AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Critias 2009-01-03 16:29

Would like to remind you all this is the MODEL discussion thread. Take theories and speculation to the appropriate thread.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-01-03 19:07

I'm at the robot Damashii website taking a look at the line up. So far I've noticed 7 more slots for Mobile Suits. SEVEN! Two obvious mobile suits is The Full Verinian Gundam, and The Arche Gundam. But I'm clueless as to what the others will be. I'm thinking...Soma's Ahead, and whatever new mobile suits will appear in 00.

But perhaps some won't be from 00, maybe we'll get our first look at a Robot Damashii Zaku?!?:eyespin:

LoweGear 2009-01-03 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2141326)
I'm at the robot Damashii website taking a look at the line up. So far I've noticed 7 more slots for Mobile Suits. SEVEN! Two obvious mobile suits is The Full Verinian Gundam, and The Arche Gundam. But I'm clueless as to what the others will be. I'm thinking...Soma's Ahead, and whatever new mobile suits will appear in 00.

But perhaps some won't be from 00, maybe we'll get our first look at a Robot Damashii Zaku?!?:eyespin:

You mean this?

Robot Damashii lineup


If it isn't, then I'd like to be linked to the slots you're talking about, since all I see are silhouettes for the Nirvash Type theEND and Nirvash Type Zero from Eureka Seven.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-01-03 19:22

Yes sir, thar be what I'm talking about. When it says <Side MS> It means it belongs to the Gundam line.

I'm so excited to see what those 7 are gonna be.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-01-03 20:48

Does anyone know where I can get some pictures of the 00 Gundam Seven Sword model kit. I know they've made one, but, I can't seem to trace back where I've seen pictures.

Anything helps.

LoweGear 2009-01-03 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2141415)
Does anyone know where I can get some pictures of the 00 Gundam Seven Sword model kit. I know they've made one, but, I can't seem to trace back where I've seen pictures.

Anything helps.

Here's the Hobby Japan custom build for the 00 Seven Swords:


Hamachi 2009-01-04 01:29

A while ago I saw somebody posted pics of MG(?) Wing Zero (TV version, NOT EW).

I can't seem to find the links now :(.

Will that kit actually be sold, or is it just a custom mod?

vbann 2009-01-04 04:00

is it just me or does that giant sword look alot like the o raiser wing. The design looks similar enough you could make the mod using o raiser itself.

AlphaDragoon 2009-01-04 05:03

Wow, the 00 Seven Sword looks infinitely cooler than the bulky, clunky looking 00 Raiser.

LoweGear 2009-01-04 08:47

Setsuna vs Ribbons

Spoiler for Final battle spoilers:


*is shot*

StratoSpear 2009-01-04 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2142149)
Setsuna vs Ribbons

Spoiler for Final battle spoilers:


*is shot*

*blows gun then keeps it and pretend like nothing happened*

LoweGear 2009-01-04 09:11

For those who'd like to have a Unicorn Banshee model right now, make sure you have the money for it: A completed MG Unicorn conversion is being auctioned off Yahoo! Auction:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3014/...b5c05e80_m.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3233/...b25e5372_m.jpg

(For some reason, the images on Yahoo don't work for me...)

LightningZERO 2009-01-04 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2142149)
Setsuna vs Ribbons

Spoiler for Final battle spoilers:


*is shot*

Well done! :p

Halibel-sama 2009-01-04 10:17

I wouldn't be surprise if Ribbons actually does have a GN powered Nu-ish Gundam. :heh:

Saga_CE 2009-01-04 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halibel-sama (Post 2142261)
I wouldn't be surprise if Ribbons actually does have a GN powered Nu-ish Gundam. :heh:

He HAS to !

LordStrike 2009-01-04 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2142171)
For those who'd like to have a Unicorn Banshee model right now, make sure you have the money for it: A completed MG Unicorn conversion is being auctioned off Yahoo! Auction:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3014/...b5c05e80_m.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3233/...b25e5372_m.jpg

(For some reason, the images on Yahoo don't work for me...)

is looking good but the images doesn't get me hyped up to buy it XD

Balder8472 2009-01-04 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2142149)
Setsuna vs Ribbons

Spoiler for Final battle spoilers:


*is shot*


I hope the final battle is between Setsuna and ribbons.With ribbons in an upgraded O gundam with a Tau drive

vektar 2009-01-04 19:11

does anyone think its more likely to get a Exia MG or a 00 MG first, id really like to get a Exia because i dont like the 00 but i dont want to buy the 1/100 scale normal kit?

LordStrike 2009-01-04 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balder8472 (Post 2142927)
I hope the final battle is between Setsuna and ribbons.With ribbons in an upgraded O gundam with a Tau drive

lol i just hope we get a 1/100 of 0 Gundam XD

MeesesGlokmah 2009-01-04 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordStrike (Post 2142955)
lol i just hope we get a 1/100 of 0 Gundam XD

Do they have an HG 1/144 O Gundam? I only collect 1/144 kits (although I did get Avalanche Exia). I know the was a 1/144 kit, but it wasn't HG, which means that even if it was still available, I probably wouldn't get it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.