AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 488 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111600)

sayde 2012-04-11 07:43

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 488 Discussion

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

The scannalation of the jump preview for this chapter has been released. Here's what it says:
Spoiler for chapter 488:
That's all. So lets see how interesting this weeks chapter will be to discuss.

kiak666 2012-04-11 08:30

Well, Vandenreich are confirmed to be Quincies (not like that wasn't obvious already :rolleyes:) . Seeing how Kirge defeats The Tres Bestia (Hallibabes' official nicknames) without breaking a sweat, he should be a Captain/Espada level fighter. Let's see how he'll fare against Ichigo next chapter.

~Yami~ 2012-04-11 08:36

Yamajii is mad.... he want to burn some quincies (who declared that they are Shinigami's sworn rivals)

I just want to see more Ichigo's adventure in Hueco Mundo.... it's fun to watch them (of course because Nell is cute)

Eragon 2012-04-11 08:58

Nell is seriously getting on my nerves:mad:
So, the battle's gonna start a bit sooner. That's good. Let's hope we can see all the captains Bankai in action - especially Yamji's, Kyoraku's and Urahara's(as I think he'll be involved too).

Lycodrake 2012-04-11 09:15

...Kubo turned Sun-Sun and the others into a Warf trio.
I think I'm pissed off now. =.=;;;

GDB 2012-04-11 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eragon (Post 4102179)
Nell is seriously getting on my nerves:mad:

Agreed. At least we don't have to actually hear her slurred way of speaking in the manga, but she really needs to get her original form back, fast, and for good.

lucasd 2012-04-11 09:38

Now at least there is reason why captains wont use theirs bankais...

Bleach is so retarded, that I don't know why I bother...

Randrak42 2012-04-11 09:41

I...kinda like Nel like this :|
Well yea, her hothothot adult form is awesome but I find her entertaining and funny like this when she's with Ichigo...

haegar 2012-04-11 09:59

yeah, unlike those three bickering bitches Nel is for the most part entertaining, form nonewithstanding :heh:

Was thinking Captain Ugly Face would have more info to offer considering he might have researched the way those guys showed up in SS but no, he just repeats what was already known -.-

Valky 2012-04-11 10:24

So why did Quincy (almost) perished in the first place? Aren't they like, super badass?:uhoh:

SeanQ 2012-04-11 10:38

Raped off page...awesome more girl rapage. Why are these bad guys bothering with recruiting hollows that they can slap off page and kill in 5 secs.

Mists 2012-04-11 11:01

Great chapter in a long time. Way better than Fullbringr arc...too bad about the anime though. Hopefully Kubo is ready for some serious plot development here. Let's see what overpowered Ichi can do...or if there some other plot element besides fighting here?

King Lycan 2012-04-11 11:20

No wonder Ishida didn't want to come but I have a feeling he is going to be forced to join the Quincy's or help Ichigo.

sayde 2012-04-11 11:55

The Tres Bestia have all their arms back...which means they should've summoned Allon. lol. Anyways, I'd love to know how some of these quincy's became so powerful.

Johnny 2012-04-11 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayde (Post 4102428)
Anyways, I'd love to know how some of these quincy's became so powerful.

They were bitten by the mysterious Kuboism bug and their powers blossomed as a result...

I don't mind Nell, because at least she's somewhat entertaining. Also we have her adult form to look forward to as well. It's like having a snack before the main course shows up...

haegar 2012-04-11 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayde (Post 4102428)
The Tres Bestia have all their arms back...which means they should've summoned Allon. lol. Anyways, I'd love to know how some of these quincy's became so powerful.

There is probably this hidden vault of high density spirit particles they found and absorbed in order to be able to fight level with the 'bad guys' of SS ... no wait, that was Eragon's plot - though I doubt the explanation for their powerup will be much more complex than this :heh:

seriously though, it must be their absorption abilities... question is, what did they absorb? It must be something nobody in SS noticed.. also wondering if their ability to absorb spirit particles might be related to the bankai seal thingy ... that would likewise explain why it doesnt work on Ichigo as his reiatsu is different from your run of the mill Shinigami...

or maybe it's the Bounto method revival, they killed and absorbed human souls ...

I'm sure Kubo will pull something out of his ass :heh:

Eragon 2012-04-11 13:09

^ You are talking about the book right?:heh:
About the Quincy powerup.............well they just went into hiding and trained for years in "Hyperbolic Time Chamber" :heh:

Lendial 2012-04-11 14:57

im going to cry like a little girl if this no name cannon fodder somehow gives ichigo trouble.

Alchemist007 2012-04-11 16:07

So the nazi's were wiped out but the neo-nazis are back with a vengeance. Poor Ishida must confront his blood brothers in one fashion or another.

kk2extreme 2012-04-11 16:17

Where is Ishida's dad?