AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Episode 67 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=28786)

Omniscient 2006-02-07 11:52

Episode 67 Discussion Thread

Episode 67 Screencaps and Long Summary

Spoiler for basically what happens:
Please do not discuss anything past episode 67, or else you risk a ban. Even [spoiler] [/spoiler] tags are no defense.

Guido 2006-02-07 12:06

Spoiler:

monir 2006-02-07 12:57

Have yet to even locate the RAW. Looks like will have to wait until tonight to watch the episode. :upset:

hi no ken Jebus 2006-02-07 13:57

:heh: Lots of funny in this one. I was rolling when Renji x ichigo:love: was happening outside the classroom:heh: :eyespin:. The kon comedy bit in the end with Ukitake giving candy to Hitsugaya was a stitch as well. Well on the episode itself Rin Rin is super cute and the whole kidnapping thing is wearing a bit thin. At least it looks like it ends next week with a 1 hr special so it should be something to look forward to. The animation took a nosedive this week some scenes were appalling but other than that it's been enjoyable.

Omniscient 2006-02-07 14:27

Unfortunately the animation quality in the preview for next episode looks even worse...

Guido 2006-02-07 15:58

Agreed. The animation feels monochromatic and the facial gestures mechanical.

The characters' faces look like non-living mannequins,

Reticia 2006-02-07 17:40

This little brat is annoying, even worse than usual. Kill it once for all and let's go to the next arc :bash:

Thewanderer 2006-02-07 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reticia
This little brat is annoying, even worse than usual. Kill it once for all and let's go to the next arc :bash:

I like RinRin, personally. Though it would be cool if the next arc's bad guys comes in and slaughters them all:heh:

monir 2006-02-07 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
:heh: Lots of funny in this one. I was rolling when Renji x ichigo:love: was happening outside the classroom:heh: :eyespin:.

Oh my gosh! They are taking turns. Last time Ichigo was in the receiving end and this week it was Renji. Whatever is happening with the story, the comedy is still alive. No doubt, the ladies are getting a lot of fanservice. Ishida, on the other hand, is shining with his sewing skill. I'm starting to think sewing might be cool, not that I'm considering to get into sewing or anything. :uhoh: :heh:

And Kon.. haha.. When everyone is suspecting the other one to be the imposter, Kon says he can very quickly find out if Inoue is the impostor or not as he opens and closes his tiny, plushy fists while staring at Inoue's.. err.. profile. :heh: Kon is such a pervert!

The episode itself wasn't bad as there were less repetitiveness (the glaringly obvious kind) within the episode itself unlike those last two episodes (going in circles for minutes, or phone booth to phone booth), if one doesn't count the fact they are still playing the GAME. The animation... well, this episode has the least amount of animated movements since this arc started. And no point in talking about the character design anymore because I don't think the animators care about this story arc to have their *A* team at work although we might see a one or two good episode when the arc nears its end. The *A* team is probably being utilized for the next manga arc installment.

Anyway, the episode gets a 3/5 from me because of the comedy and because the background drawing is still nice to look at.

stonedzombie 2006-02-07 23:40

thank the stars that next week is the last episode of this terrible filler and then we go back to the REAL arc!

Komataguri 2006-02-08 00:06

Renji x Ichigo for comedy gold. This episode was pretty good, and the ending was much different than what I expected

bohahahahaha XD

lavielove 2006-02-08 00:23

Did somebody just said "Soi Fong"!?, ok I'll go and watched it !! (^o^).I was put off by that "game" thinge last week.

@Komataguri just said the ending is quite unique too. I'll go and take a look(~^_^)~ huh huh

DrewGSR 2006-02-08 00:35

Another ep for teh lose... Only decent part was like what most people have posted with the Renji x Ichigo bits, they were pretty hilarious. Looks like next week we get an hour of useless filler, lets hope and pray that next weeks up will finally end this useless arc, at the wrost case and it doesn't end i can't see this lasting more than 13 eps for this arc

Kalldrexx 2006-02-08 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedzombie
thank the stars that next week is the last episode of this terrible filler and then we go back to the REAL arc!

Jesus Christ please tell me your 100% sure on this. I'm seriously about to say screw it to the anime at this point and just read the Manga. I didn't mind having one crappy episode, and I don't really care that it's a filler. My problem is this story has no depth to it, has literally no action, not very thought through story line, and doesn't pull the viewer in at all (but tries with comedy that gets dull with nothing else in it). One of these aspects can be missing and the episode still be entertaining, but these last 3 episodes have had none of them and it is quite rediculous.

Really, the only reason I"m still watching is because I know this is just a filler and the real arc should have all the same elements that I loved from the SS arc (and before). I feel bad for people who don't realize this though. I know my roomates already stopped watching, and I"m getting to my limit....

KiNA 2006-02-08 02:09

Soi Fong is a must :sad: dammit.. they sure know how to tempt me>.>

And o.O

WD gonna be please >.>

soulfly 2006-02-08 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by lavielove
Did somebody just said "Soi Fong"!?, ok I'll go and watched it !! (^o^).I was put off by that "game" thinge last week.

@Komataguri just said the ending is quite unique too. I'll go and take a look(~^_^)~ huh huh

Spoiler:

NoSanninWa 2006-02-08 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedzombie

Actually, after this filler arc ends, I anticipate... ANOTHER filler arc!

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulfly
more.... the preview at the end of the episode shows Yoruichi naked :naughty:

That girl just can't seem to keep her clothes on.

Yondaime 2006-02-08 03:08

uhhh who said the current story arc would end next week? It may be a 1 hr episode, but its not the end of the arc. The ED should be evidence enough that the arc still has much to go ;) Afterall they dont make EDs that reflect 4 or 5 episodes ^^;; 13 at the least.

soulfly 2006-02-08 03:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yondaime
uhhh who said the current story arc would end next week? It may be a 1 hr episode, but its not the end of the arc. The ED should be evidence enough that the arc still has much to go ;) Afterall they dont make EDs that reflect 4 or 5 episodes ^^;; 13 at the least.

It was mentioned somewhere else that the current filler arc will end at episode 69. I think Bleach7 leaked out the news a few weeks back.

Funny stuff.... :heh:

TBox 2006-02-08 03:25

Okay, not to be a spoilsport, but

Spoiler:

Now, I'm a whore. I'll watch anything. So while the chances of me actually giving up on Bleach are quite slim, I do feel the frustration other people are going through. What gets to me is that the whole thing reeks of hamhanded plotting. "Well, uh... they don't fight the modsouls cuz the modsouls are just... um... too fast. Yeah. And the modsouls' motivation is... they're, um... jerks. Yeah."

Although there's plenty of room in the arc for them to fix that last one yet.