AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Valkyria Chronicles (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Valkyria Chronicles - Episode 16 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=84072)

4Tran 2009-07-18 08:22

Valkyria Chronicles - Episode 16 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Valkyria Chronicles, Episode 16.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

MakubeX2 2009-07-18 12:49

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7...7935361619.jpg
Loli Selvaria. The only thing worth salvaging from this blasphemy thus far.

serenade_beta 2009-07-18 14:38

You know, seeing the way everyone is right now, Lulu might as well launch an attack...

Spoiler for ep16:

Manji Midou 2009-07-18 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2523363)
Spoiler for ep16:

Are you serious?

*Smashes head over table*

when will enough be enough.....:frustrated:

Runty 2009-07-18 15:27

Marina = win. Simple as that.
Spoiler for Episode 16:
So... this episode didn't do as much as I expected, and could easily be counted as filler. But the preview shows that next week's episode will DEFINITELY make up for it. I just hope I'll have a connection so I can see it...
Spoiler for Next Episode:

SoldierOfDarkness 2009-07-18 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runty (Post 2523441)
Marina = win. Simple as that.
Spoiler for Episode 16:
So... this episode didn't do as much as I expected, and could easily be counted as filler. But the preview shows that next week's episode will DEFINITELY make up for it. I just hope I'll have a connection so I can see it...
Spoiler for Next Episode:

Oh crap..

For those who played the game I think we all know what's going to happen and we'll see whether or not they go through with it.

I wonder if this is how far Welkin will fall? Will it take a major battle to bring him to his senses?

Mei19 2009-07-18 18:13

9/10...not much Faldio. He better not die!! Yaaayyy Welkin is finally hitting puberty. Mom ish proud. *sniff*

Man tis like a high school shoujo romance where everyone has a love interest then takes timeout to devastate everyone with some hardcore war. I'm starting to like Selvaria and her relationship with Zero.:D

Zwei 2009-07-18 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2523363)
You know, seeing the way everyone is right now, Lulu might as well launch an attack...

Spoiler for ep16:

GTFO, Isara and Welkin would be much better than stupid homo Ramal and besides he's an anime-character only. The action scenes are so lacking...the stupid romance and love triangle are so shoujo-ish...friggin disgusting and a shame to a shounen anime. I hope A-1 Pictures won't screw up Fairy Tail like this anime.

Snowman24 2009-07-18 19:29

Pretty good episode.

Spoiler for episode 16:

Snowman24 2009-07-18 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2523230)

If I resize this, can I use it as my avatar ;)

serenade_beta 2009-07-18 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleri (Post 2523711)
GTFO, Isara and Welkin would be much better than stupid homo Ramal and besides he's an anime-character only.

the stupid romance and love triangle are so shoujo-ish...friggin disgusting and a shame to a shounen anime.

What is GTFO? :confused:
So? It doesn't really matter if he is an anime-only character. Just because he is anime original doesn't mean he has to be hated or shunned or anything. If he's a good character or is entertaining, that is fine with me.
Of course, it seems that the ones that absolutely refuse to accept changes to the original game think otherwise.

Haa....... If you say so... :scratches head:

Yu Ominae 2009-07-18 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2523230)

I don't know what else to say. :naughty:

Manji Midou 2009-07-18 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2523925)
What is GTFO? :confused:
So? It doesn't really matter if he is an anime-only character. Just because he is anime original doesn't mean he has to be hated or shunned or anything. If he's a good character or is entertaining, that is fine with me.
Of course, it seems that the ones that absolutely refuse to accept changes to the original game think otherwise.

Haa....... If you say so... :scratches head:

Changes are good that is if it doesn't make a mockery of the original version, which sadly this is what it has become. l have nothing against ramal...except for that because ramal was inserted in the anime version.... lsara's development has taken a hit.:heh:

MakubeX2 2009-07-18 21:38

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3...7963539527.jpg

Notice something wrong here ?

Snowman24 2009-07-18 21:48

^Hahaha I see it!!!:D:D:D

Spoiler for answer:

kalbron 2009-07-18 21:48

Spoiler for Answer:

It's obvious they just pulled English translations of words from the game and slapped them onto a piece of paper.

JagdPanther 2009-07-18 21:52

Knive is not a correct spelling?

As for listing the Ruhm, there are other Imperial weapons on that list so that's not the only one.

MakubeX2 2009-07-18 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowman24 (Post 2523967)
^Hahaha I see it!!!:D:D:D

Spoiler for answer:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalbron (Post 2523968)
It's obvious they just pulled English translations of words from the game and slapped them onto a piece of paper.

Both of you didn't spot the very obvious error. Watch the episode for this particular scene and try to figure it out. It's has something to do with the facts from the game.

Manji Midou 2009-07-18 22:18

so can anyone give me a summary as to what alicia and welkin where talkin about? 0.o

kalbron 2009-07-18 22:18

Watch the episode? I only read these threads and Omni's blog. No way am I wasting my bandwidth cap on this. :P