AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2011-11-22 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868953)
it was not, a picture with red background was though. this is a different picture, checked the past 12 pages to make sure.

Well whatever, it's not like the pic you posted was drastically brand new. Also, the picture quality sucks. =P

Znozzy 2011-11-22 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3868958)
Well whatever, it's not like the pic you posted was drastically brand new. Also, the picture quality sucks. =P

i don't understand, is it some sort of competition for you? you keep reposting pictures everyone else posts, repost your MG wishlist as much as you can, is it attention your seeking or what? "In your face" is something you do in school when your 10, not at a forum.

The picture shows the Banshee with regular Unicorn equipment, which basically confirms it comes with it, which is news. The quality is good enough to make out what's in the picture and it havnt been posted here before. So i posted it here since this thread is meant for discussions and news regarding Gundam related models and such.

Sworra 2011-11-22 16:07

I think Nike is jealous that Unicorn and Gundam Age is getting all the attention and not his precious gundam 00 series, i get the hint that we all have to discuss 00 all the time cause he feels left out cause he doesn't know anything about UC content (i could be wrong), I'm not to sure about Gundam Age. Sorry Nike but this is life it moves forward and not at a stand still.

Plus to add a comment about other people that come in here and post a link and you have to be so rude to that other person cause he posted a link first. You got beat by some other person cause he posted first and you have to criticize that person cause you didn't get your attention.

suiton629 2011-11-22 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3869088)
I think Nike is jealous that Unicorn and Gundam Age is getting all the attention and not his precious gundam 00 series, i get the hint that we all have to discuss 00 all the time cause he feels left out cause he doesn't know anything about UC content (i could be wrong), I'm not to sure about Gundam Age. Sorry Nike but this is life it moves forward and not at a stand still.

Plus to add a comment about other people that come in here and post a link and you have to be so rude to that other person cause he posted a link first. You got beat by some other person cause he posted first and you have to criticize that person cause you didn't get your attention.

I'm not jealous. =) I just want Bandai to make a few more 00 series MG kits. A lot of them can easily be done like the MG Exia Repair 2.

Well, I just got myself:

Tamiya Modeler's Knife Pro
Tamiya Sharp Pointed Side Cutter
Tamiya Metal File Flat 6mm

...from Amazon. I will post pix or a link to a YouTube video from my channel.

Now all I need to get is a 1/100 No Grade Atraea-Type F, and then I might get the MG Wing Gundam (TV)...

And of course, if we get more MG kits from the 00 series I'm gonna get that.

bio9205 2011-11-22 18:14

Awesome, at least they're giving us the Banshee's "regular" weapons as well. Can't wait!

Butagami 2011-11-22 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868953)
it was not, a picture with red background was though. this is a different picture, checked the past 12 pages to make sure.

Yeah it's different alright, hadn't seen it with the standard Unicorn weapons. I wonder if they will be seperate kits, or if the weapons are exchangeable... (is that milk I'm smelling?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868967)
i don't understand, is it some sort of competition for you? you keep reposting pictures everyone else posts, repost your MG wishlist as much as you can, is it attention your seeking or what? "In your face" is something you do in school when your 10, not at a forum.

The picture shows the Banshee with regular Unicorn equipment, which basically confirms it comes with it, which is news. The quality is good enough to make out what's in the picture and it havnt been posted here before. So i posted it here since this thread is meant for discussions and news regarding Gundam related models and such.

And the match goes toooooooo..... Znozzy! The Crowd goes wild! Cheerleaders flash! Angels compose anthems to speak of his glory, for He has posted first!
Seriously, it's nice to have a scoop on something, be the first to share it, but like Znozzy said, it's not a competition. It's way more fun to just discuss it instead. Just chill a little, nike...

casval cehack 2011-11-23 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868933)
Sorry if its a repost, havn't seen this picture here yet.

Picture of the Banshee

This means I can remove the "lion arms" from the Banshee, paint it shiny white and then attach it on the Unicorn.

pumpkins 2011-11-23 01:44

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3869192)
Awesome, at least they're giving us the Banshee's "regular" weapons as well. Can't wait!

wow, that'll be great! i just had a look at the runners at dalong and i think the banshee normal mode will probably come with the unicorn's horn (as its right in the middle of the runner), destroy mode doesnt look likely as there's a switch near its v-fin :(

other than the different v-fins and weapons are there anything else different between the unicorn and banshee?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3869144)
I'm not jealous. =) I just want Bandai to make a few more 00 series MG kits. A lot of them can easily be done like the MG Exia Repair 2.

i'll like some other 00 kits too, however im guessing we'll have to wait a while for more.. hopefully not as long as the wing gundams took. :( probably in 10 years time when bandai gives the kit leds for the condensers and beam sabers. >.<

Butagami 2011-11-23 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3869666)
wow, that'll be great! i just had a look at the runners at dalong and i think the banshee normal mode will probably come with the unicorn's horn (as its right in the middle of the runner), destroy mode doesnt look likely as there's a switch near its v-fin :(

other than the different v-fins and weapons are there anything else different between the unicorn and banshee?

i'll like some other 00 kits too, however im guessing we'll have to wait a while for more.. hopefully not as long as the wing gundams took. :( probably in 10 years time when bandai gives the kit leds for the condensers and beam sabers. >.<

0.0 light-up beamsabers??? That would be so awesome! I'm willing to wait for that :P

Znozzy 2011-11-23 05:18

Spoiler for GFF Byalant kai,Guncannon DT, Zaku 1 Sniper type, Bolinoak Sammahn?:

keeping my fingers crossed for HGUC's, surprised to see Sarah's Bolinoak showu p there though

Appel 2011-11-23 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3869895)
Spoiler for GFF Byalant kai,Guncannon DT, Zaku 1 Sniper type, Bolinoak Sammahn?:

keeping my fingers crossed for HGUC's, surprised to see Sarah's Bolinoak showu p there though

they didnt make the Byalant Custom kick so much ass for nothing! they WILL make a model of it, the question is only when they will release it and will it get a MG^^

Sworra 2011-11-23 05:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3869908)
they didnt make the Byalant Custom kick so much ass for nothing! they WILL make a model of it, the question is only when they will release it and will it get a MG^^

I hope so to, that thing smoked Zeon like a hot knife through butter. I thought Zeon had the upper hand until that beast came out.. I wonder who the pilot is?

pumpkins 2011-11-23 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3869816)
0.0 light-up beamsabers??? That would be so awesome! I'm willing to wait for that :P

well i was just saying... after looking at this
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...hars-zgok.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3869895)

looks like we're getting tons of 'awkward' mobile suits these year. lol, i kinda like the zaku I sniper too, it performed pretty well in the OVA. :)

Exia_00 2011-11-23 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868933)

Sorry if its a repost, havn't seen this picture here yet.

Picture of the Banshee

It appears you can have it like the original banshee, im liking that!

Appel 2011-11-23 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3869816)

no need to wait for that!^^ there are light-up beamsabre handles available already from thirdparty manufacturers :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3869977)
It appears you can have it like the original banshee, im liking that!

i really like that! although after seeing the banshee in the OVA the new design kinda grew on me :P but it would be really awesome if they gave us a choice between novel and OVA version^^

Exia_00 2011-11-23 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3869996)
i really like that! although after seeing the banshee in the OVA the new design kinda grew on me :P but it would be really awesome if they gave us a choice between novel and OVA version^^

So it doesn't come with the original parts? :S Because it looks like it will have parts considering its still the same as the unicorn mold

Znozzy 2011-11-23 07:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3869939)
looks like we're getting tons of 'awkward' mobile suits these year. lol, i kinda like the zaku I sniper too, it performed pretty well in the OVA. :)

Yeah, looks good though, i'd like a Byalant Kai on my shelf :)

the Bolinoak Sammahn is interesting though, think im going to buy that if a HGUC comes out

Appel 2011-11-23 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3870015)
So it doesn't come with the original parts? :S Because it looks like it will have parts considering its still the same as the unicorn mold

i suppose it does come with those parts! :O as you said, its the same mold as the regular unicorn so the pieces should still be there. the yellow collar piece for example probably comes on a new runner with the V-fin.
but we will just have to wait and see^^

MakubeX2 2011-11-23 09:13

Quote:

The picture shows the Banshee with regular Unicorn equipment, which basically confirms it comes with it, which is news.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3869192)

Just to make this clear, Bandai isn't giving us the original Unicorn's armaments in the release of the Bansehee.

What they are saying is that you can have the option to give the Banshee Unicorn's armaments to recreate the novel version of the Banshee after some minor repaintings.

So they are basically hinting at you to snap up more of the HG Unicorn just for the weapons. Recall how they give the Bazooka and Beam Saber blade to the Unicorn in it's GM mode and all they have for the Destroy mode is the regular Beam Magnum.

Znozzy 2011-11-23 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3870160)
Just to make this clear, Bandai isn't giving us the original Unicorn's armaments in the release of the Bansehee.

What they are saying is that you can have the option to give the Banshee Unicorn's armaments to recreate the novel version of the Banshee after some minor repaintings.

So they are basically hinting at you to snap up more of the HG Unicorn just for the weapons. Recall how they give the Bazooka and Beam Saber blade to the Unicorn in it's GM mode and all they have for the Destroy mode is the regular Beam Magnum.

Should've expected that from bandai.

thanks for translating it by the way!