AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

skyboy928 2011-06-17 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3656118)
yeah thats probably the reason.

i did attemp to use that very same stand, but due to the tail for Astray is so damn long it can't be done.....:(

Appel 2011-06-17 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3656264)
i did attemp to use that very same stand, but due to the tail for Astray is so damn long it can't be done.....:(

yeah, i thought so too as i took a look at my own astray today^^ it looks like its the same slot but it just wont fit.
doesnt really matter though, the astray doesnt really need to be on a stand.

skyboy928 2011-06-17 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3656313)
yeah, i thought so too as i took a look at my own astray today^^ it looks like its the same slot but it just wont fit.
doesnt really matter though, the astray doesnt really need to be on a stand.

you said that the early release of 00 do come with stand right?
i guess i have to search thru my house a bit, since i did bought it as soon as it release, so i might have it somewhere without realize it:heh:

Appel 2011-06-17 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3656447)
you said that the early release of 00 do come with stand right?
i guess i have to search thru my house a bit, since i did bought it as soon as it release, so i might have it somewhere without realize it:heh:

yeah, early release and pre-order or something like that :P
the stand came in a seperate box, too.

im also done with my MG ReZEL^^
http://www.abload.de/img/foto08064cuf.jpg

good kit but pretty simple. it doesnt really have any weight issues but i do have one problem with it, the ankles are VERY lose... makes it hard to pose the legs.
the were also some pretty bad nubs, fixing them was hard because getting a marker in that color is pretty much impossible XP i mixed some black and turquoise acrylic paint, that worked pretty well.

but other than that its pretty neat and im happy to have it, especially at the reduced price!^^

ars89 2011-06-17 19:35

saw the AGE models up for pre-order somewhere didn't understand what the grade was it said AG 1/144. So it's the same size as the HG models, but what's the AG for?

skyboy928 2011-06-17 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3656612)

good kit but pretty simple. it doesnt really have any weight issues but i do have one problem with it, the ankles are VERY lose... makes it hard to pose the legs.
the were also some pretty bad nubs, fixing them was hard because getting a marker in that color is pretty much impossible XP i mixed some black and turquoise acrylic paint, that worked pretty well.

but other than that its pretty neat and im happy to have it, especially at the reduced price!^^

wow, that was pretty fast. all i ended up doing for today is searching for that base for my 00 raiser and i found it!!! :D, now just a matter of when will i actually start putting it together.:heh:

MoonLightShadows 2011-06-17 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ars89 (Post 3656665)
saw the AGE models up for pre-order somewhere didn't understand what the grade was it said AG 1/144. So it's the same size as the HG models, but what's the AG for?

Looks like AG Means "Avanced Grade" :p
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...mal-titus.html

skyboy928 2011-06-17 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows (Post 3656775)
Looks like AG Means "Avanced Grade" :p
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...mal-titus.html

the thing seem interesting is
"The kit also comes with a Gage-ing chip to be used with Gage-ing Battle Base arcade game & Gage-ing Haro toy."

but the thing is.... we will definitely not have any of those here in US..... so it doesn't really matter :heh:

Appel 2011-06-18 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3656805)
the thing seem interesting is
"The kit also comes with a Gage-ing chip to be used with Gage-ing Battle Base arcade game & Gage-ing Haro toy."

but the thing is.... we will definitely not have any of those here in US..... so it doesn't really matter :heh:

exactly. thats why i will concentrate on the HG and MG line :P

skyboy928 2011-06-18 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3657134)
exactly. thats why i will concentrate on the HG and MG line :P

don't forget RG,PG and SD , lol

Appel 2011-06-18 07:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3657311)
don't forget RG,PG and SD , lol

i was talking specifically about gundam age. there is no reason for me to get the new grades right now so i will get HG and MG kits only for that^^
but im no 1/144 fan in general.

Chiu_fan 2011-06-18 09:43

Just passed by my local hobbyshop to check if the Hi-Nu was there. Apparently there is still no word from her supplier(from a different city) if that kit is still there with them.:frustrated: They actually get their stocks from other shops within the country. Makes me wonder if the kit is still available and this situation is already urging me to just order the MG 00 Raiser now(new arrival in a local online shop).

Speaking of the MG 00 Raiser(to those who have them already), are the LED's of the MG Exia Ignition Mode compatible for use on the MG 00 Raiser? Will the green LED affect the clear red head crest? Weight issues when you add the 0 Raiser and effect parts? And are there notable issues with the overall build or anything? I know, I've got a lot of questions, I just have this very strong need to know more about the kit.:heh: The experience with the MG Exia led me this way(loose parts and weak joints).:heh:

LoweGear 2011-06-18 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 3657444)
Speaking of the MG 00 Raiser(to those who have them already), are the LED's of the MG Exia Ignition Mode compatible for use on the MG 00 Raiser?

They're compatible because they're pretty much the same LED's, which can be interchanged between the MG Exia, MG 00 Raiser and MG 00 Qan[T].

Appel 2011-06-18 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 3657444)
Speaking of the MG 00 Raiser(to those who have them already), are the LED's of the MG Exia Ignition Mode compatible for use on the MG 00 Raiser? Will the green LED affect the clear red head crest? Weight issues when you add the 0 Raiser and effect parts? And are there notable issues with the overall build or anything? I know, I've got a lot of questions, I just have this very strong need to know more about the kit.:heh: The experience with the MG Exia led me this way(loose parts and weak joints).:heh:

-the LEDs are compatible.
-it does affect the head crest but only a tiny bit. you have a small hole bedind it so it glows green a tiny bit :P
-there are almost no weight issues at all. when you slap on the O raiser it can stand up straight without bending it forwards and its still very stable.
-the build is pretty much the same as the MG OOQ. its pretty much the same excellent inner frame so you will have the same awesome posability^^
-the only 2 problems i have are that there are some kinda bad nubs visible all over the kit and the part where you connect the arm to the shoulder piece is pretty weak so it cant hold the GN sword III in all positions.

http://www.abload.de/img/m144_132s7k.jpg

right there. its just a thin peg in a polycap and it just cant hold the sword at times

Chiu_fan 2011-06-18 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3657472)
They're compatible because they're pretty much the same LED's, which can be interchanged between the MG Exia, MG 00 Raiser and MG 00 Qan[T].

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3657483)
-the LEDs are compatible.
-it does affect the head crest but only a tiny bit. you have a small hole bedind it so it glows green a tiny bit :P
-there are almost no weight issues at all. when you slap on the O raiser it can stand up straight without bending it forwards and its still very stable.
-the build is pretty much the same as the MG OOQ. its pretty much the same excellent inner frame so you will have the same awesome posability^^
-the only 2 problems i have are that there are some kinda bad nubs visible all over the kit and the part where you connect the arm to the shoulder piece is pretty weak so it cant hold the GN sword III in all positions.

http://www.abload.de/img/m144_132s7k.jpg

right there. its just a thin peg in a polycap and it just cant hold the sword at times

I see thanks, I guess I'll put some putty to prevent the green light from showing on the forehead. Does the arm easily pop off when you try to move the arms and/or when the GN Sword III is equipped?

Appel 2011-06-18 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 3657535)
I see thanks, I guess I'll put some putty to prevent the green light from showing on the forehead. Does the arm easily pop off when you try to move the arms and/or when the GN Sword III is equipped?

you dont need any putty, they give you 2 different silver stickers to put behind the crest^^ one that says just OO gundam and the other says OO raiser complete. you can choose them depending on whether you want to display it as the OO gundam or the OO raiser.

the arms dont easily pop off. the connection is strong enough to keep the arm on at all times but at the same time too weak to support the GN sword III in a horizontal pose in front of the body.

skyboy928 2011-06-18 21:43

i happen to walk around town today, and happen to found a MG Shenglong Gundam EW ver., so my MG Wing Gundam series collection officially started!!! now just waiting for MG Epyon and MG Deathscythe Hell. the only question now is if i should get the Wing Gundam itself...... i do have the version Ka. a while back......

skyboy928 2011-06-19 18:20

oh my god...... i just finished the PG Raiser...... and because of the stand..... it become too tall to put in my shelf.....wth......:upset:

Appel 2011-06-20 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3659020)
oh my god...... i just finished the PG Raiser...... and because of the stand..... it become too tall to put in my shelf.....wth......:upset:

wow, thats insane XD you should totally take some photos again

skyboy928 2011-06-20 05:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3659540)
wow, thats insane XD you should totally take some photos again

well, it's not entirely finish, i just finish the booster part, but when i put that on the stand..... i totally see the balance issue. and the booster.... sure didn't feel like i'm putting together a PG kit..... it feel more like putting a GP03D. it's detail enough, but not enough pcs.......


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.