AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LightningZERO 2009-02-26 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 2239652)
Bring's colors.

I'm waiting for Hiling's version. Complements the Gadessa better. ;)

Doubt it will be release...

Although the Robot Tamashi version will have the Gadessa Hilling Ver, if there's one Garazzo Hilling Ver, it will be in Robot Tamashii

U<3Anime 2009-02-26 23:24

*Is eagerly anticipating for HG release of Anew's Gadessa.* -____- COMMON BANDAI ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY

Okamidum 2009-02-27 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by U<3Anime (Post 2239783)
*Is eagerly anticipating for HG release of Anew's Gadessa.* -____- COMMON BANDAI ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY

Hopefully it joins the April releases but I doubt it will happen.:mad:
I love the fangs and the sword!

Tormenk 2009-02-27 05:38

I too have a nagging feeling it won't. :heh: Perhaps the Gazzaro color variant will come along after a long while like Patrick's Enact did. A simple recoloring to sell one kit as another follows nicely with Bandai's..erm regular tactics.

As much as I want the Anew variant of the Gadessa, I'm thinking the selling points will be few. The Fangs were molded into the skirt armor of Throne Zwei so I don't see why there would be an exception for this. Plus it only has one regular sword as an accessory? :/

Still hoping hard for HG Arche release and Masurao in Bushido colors though.

Sir Dearka 2009-02-27 05:42

I can see them making the fang gimmick in HG, though. The fangs are large enough to be treated as separate parts, I thikn as the sword is too small in comparison to Zwei's to make up for the lack of other gimmicks.

RAVNEN 2009-02-27 05:50

Just two quick question about Gundam FIX kit...::confused:

1.What is Gundam FIX?

2.How big is Gundam FIX?

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-02-27 05:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2240330)
Just two quick question about Gundam FIX kit...::confused:

1.What is Gundam FIX?

2.How big is Gundam FIX?

1. A special line of Gundam figures that have a lot of extra parts to either turn them into completely different Mobile Suits, or just a lot of extra armor.

2. About 6 inches, much bigger than MSIA.

Scavenger 2009-02-27 08:27

Fix Figuration is 1/144.

Holy ****. Rainbow Ten is quick. Paid this morning, shipped this morning.

MrCapcom 2009-02-27 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2239588)
i ordered some MG's the last week and finally got them today WOOT!! I got all 2.0 versions because thats they i do things.

I saw a review on the RX78 it looks so sweet I think im gonna put that in my todo list

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris (Post 2239723)
Nice, I'm looking forward to getting everything completed.

Gotta go to A.C Moore this weekend (closest thing to a hobby shop around here) and pick up some supplies. I'm itching to build cherudim and dynames.

What AC Moore? I know you live in philly but thats where u get ur stuff? I get Tamiya paints from Hobby Town USA on baltimore pike

duotiga 2009-02-27 09:38

http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58463_k.jpg
• JPN retail 18,000 JPY

• Ending four years of secret development, the PG Gundam Astray Red Frame makes its big debut!
• In keeping with the "Red Frame" designation, the movable frame around which the Perfect Grade series is designed is molded in red, with a completely articulated structure for exciting and flexible posing!
•Shoulder units can extend outward for expanded range of movement.
•Elbows feature multi-joint construction, allowing complex poses such as drawing the sword.
•Stomach unit features full articulation, including "hydraulic" cylinders.
•Knee armor designed to move along with poses.
•Calf frame extends and retracts.
• Battery-powered light-emitting diode (LED) system can be switched on to illuminate the eyes.
• The Red Frame's trademark weapon, the "Gerbera Straight" long sword, features separate blade, guard, and pommel construction � just like a real sword!
•Blade portion is chromed plastic for a realistic finish, and features engraving on the lower part of the blade.
•Guard and pommel-end are gold chromed plastic with detailed sculpting.
•Blade is designed so as to be fastened in the pommel with rivets.
• The scabbard for the Gerbera Straight incorporates a newly designed suspension unit for connection to the body.
• Additional accessories include a beam rifle with accurate internal detail; a shield with actual direct-view shutter feature; and two beam sabers.
• Includes instruction manual, mechanical description, and an original comic drawn by artist Koichi Tokita.

http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58435_k.jpg
• JPN retail 2,500 JPY

• The Gundam Astray Green Frame, from the "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FRAME ASTRAYS" series serialized in Dengeki Hobby, joins the lineup of 1/100 scale kits!
• Frame is molded in the characteristic green color.
• Includes the Green Frame's trademark "Twin Sword Rifle" and the beam sword base slides forward and back.
• Accessories include a beam rifle, two beam sabers, and a shield.
• Includes personal markings of the pilot, "Trojan Noiret," and a 1/20 scale pilot figure.

http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58433_k.jpg
• JPN retail 3,600 JPY

• A 1/100 scale kit of the Seravee Gundam from "Mobile Suit Gundam 00."
• The Seravee Gundam's distinctive block construction is replicated in perfect detail, allowing disassembly and transformation!
• Shoulder and knee mounted GN cannons can be posed and accessory hands can be attached to replicate the distinctive hidden arms.
• Accessories include a GN Bazooka II and GN beam saber.
• GN Bazooka II can be placed in Burst Mode, Twin Rifle, or Twin Buster Cannon modes.
• Includes a "joint base" that is compatible with those included with Seravee Gundam and Seraphim Gundam.


http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58432_k.jpg
• JPN retail 1,500 JPY

• The Garazzo, piloted by the Innovators, joins the HG series lineup!
• Shield opens to replicate GN Field generation.
• Accessory hands include gripping, flat palm, and beam-saber-holding versions.
• Includes a display stand.

duotiga 2009-02-27 09:39

http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58434_k.jpg
• JPN retail 600 JPY

• The "Blue Destiny," a.k.a "Shin-i no Kin-Bacho," rides forth from the new Sangokuden series!
• Armor can be removed and hair parts can be reversed to transform from normal to berserker mode.
• Knob on head can be turned to transform eyes from normal to berserker mode.
• Includes the Shiryu Gokurenso weapon, which can be disassembled into multiple swords and spears.


http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58524_k.jpg
• JPN retail 1,000 JPY

• The Giga's Daitaifu, Shibai Sazabi joins the kit lineup along with the new series!
• The Sazabi's distinctive red color is rendered in a metallic red.
• Can be disassembled and recombined in Commander or Strategist mode.
• Its weapons, the Silver Fang and the Crimson Fan, combine to form the Great Fang Fan Sword.


http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58519_k.jpg
• JPN retail 1,600 JPY

• A special set of Sonken Gundam and Shuyu Hyaku Shiki in combat during the Battle of Red Cliff!
• Sonken Gundam is molded in translucent plastic, while Shuyu Hyaku Shiki is coated with gold chrome.
• Shuyu and Sonken's weapons combine for their ultimate attack move.
• Includes a reversible background image board that shows The Battle of Red Cliff and the Land of GO.


http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58520_k.jpg
• JPN retail 1200 JPY

• A special Sangokuden item released in conjunction with the movie Red Cliff!
• A set of Shuyu Hyaku Shiki and Komei Re-GZ molded in special colors that evoke the image of Shuyu and Komei in the Red Cliff film!

MrCapcom 2009-02-27 09:43

Shibai Sazabi
Sexy

StratoSpear 2009-02-27 09:52

Shibai Sazabi has Trans-Am too!!?



EDIT:

@ below: I know, I was just kidding :p

duotiga 2009-02-27 10:09

They just mold it into original Sazabi color in another mode for shiba sazabi

duotiga 2009-02-27 10:59

HG1/144 Sergei's Tieren Taozi review
http://www.geocities.jp/hobby_no_toriko/DSCF26071.jpg

LightningZERO 2009-02-27 11:04

RIP Papa Bear :(

RAVNEN 2009-02-27 11:10

Wow,that a nice looking Tieren Taozi,look like no need for panel lining.This is the first time I feel sad when looking at model kit.:( Damn Andrei....

Ubie 2009-02-27 12:43

I'm new to the models so I don't really know what to buy. And I have a few questions.

1. What would give you the best value for your money? A 1/100 NG or a 1/144 HG?
2. Also i noticed that they sometimes won't give you the beam sabers in a HG kit (you get the grips but not the beams :s) is this true?
3. What would you suggest for a beginner 1/100 or 1/144 because i noticed that they make much more stuff for 1/144 models but in the 1/144 you have to buy virtue and nadleeh sepparatly while the 1/100 comes in one set.
4. Also do you guys have some pointers for a beginner :p

Sorry for my bad english ^^
Thx in advance.

Okamidum 2009-02-27 12:56

Regarding the Ng HG. If you have the money go for NG but HG1/144 are great, especially the 00 line up. I have gotten beams in my HG kits. I would start off with 1/144. They take less time and although you start off small, you wont be dissappointed.
Pointers:
1. Gundam markers are the shit. After triming the peices, it sometimes leaves discoloration(Like trimming a green peice might expose some white where it was cut). Gundam markers cover this up. Getting a super fine tip marker helps with Panel lines.
2. Modeling knife comes in handy for trimming
3.have fun
I'm assuming you're not painting?
If not heres tips.
1.Primer before painting. 1 or 2 coats works for me. Brings out the overall color.
2.Sometimes if I get lazy ill paint right on the grid, its something you might do if you want to do a quickie.
3.Top coat after painting, smudges are a bitch.
4.Make sure to sand down rough parts before Primer.
5.Wear a mask when painting......tried without.....not good

jonli 2009-02-27 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2240658)
http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58434_k.jpg
JPN retail 600 JPY

The "Blue Destiny," a.k.a "Shin-i no Kin-Bacho," rides forth from the new Sangokuden series!
Armor can be removed and hair parts can be reversed to transform from normal to berserker mode.
Knob on head can be turned to transform eyes from normal to berserker mode.
Includes the Shiryu Gokurenso weapon, which can be disassembled into multiple swords and spears.


http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58524_k.jpg
JPN retail 1,000 JPY

The Giga's Daitaifu, Shibai Sazabi joins the kit lineup along with the new series!
The Sazabi's distinctive red color is rendered in a metallic red.
Can be disassembled and recombined in Commander or Strategist mode.
Its weapons, the Silver Fang and the Crimson Fan, combine to form the Great Fang Fan Sword.


http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58519_k.jpg
JPN retail 1,600 JPY

A special set of Sonken Gundam and Shuyu Hyaku Shiki in combat during the Battle of Red Cliff!
Sonken Gundam is molded in translucent plastic, while Shuyu Hyaku Shiki is coated with gold chrome.
Shuyu and Sonken's weapons combine for their ultimate attack move.
Includes a reversible background image board that shows The Battle of Red Cliff and the Land of GO.


http://bandai-hobby.net/plamo/all/kit/58520_k.jpg
JPN retail 1200 JPY

A special Sangokuden item released in conjunction with the movie Red Cliff!
A set of Shuyu Hyaku Shiki and Komei Re-GZ molded in special colors that evoke the image of Shuyu and Komei in the Red Cliff film!

Wow so the Gundam toys actually promote the Red Cliff film? That's interesting...

(that film is great btw)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.