AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

SonicSP 2010-02-17 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zantetsuken (Post 2919848)
Wasn't Gust used for something?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam (Post 2919851)
I think GN0010 Nosferatu was referring to 00V Gundams that are variations of our second season fourth generation Gundams (or rather, 3.5 generation).

Off-topic:
Crap, I hate the idea of a half advancement in generation. If something becomes substantially better, just let it be one generation higher! :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zantetsuken (Post 2919862)
I am overruling the 3.5 shit. The s2 gundams were 4th gen. There.

Answered in tech thread so won't go off topic:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...60#post2920060

kk2extreme 2010-02-17 14:14



is it me or this one looks more awesome than the PG red frame

Sir Dearka 2010-02-17 16:51

People, there is like this big Gundam sale at HLJ! Grab as many as you can! :P
No, really, I just ordered my bunch of stuff so I'm kinda hyped up. Everything is Lockon-based, of course :]

Critias 2010-02-17 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 2919621)
Yeh i notice it, but what is Delta form? what does it do?

Dunno if Red Frame's Delta Form resembles this but:

the Turn Delta has the Voiture Lumiere, light propulsion system that the Stargazer had.

So maybe Red Frame Kai uses a propulsion system similar to this.

At any rate, I dunno if I want the Red Frame. Wielding two swords is tempting and so is the Bow Form, but man, any other form of the Tactical Arms looks...awkward. It would probably stay in Sword or bow form anyway...IF I bought it...

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-17 18:40

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4030/...d533d89677.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4053/...574ec6f235.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2797/...0b4c744611.jpg

WIN. :D :D

Sir Dearka 2010-02-17 18:44

Looks like a brigade of Nazisoldaten :P

cupcakes4chris 2010-02-17 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2920443)
People, there is like this big Gundam sale at HLJ! Grab as many as you can! :P
No, really, I just ordered my bunch of stuff so I'm kinda hyped up. Everything is Lockon-based, of course :]

Thanks! Just got ordered myself a mg rx-78-3 G3 2.0 :D

Sworra 2010-02-17 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 2920565)
Dunno if Red Frame's Delta Form resembles this but:

the Turn Delta has the Voiture Lumiere, light propulsion system that the Stargazer had.

So maybe Red Frame Kai uses a propulsion system similar to this.

At any rate, I dunno if I want the Red Frame. Wielding two swords is tempting and so is the Bow Form, but man, any other form of the Tactical Arms looks...awkward. It would probably stay in Sword or bow form anyway...IF I bought it...

Thanks for the info about Delta form, Yeah i wasn't to fond about the Tactical Arms that is why im modding the Red Frame to have a different back pack. I'll keep the Tactical Arms in bow form, Leave the big sword for Blue Frame. Red Frame is known for its Katana sword, and now Katana's so i'll try and keep it orginal as possible.

Critias 2010-02-17 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2920443)
People, there is like this big Gundam sale at HLJ! Grab as many as you can! :P
No, really, I just ordered my bunch of stuff so I'm kinda hyped up. Everything is Lockon-based, of course :]

hey i havent ordered from these guys, so how much would it cost for shipping for, say, a 1/100 kit? And a MG kit?

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-17 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2920443)
People, there is like this big Gundam sale at HLJ! Grab as many as you can! :P
No, really, I just ordered my bunch of stuff so I'm kinda hyped up. Everything is Lockon-based, of course :]

No Robot Damashiis are for sale this time.:( At least not the ones I want to be on sale.

Kelrys 2010-02-18 01:15

I'm choosing between Trans AM Arios or Trans AM Cherudim, my local store restock lots of that recently. Will definitely get the upcoming Trans AM Seravee + Seraphim.

Sir Dearka 2010-02-18 04:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris (Post 2920633)
Thanks! Just got ordered myself a mg rx-78-3 G3 2.0 :D

You are welcome. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 2920798)
hey i havent ordered from these guys, so how much would it cost for shipping for, say, a 1/100 kit? And a MG kit?

Shipping is exceptionally expensive there. But it is EMS and at least I am sure that it reaches me proper.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2920992)
I'm choosing between Trans AM Arios or Trans AM Cherudim, my local store restock lots of that recently. Will definitely get the upcoming Trans AM Seravee + Seraphim.

I chose Cherudim of course! I am thinking of snatching a HG transam 00 Gundam + O Raiser myself :P.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2920819)
No Robot Damashiis are for sale this time.:( At least not the ones I want to be on sale.

I've noticed that Robot Damashii Cherudim is still on megaSALE. Costs almost twice cheaper. But I guess it does not interest you?

darkstrife 2010-02-18 04:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 2920798)
hey i havent ordered from these guys, so how much would it cost for shipping for, say, a 1/100 kit? And a MG kit?

prices for shipping are included in the item description page, generally if you are in the US, UK or Pacific area (i.e. China, Australia) then the shipping prices on the item page will apply to you.

if you live in south america or some remote area then it would be a bit more

tbh i'm a little dissapointed in the stuff that they have on sale, not too much stuff is really discounted as you can get these 'discounted' items on other websites all the time, perhaps the only standout kit is the 1/100 Vent Saviour which is 45% off, but i wont be getting it... saving it up for my next MG kit :D

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-18 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2921127)
I've noticed that Robot Damashii Cherudim is still on megaSALE. Costs almost twice cheaper. But I guess it does not interest you?

I already have the RD Cherudim.:D

Sir Dearka 2010-02-18 15:25

To me, it was perfect. I'm waiting for my stuff to arrive :D With that, only FG Dynames and HCM Pro Cherudim will stand in my way to absolute Lockon suits collection :P

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-18 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2921793)
To me, it was perfect. I'm waiting for my stuff to arrive :D With that, only FG Dynames and HCM Pro Cherudim will stand in my way to absolute Lockon suits collection :P

The sale is great for kit builders no doubt. But I'm no kit builder, I lack the skill, and more importantly, the patience.:heh:

SonicSP 2010-02-18 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2921995)
The sale is great for kit builders no doubt. But I'm no kit builder, I lacked the skill, and more importantly, the patience.:heh:

Fixed.:)

I lack the patience too,but the action figures are just expensive,not to mention they are very hard to find where I usually shop and I don't usually like to order stuff online so I skip that as well.

Skill?All we do is follow instructions that are drawn for us.:D

[But if your talking about painting and modding........now that's skillsz]

But the outcome is usually satisfying.Not only in the actual model kit,but there is this strange sense of accomplishment.I remember when I first finished my HG Exia a couple of years ago,it was ugly as hell and I used scissors to make it,stickers were all over the place,etcetc but when I looked at it,I felt........I dunno proud of it or something.Because I made it,despite its imperfections.

I hate building truth be told and I dont' have the time for it as much as I used too,but the end result is more satisfying since its made by yourself.Thats how I feel about it anyways.Even moreso if you actually like the kit you've build.But meh,that's just me.


But I do have some RDs I want to buy,I just have not much will to purchase them since their hard to find in my stores........and more expensive too.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-18 19:37

On another note, my 3 new RD figures came today. I'm in my happy place. :D

SonicSP 2010-02-18 19:42

Been saving up for HG 007S.It will be stockpiled soon I guess with the CNY holidays coming to an end.



After that,its a matter of finding the time to actually build it during the semester.Need to improve on my 1 HG kit per semester break speed,which is pretty slow.

Maybe I'll find the the willpower somewhere,I'm a HG 00 Gundam nut afterall.Thankfully the HG version is a masterpiece when compared to the 1/100.

rocawarde 2010-02-18 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2922233)
So, seeing as Arios is far too plain without the GNHW equipment, I decided to use the GN Archer's missile binders on Arios, an the guns too.

Basically...I turned it into a rough version of Gundam Harute.

Can we see?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.