AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

duotiga 2012-06-14 08:58

just got Robot Damashii Banshee & is a beauty

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o..._banshee20.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o..._banshee22.jpg

comparing with RD Unicorn

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o..._banshee21.jpg

Bonta Kun 2012-06-14 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4206036)
HGUC GM Sniper II

Actually,

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oEWp6pPLCW...3c/s1600/1.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Now that I like, the previous Sniper MS had all goofy looking rifles but that actually looks like a Sniper Rifle.
Looks like I found my Sniper suit, always wanted one but was put off with the daft looking guns.

Appel 2012-06-14 10:02

@duotiga: very nice. im no huge fan of pre assembled figures but the RD line does look very nice.
they are in 1/144 scale, right?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-06-14 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 4206471)
Now that I like, the previous Sniper MS had all goofy looking rifles but that actually looks like a Sniper Rifle.
Looks like I found my Sniper suit, always wanted one but was put off with the daft looking guns.

How about Zaku I Sniper or Dynames or Cherudim? I think those have decent looking rifles.

Bonta Kun 2012-06-14 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4206582)
How about Zaku I Sniper or Dynames or Cherudim? I think those have decent looking rifles.

Dynames and Cherudim are not bad(actually been meaning to get them) but wanted another besides them. Not a 00 gundam.

Personally tho love that rifle the SNiper II has, old school like:p

duotiga 2012-06-14 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4206476)
@duotiga: very nice. im no huge fan of pre assembled figures but the RD line does look very nice.
they are in 1/144 scale, right?

Yea they are 1/144 scale

LoweGear 2012-06-15 03:17

HG Gundam AGE-FX

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lm9eNc1LS6...10/s1600/2.jpg

That rifle seems absolutely more HUMONGOUS compared to the promo pics or art, though its noticeable that its extra bulk seems to be a result of have extra parts attached to it. One of the rifle's three modes perhaps?

Yesman 2012-06-15 04:15

I hope those green things on AGE-FX are X-transmitters that also act like remote weapons.

Providenceangle 2012-06-15 05:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yesman (Post 4207665)
I hope those green things on AGE-FX are X-transmitters that also act like remote weapons.

Nah... They are futuristic solar panels.

kaizerknight01 2012-06-15 06:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4207626)
HG Gundam AGE-FX

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lm9eNc1LS6...10/s1600/2.jpg

That rifle seems absolutely more HUMONGOUS compared to the promo pics or art, though its noticeable that its extra bulk seems to be a result of have extra parts attached to it. One of the rifle's three modes perhaps?


AGE version of Hyper Mega Cannon :heh:

casval cehack 2012-06-15 06:57

MG Age-2N boxart. Dual beam saber pose.:D
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7449/mgage2.jpg

JC... 2012-06-15 07:12

HGUC GM Sniper II!! I'm surprised they didn't release it during all those GM releases last year, but at least it's coming.

bio9205 2012-06-15 07:26

Woah. That's a huge rifle. Also - I noticed the shoulder flaps on the AGE-FX appear white in some images, but blue in the lineart and this latest image. So what's it gonna be?

The "A" on its chest is also in transparent plastic. I wonder why Bandai didn't make it trans-green like all the C Funnels. Oh well, I'm glad it's transparent plastic at the least, to paint it green.

duotiga 2012-06-15 07:40

the skirt layout of the funnels reminds me of providence/legend & thats a huge gun ....wonder whats the 3 modes are

suiton629 2012-06-15 09:01

I really hope that the Genoace Custom, G-Exes, and G-Bouncer get MG treatment eventually...

And then we can hope to see the JackEdge, Age-2 Normal (Special Ops), and DarkHound getting MG releases as well.

LoweGear 2012-06-15 09:41

I'm betting more on the FX getting MG treatment first, given that it's going to be a main Gundam.

... and suddenly, I'm VERY EXCITED at the thought of an MG AGE-FX :eek:

suiton629 2012-06-15 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4208010)
I'm betting more on the FX getting MG treatment first, given that it's going to be a main Gundam.

... and suddenly, I'm VERY EXCITED at the thought of an MG AGE-FX :eek:

So you really think that the Woolf suits won't get MG treatment? I mean if we get Genoace Custom MG, then Bandai could easily spam out a Genoace (regular)...sort of like the Zaku MG kits..eheheh

Aside from that...

Can't wait for eventual...

MG Age-2 Double Bullet
MG Age-2 Normal (Special Ops) --> probably a limited edition release like the HG one
MG Age-3 Normal
MG Age-3 Fortress
MG Age-3 Orbital

I really really hope to see...

MG Genoace Custom
MG G-Exes
MG G-Bouncer
MG G-Exes JackEdge
MG Age-2 Dark Hound

>_<

I guess sort of like my extreme preference of the Gundam OO series (still waiting for MG Exia R2), Age is slowly becoming my favorite as well. :p

And we all know what that means...

Providenceangle 2012-06-15 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4207828)
Woah. That's a huge rifle. Also - I noticed the shoulder flaps on the AGE-FX appear white in some images, but blue in the lineart and this latest image. So what's it gonna be?

The "A" on its chest is also in transparent plastic. I wonder why Bandai didn't make it trans-green like all the C Funnels. Oh well, I'm glad it's transparent plastic at the least, to paint it green.

This image clearly shows it in green on the AG version. As to why the HG has the clear one... Maybe the clear one is a cost cutting measure. Or a prototype?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-j_AQ_vjdXW...A/s640/ag2.jpg

suiton629 2012-06-15 10:26

I am wondering if the AGE-FX is like a combination of the Age-1 Normal and Age-3 Normal?

maknaedik 2012-06-15 10:37

Where's my HG Clanche? T_T

So there's already a boxart for MG Age-2 Normal, but none yet for MG Buster? Is Age-2N coming out first? I actually forgot the schedule, for the first time.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.