AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

HasuMasu 2012-03-18 04:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4058357)
Its MG will have the beam effect part for the Zeydora rifle. Plus it would spin 3 times faster on the gunpla turntable.:D

Now that I think about it, I guess the could improve the hip articulation since it can't really do a Char kick.

And for a suit like this, that's a crime.

maknaedik 2012-03-18 05:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4058435)
Now that I think about it, I guess the could improve the hip articulation since it can't really do a Char kick.

And for a suit like this, that's a crime.

YEAH! True, that's the reason why I'm hesitating on getting its HG. I mean, Zeydra has a good chance of getting an MG and the HG can't do the "Space Rider Kick". A small of wish of mine that has a very small chance of becoming a reality like nike's dream is to have its MG include an effect part for that kick :)

HasuMasu 2012-03-18 05:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4058475)
YEAH! True, that's the reason why I'm hesitating on getting its HG. I mean, Zeydra has a good chance of getting an MG and the HG can't do the "Space Rider Kick". A small of wish of mine that has a very small chance of becoming a reality like nike's dream is to have its MG include an effect part for that kick :)

That would be too awesome to sell, the general public would dissolve in the light of its glory.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-03-18 06:16

Unfortunately, it seems like MG Zeydra’s gonna be a looong wait T-T. That if Bandai really decide to make it. We didn’t even get MG Gafran yet.

maknaedik 2012-03-18 06:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4058548)
Unfortunately, it seems like MG Zeydra’s gonna be a looong wait T-T. That if Bandai really decide to make it. We didn’t even get MG Gafran yet.

But we'll have it coming this May already so chances are actually high :)

Oh but yeah, I agree with the long wait. It'll probably by next year I think.

Sworra 2012-03-18 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4057001)
Which particular Age-2N model, the HG 1/144 or the 1/48 Megasize?

HG for now, until there is a MG of it, but if the AGE 3-Normal comes out in a MG i'd have to see what they put in for details. Plus we don't know how the extra's are going to look on the AGE 3-Normal, but for now AGE 2 is the win win for looks.

casval cehack 2012-03-18 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 4058582)
HG for now, until there is a MG of it, but if the AGE 3-Normal comes out in a MG i'd have to see what they put in for details. Plus we don't know how the extra's are going to look on the AGE 3-Normal, but for now AGE 2 is the win win for looks.

I see. Most likely Bandai is going to put armor grills like in the Age-1.

suiton629 2012-03-18 09:26

MG Titus Review
http://schizophonic9.com/re3/mg_titus.html

suiton629 2012-03-18 19:44

Mega Scale Age-2 Normal Review
http://www.dalong.net/review/age/ms05/ms05_p.htm

I still wonder why they didn't include LED units or the ability to do so with the MG kits...

Bashfulz 2012-03-18 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4059567)
Mega Scale Age-2 Normal Review
http://www.dalong.net/review/age/ms05/ms05_p.htm

I still wonder why they didn't include LED units or the ability to do so with the MG kits...

well i guess it's due to the position of the cockpit.. even with light piping around the cockpit the light will not be very bright. maybe in the future when they get to using optic fibres will we get lighting everywhere on the kit. :)

Appel 2012-03-19 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bashfulz (Post 4059746)
well i guess it's due to the position of the cockpit.. even with light piping around the cockpit the light will not be very bright. maybe in the future when they get to using optic fibres will we get lighting everywhere on the kit. :)

thats probably it. i think in this case you either get a cockpit or an LED unit. and personally id rather have a working and detailed cockpit than the LED unit, which i never really use, anyway^^
i have used the LEDs in my exia, OOQ and OO raiser exactly once, and that was once i was finished with them to test what it looks like.
its a nice gimmick but i really dont miss it on a MG kit.

suiton629 2012-03-19 18:35

MG Titus
http://www.dalong.net/review/mg/m153/m153_i.htm

duotiga 2012-03-20 01:11

I would say banshee pyscho frame uv top coat glow wld be more practical than having led install
How often wld u on the led anyway?

firefox 2012-03-20 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4061804)
I would say banshee pyscho frame uv top coat glow wld be more practical than having led install
How often wld u on the led anyway?

Not alot, more like close to never. Reminds me i still have batteries stuck in leds in my Pg's, hope they haven't bursted yet.

Bashfulz 2012-03-20 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4061804)
I would say banshee pyscho frame uv top coat glow wld be more practical than having led install
How often wld u on the led anyway?

that's true. it'll probably just be on when you're taking pictures or videos of it. i don't think the heat of long term usage of the LED is good on your model. :)

a slow day here.. guess i'll share some pictures. :) these are of my 00 gundam, completed it quite a while ago. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2R28uwUGhE for more pictures

casval cehack 2012-03-20 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bashfulz (Post 4062208)
that's true. it'll probably just be on when you're taking pictures or videos of it. i don't think the heat of long term usage of the LED is good on your model. :)

a slow day here.. guess i'll share some pictures. :) these are of my 00 gundam, completed it quite a while ago. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2R28uwUGhE for more pictures

Wait...where did you get the 1/60 Injection Machine?

Bashfulz 2012-03-20 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4062309)
Wait...where did you get the 1/60 Injection Machine?

I bought it second-hand from a seller who got it from one of those gunpla events. there's apparently 2 different versions, one with the correct colors and the other from reused plastic. :)

casval cehack 2012-03-20 11:39

A gunpla of a gunpla making machine...kinda recursive.

The 00 Gundam photos reminds me that I need to get another HG once the Age-2DB becomes available.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-03-20 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bashfulz (Post 4062208)
a slow day here.. guess i'll share some pictures. :) these are of my 00 gundam, completed it quite a while ago. :)
[/SPOILER]

Yup, we should use a slow day (night in here) like this for sharing. :D

Nice photos, Bashfulz. Very pleasing to the eyes. So, you paint the top shoulders white? It looks so natural on it. :)

suiton629 2012-03-20 12:18

My MG Age-1 Normal and 1/100 No Grade Exia (Roll Out Color) should be arriving from GG Infinite this week.

=P

Oh and I got another Action Base 1 (black) for the MG Age-1 Normal.

:: looks at massive GunPla back log ::

>_O


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.