AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

maknaedik 2011-10-17 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3811421)
i dont think the frame is clear as well. they usually never do both in clear plastic so that you can show off the detaisl of the frame itself.
also, look at the ankles and the sword. they are definitely not clear^^
edit: bigger photo on which you can see it better http://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-conten...11/06/1203.jpg

edit: THIS is what i want to see on my shelf! only in MG form of course.

I'm pretty sure we'll get banshee :)

casval cehack 2011-10-17 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3811024)
Oh, I just noticed that our 150th MG is Heavyarms :))

I think it's already been hinted that the next RG would be MK-II

Any links/scans for the RG after Freedom?

Araxiel 2011-10-17 06:41

How reliable are plamoya.com? Has anyone ordered from them here?

maknaedik 2011-10-17 07:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 3811469)
Any links/scans for the RG after Freedom?

It's way back in this thread and I'm still in the office, LOL! Keep looking for it, I think it's not more than 20 pages back :P

Appel 2011-10-17 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3811454)
I'm pretty sure we'll get banshee :)

of course we will^^ they only have to change the V-fin and the color, knowing bandai they cant pass up an opportunity to make easy money like this XD

casval cehack 2011-10-17 07:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3775713)
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6144/1316685599383.jpg

I will call it first here.

MK-II for RG No.6.

Thanks maknaedik, I've found it. Lets bump this now that RG Freedom is less than a month away. It better have an Emma or Roux figure. Or both.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1301/age2zl.jpg

Age-2 HG? (from hayamimi)

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-17 07:40

Didn't see the MK II-image before, thats pretty neat. I recently assembled the HGUC version of it and why I think its a great model with decent poseability, I definitely will pick the RG up. I hope we get some stuff from Stardust Memory as well. The GP01-kits definitely needs an upgrade.

maknaedik 2011-10-17 07:46

@Appel and Unicorn is a cow with lots of milk :))

@casval cehack No prob!

Maybe the next one is desperado XD

Butagami 2011-10-17 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3811421)
i dont think the frame is clear as well. they usually never do both in clear plastic so that you can show off the detaisl of the frame itself.
also, look at the ankles and the sword. they are definitely not clear^^
edit: bigger photo on which you can see it better http://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-conten...11/06/1203.jpg

edit: THIS is what i want to see on my shelf! only in MG form of course.

Back-to-Back-Badasses right there. A bit odd they painted Uni's PF pink...

It's an impossible dream, but some way of lighting that clear Qan[T] all up would look awesome

Appel 2011-10-17 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3811522)
@Appel and Unicorn is a cow with lots of milk :))

it sure is! and the fans love it so bandai would be stupid not to give us kits with the same molds while it is airing!^^
i mean, sure... the banshee is the same as the unicorn so we would essentially buy the same model twice. but it looks just SO awesome! especially together with the unicorn! and the banshee is just way too important in UC's plot, that alone makes it a valid purchase for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3811654)
Back-to-Back-Badasses right there. A bit odd they painted Uni's PF pink...

It's an impossible dream, but some way of lighting that clear Qan[T] all up would look awesome

yeah, it looks a bit odd in pink. but the banshe isnt supposed to be golden, too. its more like a dark orange, which is why its called the "psycho flame".

and i agree, a fully clear OOQ with a a lightup gimmick would look pretty impressive!^^
although personally i never use my LEDs... like on my PG astray or exia, OO raiser and OOQ. i tried the LEDs once on each kit, thought it looks pretty awesome and never used it again XD

MakubeX2 2011-10-17 18:19

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4395/10163497b2.jpg
Left :- HD Reissue
Right :- Original Release

ssbb210 2011-10-17 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 3811471)
How reliable are plamoya.com? Has anyone ordered from them here?

package is in good condition
overprice and shipping is expensive as fuck + custom (Canada)

casval cehack 2011-10-17 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3812227)
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4395/10163497b2.jpg
Left :- HD Reissue
Right :- Original Release

You can switch the captions and we would not even notice the difference, aside from that attachment thingy and decals. Bandai should have included the supposed effect parts in the display, granted RG Freedom have some (in the other tokyoshow pics).

We'll that's expected given the RG SEED line is looking good. IMO, Bandai should have release a HG Sword/Launcher instead.

aeriolewinters 2011-10-18 00:29

Quote:

Bandai should have release a HG Sword/Launcher instead.
Exactly what I was thinking.

firefox 2011-10-18 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeriolewinters (Post 3812660)
Exactly what I was thinking.

You can still buy the NG sword and launcher for a few euro's and paint it, did it a few years ago, it's not that hard. Or go for the MG which i really like as i display all my MG strikes with different packs :).

Bandai makes some very illogical decisions at times, this was 1 of them. They released a complete strike set in SD and 1/60 and a combo set for MG, but not in 1/144 HG or 1/100 HG. We have to hope for a RG sword strike.

I still wish they would make a PG sword /launcher set...

To me these "revamped" seed don't add anything, they are still outdated. Only with Blitz do i notice the diference in color. They sould have invested the money in more RG seeds.

LoweGear 2011-10-18 01:30

At this point, if they're returning to make some of the HG SEED mechs, that they make some long overdue kits like the HG GuAIZ or HG Blast Impulse. ;_;

firefox 2011-10-18 02:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3812726)
At this point, if they're returning to make some of the HG SEED mechs, that they make some long overdue kits like the HG GuAIZ or HG Blast Impulse. ;_;

yeah well to balance the sides (look at how manny zaft models there are in comparison to OMNI) they should make more OMNI suits like strike dagger, windam, or a 1/144 HG destroy :D. Still want my M1 astray too

Also a MG sword calamity would look so nice on my closet :)

bio9205 2011-10-18 03:21

Could be old news but... SD Shamblo?


maknaedik 2011-10-18 04:59

I'd rather have a 1/144 version of Shamblo. It's been a while since we got a BIG 1/144 HG :)

bio9205 2011-10-18 05:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3812879)
I'd rather have a 1/144 version of Shamblo. It's been a while since we got a BIG 1/144 HG :)

Oh God, that would be SO awesome. But with the lack of recent large HG 1/144 kits, I'd think that would be highly unlikely. So I'll settle for a SD, if what those pics suggest is true.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.