really REALLY sure?" kind of things!

Spoiler for volume 5:

Spoiler for volume 6:

Spoiler for volume 7:

Spoiler for volume 8:

Spoiler for volume 9:

Spoiler for volume 10:

Spoiler for volume 11, not yet complete:

That's as much of the manga I know so far.

UPR 2007-06-24 19:17

why do those girls are having to ruin every moment between Suzu and Ikuto if it was one of them they be pissed and would not that to happen to them. And Suzu fainting we could put that in the same aspect as Ikuto having nosebleeds hope they animate those.

Risaa 2007-06-24 21:11

I haven't really checked out the manga, but to answer the question I think you're trying to ask...

Isn't the story supposed to be about Ikuto's experiences on the island?? I never thought it was about Suzu getting together with Ikuto - I thought it was supposed to be about Ikuto's relationships with ALL the girls, not just Suzu. Suzu just happens to be special, is all.

UPR 2007-06-24 22:03

yeah but still it's not like everybody want another Girls Bravo what would be the point. Even though it is also about the other girls relationship with Ikuto to me it is something added to make it more interesting and make things a little more complicated, and Suzu is not just someone who happens to be more special than the others she is more than that and the manga sites it perfectly.

Meiaminkbell 2007-06-26 08:40

You make a point but as someone who enjoys twists and turns in whatever he watches, I find that I enjoy the show much more when the creators make it so that you are not at all sure whom the protagonist will fall in love with, if he does at all. I am greatly enjoying the Nagasarete Airantou anime, but I would enjoy it more if they made it so that Rin, Chikage, or even Anego appeared to have similar (and I hate to use this word to describe love) "chances" with Ikuto.

Maybe it's because I'm a Rin fan personally. >.>

kenjiharima 2007-06-26 09:03

Nagasarete Airantou manga was the first thing I saw before the anime. I saw vol.10 limited edition and I was shocked that Square Enix is the sponsor :heh:
The girls are all great some are comedic and some are just irresitable.

Meiaminkbell 2007-06-26 10:01

Unfortunately with my lack of knowledge of the Japanese language I am unable to read the NA manga, unless there are scantilated chapters that I am unaware of.

And yes, when I saw the Square Enix logo on NA I was pleasently surprised. :D

Ikuto 2007-06-28 14:59

This manga is just plain awesome. It's just so hilarious. It grabs your attention from the beginning and once you start reading it, you just cant stop! It has good drawing and every character is funny and unique in its own way.

Can someone pls help me? My Japanese is very good but i canīt find any raws. Where can i get vol 5-11?

Kingbaccus 2007-07-09 13:32

Meiaminkbell what anime is your icon/pic from

UPR 2007-07-09 14:22

im not him but i believe that is shuffle!

Kingbaccus 2007-07-09 14:24

that mite be right i think i vaguely remeber oh well i find out thanx though

Meiaminkbell 2007-07-12 13:24

Yes it is Shuffle!. It is Kareha (my tied-for-first-favorite-girl :D), a secondary character with an absolutely loveable personality.

-Breakthrough- 2007-08-22 16:40

Hey, I got a question, I've been reading most of the manga already, up to v4 only and I ran into something while looking at a pin-up~

Care to tell me who she is? Is she Chizuru with her eyes open? If not, my mistake, can anyone tell me any detail on who she is?

manly_madonna 2007-08-30 06:15

She's Shinobu and Mikoto's mom, I believe. I also think she's got a weird attraction of penguins (particularly Rin's 'Uncle').

sumowow 2007-08-30 10:30

So who's your favorite girl in the manga guys?

Freeter 2007-08-30 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumowow (Post 1122618)
So who's your favorite girl in the manga guys?

Currently Shinobu, de gozaru :cool:

Raykun 2007-08-30 15:53

Mei Mei and Suzu

Newprimus 2007-08-30 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by manly_madonna (Post 1122340)
She's Shinobu and Mikoto's mom, I believe. I also think she's got a weird attraction of penguins (particularly Rin's 'Uncle').

BZZZTT!

She's Kunai, Mikoto and Shinobu's older sister. :)