AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai [manga] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=103766)

Ravenblitz 2011-04-29 18:56

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai [manga]

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai

Site: http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201102hgadekinai3/

http://i.imgur.com/VF6mu.png

Quote:

Kaga Ryosuke, a helplessly romantic teenager, was walking in the rain when he sees a beautiful girl with red eyes drenched in the rain. Everyone was avoiding her, but Ryosuke was taught to treasure women so he offered his help by letting her dry off at his home. Ryosuke can't imagine that this mysterious girl would stab him in the chest and leave him to die… Or did she? Who is this pretty girl and what does she want with him?
Serialized In: Dragon Age
Author: Tachibana Pan
Artist: Okagiri Shou
Genre: Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Shounen

also based on a novel.. and finally adapted form. i must say a very good start! thank god someone picked this up..

Johnny 2011-04-29 19:55

Pretty funny start and a perv for an MC isn't bad as well. Although I'll pass on his carpet method to get off on...

Guess we'll have to wait to find out what's actually going on with the whole stabbing part...

Art isn't bad as I lingered abit on page 8 before moving on...:D

Xagzan 2011-04-29 22:51

I liked it, though the translation seemed odd in places. Hope to see more soon. It's some pretty sexy art going on here.

Shinji103 2011-04-30 08:26

So wait, those three volumes above and the 4th volume scheduled for a 5/20 release are actually a light novel? I thought it was a straight-to-manga release. :heh:

Ravenblitz 2011-05-04 21:08

late btw ch2 is out :D

Ravenblitz 2011-06-24 20:30

Spoiler for ch3:

Mizuno 2011-06-24 22:19

The heroine is pretty cute but so far the story hasn't interested me yet. :(

Mentar 2011-08-03 07:10

I'll bounce this one up. One more entry in my "guilty pleasure" list with a female lead who is a bundle of fun, and a fairly unusual male lead to mess with her ^_^

Give it a whirl. It's lightweight, but good fun and tasty art!

Bonta Kun 2011-08-03 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentar (Post 3714545)
I'll bounce this one up. One more entry in my "guilty pleasure" list with a female lead who is a bundle of fun, and a fairly unusual male lead to mess with her ^_^

Give it a whirl. It's lightweight, but good fun and tasty art!

It's made even better with adorable childhood friend thrown in as well.
Yes it's obvious that there are obvious reasons for liking her but I think she adds a another nice little spin ot the interactions between the 3.

I really quite the male lead here, with his sex drive gone, it actually makes for some really funny lols compared to the usual prevs.
And the fact a perv nickname "Pervsuke" with out the perv is funny in it's own right:heh:

mols 2011-08-03 08:45

Spoiler for other shinigami?:

Mentar 2011-09-12 01:13

This story really is something else ^_^ ... chapter 5 offers some more good laughs. And Lisara reminds me more and more of Ayano from Kaze no Stigma ;)

bakAnki 2011-09-12 05:09

Lost his sexual drive didn't stop this person to become a pervert:p
And he recover his spiritual power instantly after seeing Lisara's boobs eventhough she just took it, as expected from Pervsuke:heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mols (Post 3714648)
Spoiler for other shinigami?:

Yeah, I don't know what's happening on that one too except most of the guy in that class is sure got reeled in with that delicious low-class shinigami :heh:

Magin 2011-09-12 10:43

The only complaint I have with this manga is that the chapters seem to end abruptly... at least the scans I read. No little text that gives you warning about it being the last page

Zakoo 2011-11-06 16:12

Spoiler for reaction on the lastest chapter (6):

Hhaaa wasn't this the best chapter so far? Damn, i think i fell for the Isara, those stockings are invading my dreams.

I believe it's from a novel ? Holy I will have to increase my japenese faster, I want to know what's happening next.

Mizuno 2011-11-06 17:32

Lisara is hot. Who cares about large breasts? :p

Good fanservice manga and that's pretty much it.

Bonta Kun 2011-11-06 21:41

I really like how Ryosuke acts. He has the chivalry but not quite so there and without being over the top and cheesy(thankgod it wasn't cheesy when he made his "heroes entrance")
I think the preverted-ness helps break from the mold here, as it's also being handled in different manner from the norm.

And wow Lisara is indeed hot stuff. I loved her demon form:love::naughty:

And also wow we didn't get the girl beating the guy to an inch of his life for saying she had small breats, how rare.
Makes me love Lisara even more, she will have her say but doesn't go over the top.

Irenicus 2011-11-06 23:38

Good heavens, those stockings. Those legs. :eyespin:

The manga itself? Well it's pretty good fun. Lisara's a fun gal and I like how Pervsuke (Erosuke? Hensuke?) enjoys poking her from time to time.

It doesn't at all hide the fact that it came from the novel though. None of the manga chapters so far made any effort whatsoever at raising cliffhanger tensions ala JUMP or creating a sense of conclusiveness that more substantial monthly series provide. When you reach the last page of a chapter it just...cuts off.

S3vEn 2011-11-06 23:51

anyone read the novel?

I was curious when he is going to show his abilitys

Ravenblitz 2011-12-28 10:18

heads up for the anime http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...84#post3922284

Kleeyook 2012-01-29 17:40

Can anyone give me a spiler of what is the special person Lisara is searching for and what special ability our pervert protagonist have? I don't want to for 3-4 months for manga chapters to reach the end of LN volume 1 where umm. he sort of transforms...