AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Amagami SS (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Amagami - Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=96003)

Klashikari 2010-07-29 15:22

Amagami - Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.)

Feel free to discuss any music related subjects for Amagami SS here (OP/ED & OST, etc.). As the usual rule, NO POSTING LINKS TO MP3s OR ASKING FOR THEM. You may buy them at the usual place such as cdjapan and what not, but DO NOT ask for or post links to any music downloads. This includes, but isn't limited to:
  • any RAR, ZIP, 7-ZIP archive
  • Torrents
  • The names of other BT sites that list music torrents
  • Direct downloads

Midonin 2010-07-29 15:29

Edit: There were some links here, but they are all dead.

Also the post on CD cover design.

I shall return in four weeks-ish.

margafred 2010-07-29 15:50

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8...6565020656.jpg

18 August... won't be long. Definitely looking forward to Kaoru's ED theme single.

Shiroth 2010-07-29 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by margafred (Post 3164760)
18 August... won't be long. Definitely looking forward to Kaoru's ED theme single.

Yeah i'm very interested in hearing the full version, because i love what i'm hearing from the ED version.

Ravenblitz 2010-07-29 19:51

i loved both the OP & ED

yeah i'm very interested in the new ED

Sprite_Coke 2010-07-29 23:16

Kaoru's lyrics sound like her love isn't fulfilled. :( I wonder if she'll get a bad end. She is crying in it

ueXia 2010-07-29 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke (Post 3165329)
Kaoru's lyrics sound like her love isn't fulfilled. :( I wonder if she'll get a bad end. She is crying in it

I've been wondering that too .. she's fricking crying in the ED.

But I wouldn't expect the creators to animate a BAD END route, if they appreciate their lives :D

wingman32x 2010-07-30 01:20

I like the OP. It seems fitting for a show like this.

Lol, Haruka's ED is a perfect fit for her character. Fast tempo and jumpy/happy. I like the guitar in it.

Kaoru's ED seems... not so happy. It's a pretty sad sounding song, and Kaoru doesn't look too happy in it. Makes Me wonder if they'll do a bad ending. Probably not, I know, but I wouldn't say it's impossible.

Khu 2010-07-30 07:28

Could be tears of HAPPINESS y'know.

Just...said in a sad way.

lol.

coolasj19 2010-07-31 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingman32x (Post 3165456)
I like the OP. It seems fitting for a show like this.

Lol, Haruka's ED is a perfect fit for her character. Fast tempo and jumpy/happy. I like the guitar in it.

Kaoru's ED seems... not so happy. It's a pretty sad sounding song, and Kaoru doesn't look too happy in it. Makes Me wonder if they'll do a bad ending. Probably not, I know, but I wouldn't say it's impossible.

It's not a spoiler ( according to others ) that Junichi gets every girl. Theres no " Bad " endings. I'm going with the " Tears of Happiness " Route. The whole song is in a sad tone. But the words are more serene and happy. I like this way more than Haruka's ED. I like song like Haruka's. But, I like songs like Kaoru's alot more. And the still a friend lines ? Married couples that have the best friend thing going on are awesome. Which is how this is going to be I presume. Rest assured. This is a great song.
Gawsh. It's really hard not to order the single right now :P

ueXia 2010-07-31 10:58

I'll be sincere and say that I wasn't expecting such a nice song for an Ending in Amagami SS.
I mean, Haruka's song was pretty nice too .. but Kaoru's sounds like such a fine arrangement, probably gonna take it on my violin.

Kariko 2010-08-01 00:41

The other song "Hana" in Itou Shizuka's single is really good if not as good as the ED1. It fits Haruka's more serious side pretty well (those rare moments).

wingman32x 2010-08-01 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolasj19 (Post 3167101)
It's not a spoiler ( according to others ) that Junichi gets every girl. Theres no " Bad " endings. I'm going with the " Tears of Happiness " Route. The whole song is in a sad tone. But the words are more serene and happy. I like this way more than Haruka's ED. I like song like Haruka's. But, I like songs like Kaoru's alot more. And the still a friend lines ? Married couples that have the best friend thing going on are awesome. Which is how this is going to be I presume. Rest assured. This is a great song.
Gawsh. It's really hard not to order the single right now :P

Really? from what I've heard, every girl in the Amagami game has a number of endings, and I've heard that each girl has a bad end (Junichi not getting the girl).

roankun 2010-08-01 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingman32x (Post 3168517)
Really? from what I've heard, every girl in the Amagami game has a number of endings, and I've heard that each girl has a bad end (Junichi not getting the girl).

I think coolas was pertaining to the anime, not the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kariko (Post 3168507)
The other song "Hana" in Itou Shizuka's single is really good if not as good as the ED1. It fits Haruka's more serious side pretty well (those rare moments).

Yup. I liked that way more than ED1.

msg 2010-08-01 06:10

I wonder if their ED song music genre like jrock, ballad, etc is based on their characters and personality. I really like kaoru's ED song..

So
haruka - J-rock
kaoru - J pop

If i were to make guesess for other heroines, the genres would be

Sae - Tecno pop/bubblegum pop
Ai - RnB pop
Rihoko - classical pop
Tsukasa - Ballad

I guess being just a VA's is not enough, they have to sing well too:p.My favourite - maya sakamoto

karinvampire 2010-08-01 06:59

Really love the opening song,it's so calming.

coolasj19 2010-08-02 05:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by msg (Post 3168791)
I wonder if their ED song music genre like jrock, ballad, etc is based on their characters and personality. I really like kaoru's ED song..

So
haruka - J-rock
kaoru - J pop

If i were to make guesess for other heroines, the genres would be

Sae - Tecno pop/bubblegum pop
Ai - RnB pop
Rihoko - classical pop
Tsukasa - Ballad

I guess being just a VA's is not enough, they have to sing well too:p.My favourite - maya sakamoto

Well, I hope your right. Bubblegum pop ? I don't know about that. Maybe. VA's that can sing. Awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karinvampire (Post 3168831)
Really love the opening song,it's so calming.

Do you mean the Ending ? I mean. Not to say its not calming. But, its on the upbeat side. I would've thunk you meant the ending one.

Vexx 2010-08-02 08:14

I don't know that I'd class *any* of the music in this series as anything but seriously mild sugar from one end of the dial. But yeah, its very true a VA has to be competent or better at singing - at least in the studio with some engineering help and retakes.

Sprite_Coke 2010-08-02 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexx (Post 3170461)
I don't know that I'd class *any* of the music in this series as anything but seriously mild sugar from one end of the dial. But yeah, its very true a VA has to be competent or better at singing - at least in the studio with some engineering help and retakes.

I'd Just like to point out no help for Mizuki Nana sama.

All the Seiyuus for Amagami are good singers. In fact, I'd have to say that Satou Rina is on the lower end of the spectrum, compared to Yukana, Shintani Ryouko, and hell Asakawa Yuu's the best singer there, even if she's not one of the main heroins.

coolasj19 2010-08-04 18:38

I showed a few of these songs to a friend. She says she likes them because they highlight the singers voice and not the music itself. I agree :D I always did like the lyrics to songs even if I couldn't understand them.