AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Forum & Site Feedback (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Request: Username Change (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=36723)

IdolTheory 2016-02-18 17:42

I'd like to have my name changed to IdolTheory, please.

Hiromin 2016-03-09 17:42

I would like to change my username to Hiromi please. & Thank you!

00Zy99 2016-03-22 21:32

Hello.

I would very much appreciate it if you could please change my name to the following:

00Zy99

Thank you very much.

moondragon84 2016-04-01 15:13

Hello, i would like to change my name as well, currently my name is moonragon84 and would like to change to: moondragon84, did not pay attention to it when i did it

-Antares- 2016-04-05 11:51

I'd like to change my name to Antares. I'm not sure if this is possible though. I did do a member search for the name and didn't find anything, but I did a search for posts by members called Antares and it seems there was a member with that name at some point, but the account was disabled, or something. If it can't be done, I'm find with staying as AHH. But I thought I'd try.

relentlessflame 2016-04-08 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHH (Post 5820050)
I'd like to change my name to Antares. I'm not sure if this is possible though. I did do a member search for the name and didn't find anything, but I did a search for posts by members called Antares and it seems there was a member with that name at some point, but the account was disabled, or something. If it can't be done, I'm find with staying as AHH. But I thought I'd try.

Hi -- yeah, as you found, there was a user with that name and they did have a number of posts, so our usual policy is that wouldn't change it. Is there some other variation of the word that might work, perhaps?

-Antares- 2016-04-09 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 5823192)
Hi -- yeah, as you found, there was a user with that name and they did have a number of posts, so our usual policy is that wouldn't change it. Is there some other variation of the word that might work, perhaps?

Hmm. How about -Antares-? Doesn't look like there was a member with that name, and it's basically the same thing.

EDIT: Thanks!

Dysprosium 2016-04-10 07:26

Username change to:

Dysprosium

Thanks.

G0rd0 2016-04-10 21:18

JMafioso please

Sixth 2016-04-15 07:49

I want to change my username to Sixth.

Parousia 2016-04-15 07:50

Hello, I would like to change my name back to HolySin(My last request was around March last year I think).

Thanks in advance

Kotohono 2016-04-26 17:43

I'd like to request to change my username to Kotohono thanks :).

kanon78 2016-05-09 13:20

Hello, I would like to change my name back to kanon78.
I would very much appreciate it/Thank you in advance. I will not ask again to change my username.

teacup 2016-06-13 22:35

can i get mine changed to Ingenuity?

Jack 2016-06-18 22:49

A little embarrassing to have to ask so early, but I just now noticed that somehow no one is registered under "Jack", so I'd like to nab it while there's still a window of opportunity.

Stardust_BlueSpark3578 2016-07-02 07:34

I would like to change my name as well.

Stardust_BlueSpark3578

Kai 2016-07-05 23:17

I would like to change my username to Kai please.

sena 2016-07-17 17:33

I would like to change my nick to sena, please.
For a unknow reason I couldn't create a account with this username, it's unused though.

relentlessflame 2016-07-17 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by sena (Post 5900464)
I would like to change my nick to sena, please.
For a unknow reason I couldn't create a account with this username, it's unused though.

It's fixed, but that is indeed a weird quirk. Presumably it's been blocked forever because it's a good name, but I honestly don't know why. Weird...

Infinite Zenith 2016-07-26 20:21

I would like to request a name change to Infinite Zenith, please.

Isukani 2016-08-15 08:31

I would like to change my name to Isukani please, thanks.

Sarcze 2016-08-17 14:15

I would like to request a name change to Sarcze, please. It's an online name I created for myself. I created my account before I thought of the name.

Sakigamin07 2016-08-20 05:23

Can my name change to Sakigamin07 ?
Thanks!

Y Ddraig Goch 2016-08-27 08:23

May I have my username changed to Y Ddraig Goch?

Thanks!

Speed Blitz 2016-08-27 21:12

I'd like to try again to have my name changed to Suicide Bomber.

I assume the reason I did not get it changed before was due to lack of activity. In that case, I do intend to be more active again (on the Attack On Titan Forum this time). I had just wanted to wait until after the name change to be active again, if possible, as my current name has to do with when I used to visit the When They Cry Forum, which I have since lost interest in and will be moving on to Attack On Titan from, making my current name obsolete.

Thanks in advance.

relentlessflame 2016-08-27 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hinamizawan (Post 5932499)
I'd like to try again to have my name changed to Suicide Bomber.

I assume the reason I did not get it changed before was due to lack of activity. In that case, I do intend to be more active again (on the Attack On Titan Forum this time). I had just wanted to wait until after the name change to be active again, if possible, as my current name has to do with when I used to visit the When They Cry Forum, which I have since lost interest in and will be moving on to Attack On Titan from, making my current name obsolete.

Thanks in advance.

Hi - sorry, but we don't feel this name is appropriate for this forum. You could pick another one.

Speed Blitz 2016-08-27 23:10

Okay. In that case, let's try Speed Blitz.

Thanks in advance.

Fiir-chan 2016-09-05 21:33

I would like to request a name change to Fiir-chan please.

superweapon78 2016-09-09 14:18

name change?
 
Can I change my name please? to superweapon78

zeiram 2016-09-26 08:45

Please change my name to zeiram ... it seems available and would match my username on Gab.ai.

Also want to post some things about Delta, but not under the current handle (which is old/deprecated elsewhere).

Thank you.

dezsoiun 2016-10-09 03:39

Hi, I'd like to request a name change to dezsoiun

Thanks

Void 2016-10-24 14:23

I'd like to change my username to Knighto.

Thanks

Hakai 2016-11-08 16:36

Please change my username to Hakaishin.

EDIT: Thank you!

Xefi 2016-11-21 13:30

Hello, can i have my name change back to Xefi?
I last requested on 11/21/2015, so i hope there isn't any issue.

Thank you very much. :)

Leventor 2017-01-03 23:47

Please change my username to Leventor


Edit: Thanks

sona-nyl 2017-01-09 10:44

I'd like to change my username to sona-nyl

thlittlevampire 2017-01-13 02:52

I would like to change my username to thlittlevampire please.

closet_weeaboo 2017-01-20 05:32

I would like to change my username to closet_weeaboo please

G0rd0 2017-03-05 23:33

ReneMika please

Seafoam 2017-03-08 13:43

Could I please have my username changed to Seafoam?

Thanks.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.