AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

ZeroXSEED 2013-12-02 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4929318)
If I was a HG fan of the Seed/Destiny line, I would be embarassed.

Suiton, I think you need to reread your post

I'm okay with your hateboner for HG and their sticker, but insulting fans of gunpla is beyond rude, it's disgusting.

I like my RM Forbidden despite fatty ass Okawara look, what the hell is your problem with us?

SHAME ON YOU, ASSHAT.

Arze 2013-12-02 18:44

You know what is the HG that I felt most impressed after building it?
HG Buster.

and that was right after building HG QAN[T] and HG Gundam X..
I don't know why, but I love that kit.

by comparison, after building the QAN[T] I felt: meh~
(but I enjoyed the HG Gundam X)

suiton629 2013-12-02 19:31

http://youtu.be/98BIu9dpwHU

could amazon deliver gunpla kits like this?

Aurelis 2013-12-02 19:40

I don't know man, the SEED HG was disappointing to me. It's not only the proportions but the details. Like I made the Duel Gundam, and there was so many stickers given, like the orange and black parts and the extra armour parts was a block of pearl blue-ish colour.

Despite that, once I finished it, I kinda like it, just standing there in it's odd old-school looks. :heh: But doesn't the Stargazer series also has the same proportion as the SEED/Destiny lines? Granted it did have nicer kits in terms of Strike Noir and Stargazer itself.

Oh well, I recently finished the 1.5 Gundam, which was quite the elegant and sleek unit. I guess he's the pretty boy of the Gundam world somewhat. One thing I thought was odd was the height comparison:

1.5 Gundam is at 23.3m head height.
Unicorn Destroy is at 21.7m head height.

I had so wanted a leggy unit that would top the Unicorn.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Rising Dragon 2013-12-02 19:42

It's been known for quite some time that the various Gundam model scales are incredibly inconsistent with each other.

suiton629 2013-12-02 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4929644)
I don't know man, the SEED HG was disappointing to me. It's not only the proportions but the details. Like I made the Duel Gundam, and there was so many stickers given, like the orange and black parts and the extra armour parts was a block of pearl blue-ish colour.

Despite that, once I finished it, I kinda like it, just standing there in it's odd old-school looks. :heh: But doesn't the Stargazer series also has the same proportion as the SEED/Destiny lines? Granted it did have nicer kits in terms of Strike Noir and Stargazer itself.

Oh well, I recently finished the 1.5 Gundam, which was quite the elegant and sleek unit. I guess he's the pretty boy of the Gundam world somewhat. One thing I thought was odd was the height comparison:

1.5 Gundam is at 23.3m head height.
Unicorn Destroy is at 21.7m head height.

I had so wanted a leggy unit that would top the Unicorn.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

I don't think you can compare Universal Century to Ano Domini in terms of mecha height. I think within each universe, they are in scale/proportion to each other, but not in all of Gundam.

Oh and my no-HG "rule" has 1 exception.. Gundam 00 (of course). =D

Spoiler:


^ Those

Speaking of 00 HG's, did they ever do a HG Seravee II (the hat pack for the Raphael)?
I remember seeing images for it.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

ZeroXSEED 2013-12-02 19:52

Wasn't that the point of all gundam project?

Unless Bandai trolling us again

suiton629 2013-12-02 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 4929658)
Wasn't that the point of all gundam project?

Unless Bandai trolling us again

I think Bandai has been trolling everyone since Gundam Age.

- does MG Darkhound and then no Double Bullet later
- none of Age 3s, Age-FX (and Burst) and Age 1 Full Gransa done up in MG
- whole debacle of HG Aile Strike --> 'Remaster' --> HGCE version
- Ootori pack being a crappy after thought add on
- online exclusive, online exclusive, online exclusive, online exclusive....

ZeroXSEED 2013-12-02 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4929661)
I think Bandai has been trolling everyone since Gundam Age.

- does MG Darkhound and then no Double Bullet later
- none of Age 3s, Age-FX (and Burst) and Age 1 Full Gransa done up in MG
- whole debacle of HG Aile Strike --> 'Remaster' --> HGCE version
- Ootori pack being a crappy after thought add on
- online exclusive, online exclusive, online exclusive, online exclusive....

Pardon me, I mean trolling HARDER than usual

Because even if any other section combined, HG market still bring the most profit.

suiton629 2013-12-02 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 4929671)
Pardon me, I mean trolling HARDER than usual

:eyespin: :heh:

So in terms of Gundam 00 HGs, the ones we never got were both from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie -A wakening of the Trailblazer-...

CBNGN-003 Union Flag Celestial Being Version
GN-008RE Seravee Gundam II

What happened to those? Were any prototypes for those made?

Skye629 2013-12-02 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4929644)
Oh well, I recently finished the 1.5 Gundam, which was quite the elegant and sleek unit. I guess he's the pretty boy of the Gundam world somewhat. One thing I thought was odd was the height comparison:

1.5 Gundam is at 23.3m head height.
Unicorn Destroy is at 21.7m head height.

I had so wanted a leggy unit that would top the Unicorn.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

I actually found most the 00 line to be quite in scale

With the main exception I noticed being the Reborns/1.5 Gundam, both of which I own

I actually think someone goofed up and switched/mistook the height numbers. The Reborns in Gundam mode is 23.3, like the 1.5, while the Cannon is.....-gasp- 21.8, near EXACTLY the height of the NTD Unicorns

Then of course when milking the kit they reused most of the parts to save cash lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 4929658)
Wasn't that the point of all gundam project?

Unless Bandai trolling us again

The point of the All Gundam Project was to release all the lead kits, primarily in HG, nothing more, nothing less, atm

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4929674)
:

I don't think you can compare Universal Century to Ano Domini in terms of mecha height. I think within each universe, they are in scale/proportion to each other, but not in all of Gundam. (Added from earlier post for convenience)

So in terms of Gundam 00 HGs, the ones we never got were both from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie -A wakening of the Trailblazer-...

CBNGN-003 Union Flag Celestial Being Version
GN-008RE Seravee Gundam II

What happened to those? Were any prototypes for those made?

Cant compare them? EVERY UNIT, FROM EVERY SERIES DIMENSIONS are measured by the METRIC SYSTEM, dont give such BS reasoning

There were never prototypes of the 2 units you mentioned

The Flag Custom and Yellow GNX-III were slightly modded/repainted and put on display during a hobby show (the kits were featured in one of the hobby mags)

As for the Seravee II, the images you posted, were once again, from a Hobby Magazine, which does customs like those allllllll theeee timmmmmeeee

firefox 2013-12-03 05:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4929661)
I think Bandai has been trolling everyone since Gundam Age.

- does MG Darkhound and then no Double Bullet later
- none of Age 3s, Age-FX (and Burst) and Age 1 Full Gransa done up in MG
- whole debacle of HG Aile Strike --> 'Remaster' --> HGCE version
- Ootori pack being a crappy after thought add on
- online exclusive, online exclusive, online exclusive, online exclusive....

For the second time i agree with suiton!!!!....i need a doctor....

ZeroXSEED 2013-12-03 06:18

Hmm, wanting to buy 3 SD but conflicted what to choose (Originally want to buy HGMC Dendrobium, but it's out of stock)

- NT-1 ALEX
- 0 Gundam
- God Gundam
- Rising Gundam
- WING Zero
- WING Zero Custom
- 00 GUNDAM
- 00 QANT

Opinions?

Butagami 2013-12-03 07:05

Sooo, I just put a shotgun to my bankaccount, and bought some kits for the first time in a while. Nothing major, but I'm satisfied :)
I got:
MG Unicorn
MG Red Frame
HG Throne Zwei

I also ordered two kits for my girlfriend (she wants to start building too :D):
HG Throne Eins
MG Blitz

Does anyone know how long it takes for a kit to be shipped if it says "December restock"? All that's left to be put in my private warehouse is Unicorn, then I can have it shipped...

Arze 2013-12-03 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4929661)
- none of Age 3s, Age-FX (and Burst) and Age 1 Full Gransa done up in MG

Donít worry; they are just having a party with MG blast impulse.

suiton629 2013-12-03 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 4930090)
Hmm, wanting to buy 3 SD but conflicted what to choose (Originally want to buy HGMC Dendrobium, but it's out of stock)

- NT-1 ALEX
- 0 Gundam
- God Gundam
- Rising Gundam
- WING Zero
- WING Zero Custom
- 00 GUNDAM
- 00 QANT

Opinions?

Exia
00 Raiser
00 Qan[t]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 4930110)
Sooo, I just put a shotgun to my bankaccount, and bought some kits for the first time in a while. Nothing major, but I'm satisfied :)
I got:
MG Unicorn
MG Red Frame
HG Throne Zwei

I also ordered two kits for my girlfriend (she wants to start building too :D):
HG Throne Eins
MG Blitz

Does anyone know how long it takes for a kit to be shipped if it says "December restock"? All that's left to be put in my private warehouse is Unicorn, then I can have it shipped...

HG Thrones kit are crap from what I hear.
December restock could mean that it could restock in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th week, and then ship as orders come in. So if they get like 4 of any of those kits and 4 others happen to order it before you, then your order is put on hold.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arze (Post 4930128)
Don’t worry; they are just having a party with MG blast impulse.

Imagine of MG Blast Impulse uses a newer ZMGF frame and they make it online exclusive..LOL

Arze 2013-12-03 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4930130)
Imagine of MG Blast Impulse uses a newer ZMGF frame and they make it online exclusive..LOL

That is only wishful thinking right?

Why would they make a new frame an online exclusive?
If that was the case couldnít they made a new frame already with the destiny impulse R?

suiton629 2013-12-03 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arze (Post 4930134)
That is only wishful thinking right?

Why would they make a new frame an online exclusive?
If that was the case couldnít they made a new frame already with the destiny impulse R?

:rolleyes: Bandai loves to troll people. That's why. Maybe they could do that to test if it's worth doing more RM Ver. releases?

Arze 2013-12-03 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4930135)
:rolleyes: Bandai loves to troll people. That's why. Maybe they could do that to test if it's worth doing more RM Ver. releases?

Nope, that is not plausible.
If that was the case, they had that opportunity with destiny impulse.

StratoSpear 2013-12-03 07:54

And no one "tests" when it comes to business. Not when it can potentially pose a risk in sales... There's only so much one can do to troll customers and making a new sellable frame an -exclusive- is not it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:41.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.