AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

vektar 2008-12-12 19:21

thats one of the great things about gundam kits they dont really need to be painted so its all in good fun.

LightningZERO 2008-12-12 20:47

I don't have the skill, nor the time, nor the money, nor the patient to paint my kits

Yeah, sometimes I get tired even building a HG. :D

vektar 2008-12-12 20:54

one of my first mistakes when i first started buying gundam models was going from old school 1/144 to a MG zeta gundam, boy was i in for a treat when i opened that box up. I almost pulled out my hair building and painting that thing it was just way to much for a first MG kit. I should really get the MG Zeta 2.0 one of these days and do a much better job on it. Those were the days.

duotiga 2008-12-12 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2104266)
i noticed a lot of people dont paint their models, is there a reason for that? its not really that hard to do and you get a much better end result. I’m not the best at painting but i just feel more accomplished when the model is done.

i only paint certain parts but not all the areas

1/100 0 raiser review
http://www.geocities.jp/hobby_no_toriko/DSCF15591.jpg

some 1/100 00 Raiser grab frm the net
http://i35.tinypic.com/1676mba.jpg
unpainted
http://i34.tinypic.com/iz3psx.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/69nnl3.jpg
liteup
http://i37.tinypic.com/2d793y0.jpg

n lastly.....
Raiser Exia?
http://i37.tinypic.com/257km4n.jpg

LoweGear 2008-12-13 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2104740)
i only paint certain parts but not all the areas

1/100 0 raiser review

I :love: the last two pics:

http://www.geocities.jp/hobby_no_toriko/DSCF15901.jpg
http://www.geocities.jp/hobby_no_toriko/DSCF15953.jpg

Thinking of 00 Raiser in full burst mode is pretty awesome :eek:

~Destiny~ 2008-12-13 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2104740)
some 1/100 00 Raiser grab frm the net
http://i35.tinypic.com/1676mba.jpg

Did the person add in a waist joint or is this not the 1/100?

Edit: nevermind, that is deffinitely the 1/100 lol

LoweGear 2008-12-13 03:17

Didn't notice that, but yes I think the maker modded his 1/100 to have a waist joint.

U<3Anime 2008-12-13 03:39

That's were bandai failed badly. No waist joint?GTFO!!! I would have bought it in a heart beat if it did. >_>

LoweGear 2008-12-13 03:40

That's why I love my 1/144's (<3's his HG 00 Gundam)

Kelrys 2008-12-13 04:24

I'm stuck with either getting an MG Strike Noir or an MG Lukas Strike-E ISWP.

May I know which is the better of the two? I like both their heads :)

Tormenk 2008-12-13 06:34

Wanted to get the HGUC Hirairoo yesterday (absolutely love the design) but the hobby shop ran out of stock. :( Got the Kampfer from the same line as a replacement instead since I didn't want to return empty-handed. Turns out it was the right choice. Just finished assembling the unit itself and I'm very happy with it. Design and articulation are just as great as the GNX-III I got recently, though snapping the kit together with some of the smaller parts were painful.( literally lol).

Going to get the Nu and Sazabi since they are recent HGUC kits.More so if the beam parts come in the depicted color on the box side.

In short, 1/144's rock. :D

RAVNEN 2008-12-13 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2105002)
I'm stuck with either getting an MG Strike Noir or an MG Lukas Strike-E ISWP.

May I know which is the better of the two? I like both their heads :)

Have'nt bought those two yet,but certainly Lukas Strike E IWSP has more weapon than Strike Noir.Both of them are good,maybe other can explain more.Oh,if you are hardcore Strike fan(like me) buy both of them.:D

@Doutiga,
Nice 00 pics,my brother just bought it,maybe he just marker it.

Ardi220288 2008-12-13 08:20

I hang out with my friends today. On a whim I decided to check my favourite hobby store. Guess what I found?

Freshly just Arrived 1/100 0-Raiser
http://i33.tinypic.com/166c936.jpg

I really love the booklet
http://i35.tinypic.com/10z47yr.jpg

Btw when I bought it there are only two left. I don't know wether they still have some stock left. Better buy it as fast as you could considering how they have to restock 1/100 00 three times.

duotiga 2008-12-13 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardi220288 (Post 2105199)
I hang out with my friends today. On a whim I decided to check my favourite hobby store. Guess what I found?

Freshly just Arrived 1/100 0-Raiser
http://i33.tinypic.com/166c936.jpg

I really love the booklet
http://i35.tinypic.com/10z47yr.jpg

Btw when I bought it there are only two left. I don't know wether they still have some stock left. Better buy it as fast as you could considering how they have to restock 1/100 00 three times.

wow faster then me!!!!! :eyespin: did you manage to see 1/100 00 Raiser set? :upset: pm you as both of us in same country :heh:

LoweGear 2008-12-13 08:31

I. Want. A. Clean. Straight. Version. Of. That. Manual. NAO. :love:

Ardi220288 2008-12-13 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2105209)
wow faster then me!!!!! :eyespin: did you manage to see 1/100 00 Raiser set? :upset: pm you as both of us in same country :heh:

Check your private message I already sent it. And yes they sell the 1/100 00 Raiser set and the CB stand

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2105213)
I. Want. A. Clean. Straight. Version. Of. That. Manual. NAO. :love:

Sadly I don't have a scanner :heh:

duotiga 2008-12-13 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardi220288 (Post 2105226)
Check your private message I already sent it. And yes they sell the 1/100 00 Raiser set and the CB stand

nw you have just tempted me to go over there tmr :eyespin:

LightningZERO 2008-12-13 10:26

Is the CB stand white?

MakubeX2 2008-12-13 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2105331)
Is the CB stand white?

It's white for the ones that is out for stand alone retail.

But a (better looking) clear green version is packaged with the 1/100 O-Raiser + OO bundle and it's not avaliable for stand alone retail.

evolution_ayu 2008-12-13 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2105331)
Is the CB stand white?

It's white with clear posts if you buy the separate retail one; it's entirely clear green in the 1/100 00 Raiser box set.

A few pages ago on this thread I was wondering how to do the clear green orbs on the 00 Gundam. Right now I just laid my hands on a roll of holographic green tape with dots on it. Once again I'm stuck in a dilemma on whether I should stick this in place of the stickers the model provides or go for the Chrome Silver on back of clear parts, Clear Green in front. :p

edit: Oops, MakubeX2 beat me to it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.