AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=75345)

Pellissier 2008-12-13 04:46

To Aru Majutsu no Index - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index, Episode 11.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

serenade_beta 2008-12-13 05:53

Wonder if the gruesome scene is going to remain as gruesome as it was in the novels... (the manga changed it and made it less so...)

ReddyRedWolf 2008-12-13 13:01

Just watching... live

Spoiler for ep 11:

On a unrelated note. New Tsukihime anime? And new Fate Stay Night game.

serenade_beta 2008-12-13 13:04

Tch... They used the manga's depiction of the corpse... Not gruesome anymore... Just your normal bloodied (as always, the blood....) corpse... Well, after the erased human planetarium for Stiyl's death, I shouldn't have expected much...

serenade_beta 2008-12-13 14:25

Hahaha, the amount of convenient plot devices are amusing, yes?

-At the last part, Touma thinks about the windmills. What he thinks up is... well, there's something odd with what he said *laugh*...
I don't think it should spin...

-As expected of Anti-Skill! Despite being the police in the city, they let a suspicious boy just run off!

-Oiiiiiiiii!! Touma's Imagine Breaker only exists in his right hand. Why isn't he teleporting?! She was touching his shoulder... :heh:
The hand only cancels the effect hitting it, so the teleport should have at least teleported the rest of Touma's body except his hand. :heh:

-And it leads to a big convenient point of the teddy bear that explains everything he needs.

Well, putting such things aside...
Spoiler for ep11:

Now then...
Gathering up volunteers to kill off the scientists and that madman...

ReddyRedWolf 2008-12-13 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2105625)

Now then...
Gathering up volunteers to kill off the scientists and that madman...

I'll help *cough* gather incriminating evidences. For the People's trial.

*Copies their files*

Ohh... What is this filename Imouto Pantsu?

Mentar 2008-12-13 19:36

Nice!

This is how I want my exposition episodes. J.C.Staff managed to capture a very creepy and unsettling atmosphere throughout the first half. Shoot me, but so few animes nowadays take their time to develop a mood and setting before the next action block hits that I really really dig this show.

It did have some really cute scenes aswell though ;) ... Aisa shutting the door on Index. Kuroko's antics in her talk with Touma. I do agree though with s_b that it's unfortunate which voice they've given her. This way, all those parts from the manga which come over as really funny there seem a bit weird and a tick annoying in the anime. I hope they don't overdo it, because Kuroko really isn't as limited or oblivious as she sometimes appears (in fact, she's arguably the smartest of all characters introduced so far).

Anyway, another 8+ from me. I suspect that the next ep, which will have ALOT of Mikoto, will draw a 9.

djmaca 2008-12-13 22:50

Spoiler:

bahamut zero 2008-12-14 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf (Post 2105512)

On a unrelated note. New Tsukihime anime? And new Fate Stay Night game.

What do you mean by this?

ReddyRedWolf 2008-12-14 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahamut zero (Post 2107011)
What do you mean by this?

Off-Topic Mode:

Commercials I used Keyhole to watch ep 11.

On Tsukihime it looked like a preview of the original Tsukihime concept, Kara no Kyoukai.

Where Shiki is a girl.

http://www.animeniacs.com/pi/toy-act.../nov074430.jpg

Same powers as Shiki Tohno.

On Fate Stay Night a new game with 3D models is going to be released.

MrTerrorist 2008-12-14 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf (Post 2107090)
Off-Topic Mode:

On Fate Stay Night a new game with 3D models is going to be released.

You mean Fate unlimited Codes, The 3D Fighting game for the PS2.

Kinny Riddle 2008-12-14 11:34

Ah bliss, to see three lolis happily having yakuniku together. (Technically, Komoe is an adult, and Aisa can be debatable, but screw that. :D Though Komoe holding a can of beer just seems, er, wrong. lol )

Ah bliss, Kuroko can still be so moe despite being dangerously possessive of Mikoto. :love: :love:

MrTerrorist 2008-12-14 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle (Post 2107314)
Ah bliss, to see three lolis happily having yakuniku together. (Technically, Komoe is an adult, and Aisa can be debatable, but screw that. :D Though Komoe holding a can of beer just seems, er, wrong. lol )

Ah bliss, Kuroko can still be so moe despite being dangerously possessive of Mikoto. :love: :love:

Actually its more like one loli, an adult who looks like a loli and a teenage girl having diner. Get your facts straight.

And Indeed how moe Kuroko is when she's jealous.;)

Kinny Riddle 2008-12-14 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerrorist (Post 2107334)
Actually its more like one loli, an adult who looks like a loli and a teenage girl having diner. Get your facts straight.

Now don't patronize me and go around picking on the details, for f*ck's sake. (This is quick becoming my catchphrase, innit?) Did you not see me say "Screw that"?

BetoJR 2008-12-14 11:59

Manners, people, manners. Behave. :D

NakedAngelX 2008-12-14 21:57

Ummm i got a little bit confused from this episode~~

Spoiler for Ep 11:

ReddyRedWolf 2008-12-14 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by NakedAngelX (Post 2108155)
Ummm i got a little bit confused from this episode~~

Spoiler for Ep 11:

Are the sisters clones of Mikoto?

Yes but unlike Mikoto they are each level 3 at most.

As for esper Level 6. The super computer Tree Diagram which supervises Academy City hypothesized that a Level 5 like Accelarator , who is the strongest, would take around 200 years to achieve Level 6 if he took the normal esper program. It determined that it would take battles involving 128 Level 5's at the caliber of Mikoto for Accelarator to achieve Level 6.

But the clones is at most Level 3 as said. So Accelarator needs to kill 20,000 sisters to achieve Level 6.

Somehow Mikoto found about the program that used her genetic material.

As you can see why she hates the system that monitors Academy City.

As of the last count Accelarator has killed 10,031 Imoutos. The last of which was seen by Touma.

Touma like his original incarnation wants answers from those involved.

We know that if there is anything he hates its an injustice committed on a girl.

NakedAngelX 2008-12-14 23:19

Umm... so the system is trying to make a lvl 6 accelerator...
That is just brutal for poor Misaka :mad:

Why accelerator anyway, cause he's the strongest?

MrTerrorist 2008-12-14 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by NakedAngelX (Post 2108308)
Umm... so the system is trying to make a lvl 6 accelerator...
That is just brutal for poor Misaka :mad:

Why accelerator anyway, cause he's the strongest?

Indeed, Accelerator is currently the strongest psychic in Academy City thus the reason he was chosen. Of course they could have chosen the other 5 lvl 5 psychics but.... "they have other things to do".

djmaca 2008-12-15 00:23

So the other L5 are just as powerful as Mikoto and Accelerator? But if they are like Accel and Mikoto then Touma is still more powerful than them...